Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

kensei posted:

Gone, what was it?

Another really terrible poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Please stop bringing yourself up all the time

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Tezcatlipoca posted:

less terrible than the last 2, but thats a low bar to clear

pepperchomp
Jan 27, 2007

chomp chomp chomp

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

:vince:

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Goddamn

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

laron landry has been and will continue to be for clean sport

good pic

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

That's what I look like also. If you were wondering.

Bumpy Johnson
Oct 9, 2012

Cody Garbrandt says he can make 125 and wants to fight Mighty Mouse after defending against Dillashaw.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

I'd watch that fuckin fight for drat but let's see codey beat tj first

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

I think DJ deserves the opportunity to beat Silva's title defense record before we make him take on risky, crazy challenges.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

This sucks because for a split second my brain tingled with excitement over the thought of Cody knocking out DJ. What the gently caress. I'm sorry Mighty Mouse :(

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
For some reason that matchup would have never occurred to me, but now I desperately want to see it.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

MM beating Garbrandt to break Silva's record would be incredible

Garbrandt beating Dom, TJ and MM in a row would also be amazing and would make him the current P4P best imo

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i just wanna see mm in a competitive fight. the last fight he had that engaged me was in january 2013 when he had a great fight against dodson. every other fight has just featured him styling on different people. he's too good.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Elliott took a round off of him.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Elliott nearly subbed him, and was competitive almost the entire time

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
It was a completely unambiguous 49-46 that benefited mightily from the doing better than expected = pretty much winning.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

Kilometers Davis posted:

This sucks because for a split second my brain tingled with excitement over the thought of Cody knocking out DJ. What the gently caress. I'm sorry Mighty Mouse :(
This sums up by train of thought in this matter as well.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

chaleski posted:

Elliott nearly subbed him, and was competitive almost the entire time

It was competitive the entire time they were standing but as soon as Mighty Mouse figured out how to control Elliott on the ground it was basically over.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i don't think cody loads can make 125 and still perform the same

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

IMO Cody fought the perfect fight against Dom and looked amazing but it's worth remembering that was totally different from pretty much every other fight he had up until them and he's like the third protege of a team that's been obsessed with beating Dom for years. I'm not saying he's bad just that we have no idea how good he is really yet imo.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

we have no idea how good he is really yet imo.

i'm going to agree, but only on the caveat that he is definitely top 5 in the world currently and might be better.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Yeah I definitely think he's insanely sick and is going to prove to be really top shelf. I'm totally down with him fighting DJ tbh or TJ fighting DJ, I don't really care about belts anymore tbh just awesome fights.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
rofl

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Double Champ apparently does not do whatever the gently caress he wants.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm just glad that TAM finally finished the checklist to beat Dom Cruz:

Tall
Rangey
Powerful puncher
Fast
An innate need to nut on dudes faces

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Mark Hunt got a fancy new titty tat

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
He got a Mount Rushmore of skeletons from frank Mirs tattoo

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
That's also a $36,000 watch he's wearing. But he has to fight to feed his family!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

evobatman posted:

That's also a $36,000 watch he's wearing. But he has to fight to feed his family!

Maybe that was a gift after some negotiations at PRIDE

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Rude to put all of those Stefan Struve faces on his body

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Rude to put all of those Stefan Struve faces on his body

My first thought when seeing it was that they should have included a crack in the jaw of at least one samurai skull.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Wise Learned Man posted:

Then he needs to retire the nickname. Not that anyone but Buffer calls him by it over the acronym, but still.

It's an initialism, not an acronym.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Neurosis posted:

It's an initialism, not an acronym.

I almost typed anagram, so I'm giving myself partial credit.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Cody was all state in Ohio as a freshman. So like 14 years old. That's some freak poo poo.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
I don't know if Cody's dad beat him but he throws punches like he did.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Dangersim posted:

I don't know if Cody's dad beat him but he throws punches like he did.

Pretty sure his dad was in prison his whole life...So worse or same same?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[in Bert Sugar voice] Now this kid fights like he was physically abused, but he trash talks like he was sexually abused

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[in Bert Sugar voice] Now this kid fights like he was physically abused, but he trash talks like he was sexually abused

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Triticum Guzzler posted:

You're a god drat treasure Dunc

• Locked thread