Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

devmd01 posted:

worst potato famine since 1845

pep pep pep

boogie boogie boogie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Radio! posted:

hernan had a very short life but it was a great one, with lots of people who loved him. RIP little dude :(
also this

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

pep boogie owns

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

i cant deal with this lulu

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Hernan :(

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

life with cats is the best but it's often so f'ing unbelievably unfair. condolences sin.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I got into panic mode and asked about my other babies. They are doing great. Fujur is pretty social with his family's friends, even, and Morla is a sweetheart. Teca is happy with her children. Mica has her persian and Maja is an only cat but spoiled as hell. Siena and Brunello, I get daily updates so I know they are enjoying life.

I believe it must have been a freak accident or a congenital defect. How else a happy, healthy kitten turns so bad in a single day is beyond me.

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

I'm so sorry about your precious baby. Unfortunately, congenital defects can be silent, sudden killers. It sucks so much.

Please enjoy this extra pro cat with extra toes that I hung out with today. A grad assistant at school bought their cat in to hang out in the milling office. His name is pickle, and he's the chillest, most handleable cat I've ever met.

Edit: but really, though. Purring the whole time.

Natalie Fartman fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Mar 29, 2017

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

I'm sorry about your kitten Sweet As Sin :(

right click save as

hello Mister Pickle!

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Natalie Fartman posted:

Please enjoy this extra pro cat with extra toes that I hung out with today. A grad assistant at school bought their cat in to hang out in the milling office. His name is pickle, and he's the chillest, most handleable cat I've ever met.

Edit: but really, though. Purring the whole time.

omg this bigfoot

RIP Hernan :( :( :(

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Sadie has a noodle for a backbone apparently

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Oh hi Milly, you want to play?

WARNING

ABORT

I need a phone with a better low light camera.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

yoooooooo

YOOOOOOOOO

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

storm's a-brewin'...

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
http://i.imgur.com/mm4OWOj.png

http://i.imgur.com/yG3v4Sh.jpg

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

Sorry about Hernan Sweet As Sin.

Several years back my sister bought a Siberian kitten from a breeder. When it came time to go pick her up, the breeder got all weird and evasive. Long story short, the kitten died suddenly, but the breeder was definitely a psycho and didn't tell my sister for weeks. Even stranger was that she continued to make arrangements with my sister for the pick up, and didn't bring it up until the very last moment. It was so loving weird. Then she told my sister she could have her pick of the girls from the next litter, and so my sister picked one, and then the breeder tried to redact her offer and claimed that the kitten had bonded to her daughter and she could just wait for the next litter. Crazy loving lady.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

ownstebans

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

Echeveria posted:

Sorry about Hernan Sweet As Sin.

Several years back my sister bought a Siberian kitten from a breeder. When it came time to go pick her up, the breeder got all weird and evasive. Long story short, the kitten died suddenly, but the breeder was definitely a psycho and didn't tell my sister for weeks. Even stranger was that she continued to make arrangements with my sister for the pick up, and didn't bring it up until the very last moment. It was so loving weird. Then she told my sister she could have her pick of the girls from the next litter, and so my sister picked one, and then the breeder tried to redact her offer and claimed that the kitten had bonded to her daughter and she could just wait for the next litter. Crazy loving lady.

Was she in Texas? I know of a lady who does that a lot and is banned from all registries.

Thank you all for the condolences. I'm super sad and so is his family... I still don't have any of the medical information but I'm waiting.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

i loev ur gaystebans

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

lenny you are huge and fluffy and when you lay on the tv remote i cannot find or see it without rolling you over

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

beatlegs posted:

lenny you are huge and fluffy and when you lay on the tv remote i cannot find or see it without rolling you over

it seems your cat is working normally.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

beatlegs posted:

you should be rolling lenny around anyway

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
I need a bigger place to live, Bustopher Jones and Big Boy still haven't been adopted and it's breaking my heart but I barely even have room for my two bozos :(

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoABXjc6Lz0

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

thanx for doing the needful although i was hoping for an explosion of water and fur

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

such a stately pose for a pro catte

also im the kitty heart mailbox

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Post moo, barking moo, bun, and all other cattes.

Tia

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

bump_fn posted:

storm's a-brewin'...

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Goober Peas posted:

Post moo, barking moo, bun, and all other cattes.

Tia

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Boogalo posted:

Oh hi Milly, you want to play?

WARNING

ABORT

I need a phone with a better low light camera.

tortie trap sprung

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

Magi had seven teeth removed yesterday and is recovering splendidly.
They accidentally left the catheter for the IV in her leg, though, so that was a fun little job to attend to as soon as we got in the door. Also they gave us print outs of her xray because she has this weird quirk in her jaw where there's two symmetrical shallow 'spots' that seem to be filled with cartilage.

Aside from that, we've just discovered Francois has round worms, so that's a loving joy.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

yo cats stop getting sick and stuff

tia

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

If a cat ain't sick, it ain't tryin' to be.

Francois' full name is currently Francois Catfart Attorney at Law.

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Patio time

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

here's some feel good news. lenny has been in excellent shape since being put on thyroid meds a year ago. no more 2-day bile-puking episodes, no trips to e-vet. he's maintaining weight well and is in good spirits. a year ago i thought he was dying.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

yeah, since going on steroids, shadow looks way better. he's gained back like 3 lbs., is eating a lot, and is active and rarely throws up. which is all a good thing.

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Yay Lenny yay Shadow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lenny owns Shadown owns