Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Mister Macys posted:

So what you're saying is, they should start releasing two Call of Duty games each year, to address the market split? :haw:

Now you're getting it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Two full COD released focusing on the opposing sides with cross-game MP would be awesome.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wazzit posted:

I would honestly rather see Treyarch come back and have another shot at the WWII era rather than Sledgehammer making another game period but

id rather let treyarch continue with the future games cos i have 0 interest in a ww2 mp shooter. also i thought AW was good so im in the minority that was kinda looking forward to another sledgehammer game

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i mean 90% of that was because the mid air stomp existed and all i did was run around doing that constantly but still

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
what are the WW2 equivalents to the BAL and ASM1

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Quick final kill vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xo4nghpShg

Counter-sniping literal children always makes my day:
https://gfycat.com/PerfectGranularBanteng.mp4
Post match:

Nemesis score: :smugbert: 10 - 3 :arghfist::saddowns:

My Nuclear medal vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4w1YunA0Lk
Decent example of collecting a ton of bee kills, but it drags as pubs drop out. :geno:

Another Havoc stomp, because pubs don't know what Hardwired is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb4GMnKV8jQ

The game where we just absolutely beat the living poo poo out of the other side, 100-10:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn0Vx7iLQ7Y

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
Yes, god drat you for using a weapon the way it's actually used instead of abuse a quirk in a video game's mechanics! :argh:

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

I would like to shoots the mans this evening. Can we get a blops3 group going?

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

I'll be on tomorrow night if that helps :v:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Vicissitude posted:

Yes, god drat you for using a weapon the way it's actually used instead of abuse a quirk in a video game's mechanics! :argh:

Gonna try and make a Garand montage to show just how ridiculously good it is.
Can't promise the video will be, though. :sigh:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Here's my War Machine feed. I didn't think it would work outside of Domination!

https://twitter.com/rock_1644/status/846154573567987712

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

https://gfycat.com/ComplexPreciousFugu.mp4
:allears:

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

So, did that count as a crate kill or a cerbie kill?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Neither. I shot her from the stairwell.

As good as I'm going to make without actual editing software. I don't have the patience for the Share Factory's terrible UI. :effort:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRFB4cBlIos

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Mar 27, 2017

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

How are you uploading videos to Youtube from your PS4? My PSN account is apparently bugged and it won't link up to my Youtube account anymore, even though the PS4 OS acts like it did.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wait does the MWR map pack really not come with the Legacy Pro Edition? Weak...

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Mill Village posted:

How are you uploading videos to Youtube from your PS4? My PSN account is apparently bugged and it won't link up to my Youtube account anymore, even though the PS4 OS acts like it did.

I transfer the files from the Capture Gallery to a USB key, stick it in my Mac, and upload it from there. Better quality than directly uploading via the Share function.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Mill Village posted:

PS4s refuse to hook up to YouTube most of the time and I don't know if it'll ever be fixed. All my friends and I have had this problem on and off for a good year or so.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i press the youtube button and it uploads OP hope this helps

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Coltron's quad final kill from last night:

:zaeed:

https://gfycat.com/SorePlushAltiplanochinchillamouse.mp4

:sicknasty:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Are you guys on every night now? I haven't touched my PS4 in a while (Switch owns) but I'm down for giving BLOPS3 a final chance now than I switched internet providers and and have decent speeds. I may be able to host lobbies and not loving hate myself being one second behind everyone!

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Your links to this site never work for me when I'm on from mobile. :-(

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]

housefly posted:

Your links to this site never work for me when I'm on from mobile. :-(

You have to remove the ".mp4" at the end of the URL for mobile.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

That's hilarious, because then it won't display on desktop.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Mister Macys posted:

That's hilarious, because then it won't display on desktop.

For gfycat you've got to right-click and hit "copy video address" to get the giant.gfycat version which displays properly on both desktop and mobile.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
I'm loving dying here.

Mister Macys posted:

As good as I'm going to make without actual editing software. I don't have the patience for the Share Factory's terrible UI. :effort:
It's pretty intuitive once you get used to it, though I might be slightly warped from using it to do an 83-episode LP :shepicide:

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1no8uXyrbg

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

57-10 on Redwood without camping the two story all match. It really is my map.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Had some fun in BLOPS3 for the first time last night. Having a decent internet connection is wonderful and lag was never an issue.

My aiming is shot and I'm rusty as all hell but all my deaths were strictly me missing easy shots. I had to tone down my XIM's sensitivity from the hair trigger it was until I get aiming in order. The weapons in this game are super boring though.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

You shouldn't play with high sensitivity when using a mouse, anyway.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mill Village posted:

You shouldn't play with high sensitivity when using a mouse, anyway.

It's dynamic so it automatically lowers when I ADS but after a week or so of playtime I get comfortable enough to bump it up a bit. Taking a break from the game however and I need to dial things down and work my way up.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Remind me to watch gameplay from your point of view after work.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mister Macys posted:

Remind me to watch gameplay from your point of view after work.

Get ready to enjoy my ability to shoot to the immediate left of anyone.

Bonus points: How many people I get the drop on and still die (hint: it's a lot).

The game on that desert map was a fun time, though. You got like a billion loving kills on it.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Yeah, Havoc is very much a King of the Hill map in TDM; the building offers so many benefits in forcing the enemy to come to you.

As Sam Fisher said in the Chaos Theory tutorial video, "I've seen more people die in doorways than anywhere else."
If they're not going to run Hardwired, they're straight up going to die to every trap I can plant in the stairwells.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Anyone got a 48 hour free trial code so I can play shooty mans tonight? Wife got me a new subscription to psplus with gift cards at gamestop but forgot the card at work.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

Mister Macys posted:

Yeah, Havoc is very much a King of the Hill map in TDM; the building offers so many benefits in forcing the enemy to come to you.

As Sam Fisher said in the Chaos Theory tutorial video, "I've seen more people die in doorways than anywhere else."
If they're not going to run Hardwired, they're straight up going to die to every trap I can plant in the stairwells.

Hardwired is a must on my class. I can't count the amount of campers/snipers who just leave that in a doorway expecting it to save em.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

It's kind of amazing just how many options there are for avoiding deployables, and yet, pubbies almost never use them. And even when they do...
I watched a dude kill me in the house on Infected, then run straight into my shock mine on the stairwell. Facing it.
He was using Engineer... :psyduck:

I mean look at this list:

- emp grenades
- concussion grenades (I think)
- frag/semtex
- engineer
- flak jacket
- hardwired
- tac mask
- black hat
- fireburst
- grav spikes (if you're fast)
- glitch
- psychosis (if they go the right way)
- warmachine
- sparrow
- xm-53

Any of these will allow one to either bypass, destroy, or avoid shock mines and bees with little effort.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

guess who's been back at it again

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Was he a quickscoper?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i cant remember but weirdly they didnt complain about me using brecci in the next match when they got put on the same team as me

• Locked thread