Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM MY PENIS INTO A DR SCHOLL GEL INSERT SOFT PUSSY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

auzdark posted:

Jesus Christ don't ignore this one!

"Add the other ingredients except the electrician..." :chef:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Now I want some erotic literature written by a computer.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kennel posted:

Train it solely on Chuck Tingle books.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Kennel posted:

quote:

Chapter 1

You are far away so I say aloud, “Your cock,” and it is as if you are suddenly and imaginatively inside my body; as if you never left. My pussy agrees that this mantra keeps passion fresh with longing for the in’s and out’s, delving and pressing. I adore how you gently caress me seriously, slowly, poundingly silly. Like body odor, your rock-hardness goes away following a shower but only for a relatively short while. And that’s just the way I like it: Musky. Dirty.

“Your cock. Your cock.” I shall never tire of saying, “Your cock,” for speaking it closes the back of my throat tightly around your turgid flame like a oval office clutching and releasing, snapping closely around lengths and breadths in quick embraces. “Cock.” Like that.

more in link https://github.com/NaNoGenMo/2016/issues/153

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3POYx6IeeI

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Part of what I love about this is the mistranslated stuff. 精 is closer to "essence", not "poo poo", so 牛精 means Beef Essence, not bullshit.

It could also possibly be translated as bull semen, if you play a little loosely with it and take liberties with concepts like "accuracy".

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Chapter 2 and 3 are what to expect but Chapter 1 is some James Joyce level poo poo.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hajahaha

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I know how to use a restroom, and it doesn't look like what some people in this thread like to do.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Sausage looking

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
what a bad dog!

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

It took me so long to get what was funny about this.

"What? It's just an instructionary video about how to apply thermal paste to your...oh."

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Slime posted:

"What? It's just an instructionary video about how to apply thermal paste to your...oh."

Beyond the mayo, you also generally want to avoid putting paste between the chip and the socket. :v:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

sirbeefalot posted:

Beyond the mayo, you also generally want to avoid putting paste between the chip and the socket. :v:

I think that's what he was getting at, lol

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Psycho Society posted:

I think that's what he was getting at, lol

What's your preferred thermal paste flavor?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

MausoleumExtremist posted:

What's your preferred thermal paste flavor?

I prefer olive oil thermal paste, its real easy to make at home with a food processor.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Nice

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Bombadilillo posted:

I prefer olive oil thermal paste, its real easy to make at home with a food processor.
do you have to add lemon juice to overcome the lead flavor?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Elizabethan Error posted:

Dash of vinegar really cuts the sweet lead flavor.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Slime posted:

Here's a helpful video on the correct way. (how to I turn the helpful part into a postable webm?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSCVahyh3Dk

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

quote:

Like body odor, your rock-hardness goes away following a shower but only for a relatively short while. And that’s just the way I like it: Musky. Dirty.

Same.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Elizabethan Error posted:

A few slices of lemon juice should do it, or an uncolored lemon or orange, or canned lobster, or canned fish, or three eggs. Alternatively, 1/4 pound of bones or 2 sprigs of fresh bread will enhance the flavor.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Sounds a bit like cooking in the new Zelda game.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

sirbeefalot posted:

PYF Funny Pictures 2.0: Beyond the mayo

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

I read some tech article little while back where a guy compared a bunch of thermal pastes on the market and also included some odd things lile mayo and penut butter etc.

The mayo actually had suprisingly good results, even beating out some of the real products.

Edit they were applied normally, not under the chip.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That's one of the weakest redtexts I've ever seen

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Ak Gara posted:

Here's a helpful video on the correct way. (how to I turn the helpful part into a postable webm?)

imgur.com/vidgif and follow the prompts.

If it makes a gifv, just post the url in any SA thread and it will automatically inline the image

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

crossposting from the SHSC ticket thread:

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
That's a joke right?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

That's amateur. The real poo poo starts when people believe they need adhesive thermal paste.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I hope this is funny to people not related to me. This is what happens when I try to sleep in.

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM MY PENIS INTO A DR SCHOLL GEL INSERT SOFT PUSSY

IT’S FIFTY SHADES OF GREY AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, GREY.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

I hope this is funny to people not related to me. This is what happens when I try to sleep in.

Haha, so demanding

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

veedubfreak posted:

That's a joke right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCz3ZaqNtME

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Facebook Aunt posted:

I don't get verbalizations, I get a slow claw right underneath my fuckin eye. :argh: He used to do it on my feet and legs but now I bundle up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

veedubfreak posted:

That's a joke right?

I worked at a Fry's a long time ago and whats really scary is we were told to clean the processors returned like that and put it back on the shelf.