Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

du -hast posted:

Please note that a combination of 4chan and SA have turned me into the awful and morally confused person I am today so view w\ caution

prodromal as ffuck m8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Mister Adequate posted:

e; timg'd for phone plebs

Hard libertarian soft right is the most wonderfully, horrifyingly concise way I've ever seen those chucklefucks described. :allears:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Jamesman posted:

April Fools. Open the mystery YouTube link for a fun time. I promise it's not a RickRoll. ;)

https://youtu.be/uG4bG3ml3Lk

He keeps falling for it

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Breetai posted:

Hard libertarian soft right is the most wonderfully, horrifyingly concise way I've ever seen those chucklefucks described. :allears:

NAMBLA was founded to keep black people from owning child sex slaves.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
e: 2x post

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CPColin posted:

PSA: The wine in the background, Tisdale, is under $3 a bottle and will pair well with a glass like that.

Look at rich Uncle Moneybags here.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I just want people to drink tasty wine for cheap. :shobon:

They also have a chardonnay!

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EDIT: i've come down with early onset dementia. my apologies to fits my needs.

Gene Hackman Fan has a new favorite as of 07:29 on Apr 2, 2017

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I don't really drink wine, but I've heard two buck Chuck is better than it has any right to be.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
Simpsons shitposts are not memes.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Aggro posted:

2.6 million views

jesus hosed christ

This is what YouTube is now. Flash cartoons about horny Disney characters and bodily functions, people dressed in superhero Halloween costumes engaging in niche fetishes, and stabbing dolls with syringes.

Can't wait for this year's YouTube Rewind.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Aggro posted:

2.6 million views

jesus hosed christ

That account is a viewbot. They set up dozens of kid-themed accounts, have all of them follow all the others, upload the cheapest "for kids" videos they can get away with, disable ratings, and have all the other accounts spam watches. Since ratings are disabled, Google's ad algorithms can only look at views, and the views are just high enough that Google puts them where clueless parents can see them and watch them long enough to give the accounts ad impressions and more views. It's a modern-day version of chain e-mail, except the culprits are making money and probably committing fraud. I imagine as soon as advertisers figure out what's going on, the accounts will get shut down pretty much instantly.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I don't really drink wine, but I've heard two buck Chuck is better than it has any right to be.

Yup. It's surprisingly good for a dirt cheap wine. That's actually more common than you realize; snobs generally just buy the most expensive thing and go "oohhh it's so gooooood!" but then you get into things like Taylor brand port or sherry being bottom-shelf cheap stuff that is also very, very good.

Fun fact: wine tasters couldn't tell the difference between red wine and white wine that was dyed with red food coloring. Wine tasters also react to how fancy the bottle is. Somebody put the same wine in two separate bottles; a simple one with a simple label and a fancy one with a fancy label. The fancy bottle got rated consistently higher ratings despite being literally the same wine.

Two Buck Chuck isn't the best wine you can buy but who cares? It's cheap and pretty good.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Yup. It's surprisingly good for a dirt cheap wine. That's actually more common than you realize; snobs generally just buy the most expensive thing and go "oohhh it's so gooooood!" but then you get into things like Taylor brand port or sherry being bottom-shelf cheap stuff that is also very, very good.

Fun fact: wine tasters couldn't tell the difference between red wine and white wine that was dyed with red food coloring. Wine tasters also react to how fancy the bottle is. Somebody put the same wine in two separate bottles; a simple one with a simple label and a fancy one with a fancy label. The fancy bottle got rated consistently higher ratings despite being literally the same wine.

Two Buck Chuck isn't the best wine you can buy but who cares? It's cheap and pretty good.

I just go for the one with the most innuendo in the name.

Cave Folie à Deux Menage a Trois pour un?

Oui

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Thank you for making me feel better about getting drunk on the cheapest bottom-shelf crap I can find.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the kind of people who make a bigger deal about what they're drinking instead of enjoying the company in which they drink tend to be insufferable in several other ways.

edit: be it wine or be it memes, snobs are everywhere.

Gene Hackman Fan has a new favorite as of 05:30 on Apr 2, 2017

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

You drink with other people? :aaaaa:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just out of curiosity, i went to look up wine memes.

i have concluded that it's me. i am the snob. because wine memes are almost exclusively the realm of rich, white suburban 'femenists' that use a lot of the letters y and k when naming their children:

Gene Hackman Fan has a new favorite as of 05:45 on Apr 2, 2017

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

the sad thing is i can no longer see the phrase 'fits my needs' without thinking 'goon that hosed his dog'

What, no?

"Fits my needs" reminds me of people defending their smartphone on yospos.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I've seen taste tests where wine tasters found boxed wine to be pretty good, but a wine taster who doesn't taste the difference between red and white is lying about their job. Color or no, the taste and texture are distinctly different.

Though it occurs to me that I've never drank chilled red wine or room temperature white, I wonder how much that might throw you off. Also never really drank a wine I didn't like.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

RFC2324 posted:

Is kalsarikännit a meme?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wheany posted:

What, no?

"Fits my needs" reminds me of people defending their smartphone on yospos.

fuuuuck, that was morally inept, not FMN. how the hell did i get those two confused, other than alzheimers?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Could please none of you explain wtf you're talking about, please?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Karate Bastard posted:

Could please none of you explain wtf you're talking about, please?

Former forums poster 'morally inept' hosed a dog and talked about it on the forums.

I still can't believe he was allowed to stay as long as he did after that.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RFC2324 posted:

Former forums poster 'morally inept' hosed a dog and talked about it on the forums.

I still can't believe he was allowed to stay as long as he did after that.

i'm wanting to say that it's like how pele was never banned from the forums after she posted her banme until all the humor had been wrung from it -- there was more comedic potential in letting them stick around.

at least, that's my guess.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

RFC2324 posted:

yeah, weird

davidspackage posted:

I've seen taste tests where wine tasters found boxed wine to be pretty good, but a wine taster who doesn't taste the difference between red and white is lying about their job. Color or no, the taste and texture are distinctly different.

Though it occurs to me that I've never drank chilled red wine or room temperature white, I wonder how much that might throw you off. Also never really drank a wine I didn't like.

i used to taste wine on the regular for my job and after some of the reds i've tasted i could believe it. make a white oaky and full bodied enough and you could pass it off as a unique red. one of the many reasons i never considered myself an expert, there's way too much variation between grapes and regions, no one could actually be 100% accurate no matter how much training they got just because people need to brush their goddamn teeth once in a while

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I was one of the people Morally Inept bought an avatar for because he was definitely not mad online. :frogc00l:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

davidspackage posted:

A glass of ice-cold red wine goes well with piping-hot gazpacho soup.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hmm yes is The Rock going to do bondage stuff with this 15-year-old girl? Find out in the meme thread!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Jerry Cotton posted:

Hmm yes is The Rock going to do bondage stuff with this 15-year-old girl? Find out in the meme thread!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jerry Cotton posted:

It's ok, she's an alien and only looks 15 :anime:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

syscall girl posted:

NAMBLA was founded to keep black people from owning child sex slaves.

This thread is a most productive vein of diamond lol's but let's not overlook the itsy bitsy platinum tidbits.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Nice username/post combo.