Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Clarknova1/status/848354143714594816

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
I'm not gonna lie, I like Rick and Morty and enjoyed the premier, but having to wait another week for the next episode of Jack is a pain in the fuckin' rear end.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Yeah I'm disappointed.

FZeroRacer
Apr 8, 2009
April Fools jokes are meant to be funny.

Where's the joke?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I'm not gonna lie, I like Rick and Morty and enjoyed the premier, but having to wait another week for the next episode of Jack is a pain in the fuckin' rear end.

Yeah I've kinda been wanting this season of Jack for a lot longer than this next season of Rick and Morty so...

Kinda loving stupid to force a gap week in scheduling for no real reason, honestly.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
rick and morty owns, i'm willing to wait a week for jack if it means second shift working weekend folk can watch rick and morty

you goddamn selfish assholes

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

FZeroRacer posted:

Where's the joke?

There are numerous of them within the RIck & Morty episode.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh man, that's kinda funny, but I wanna watch Jack, dammit. :lol:

FZeroRacer
Apr 8, 2009

mandatory lesbian posted:

rick and morty owns, i'm willing to wait a week for jack if it means second shift working weekend folk can watch rick and morty

you goddamn selfish assholes

rick and morty is good but a lovely joke is not good.

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...
I haven't watched any Rick and Morty yet, I do plan to. Does the fact they keep playing the same episode play into the episode's plot or something?

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Revol posted:

I haven't watched any Rick and Morty yet, I do plan to. Does the fact they keep playing the same episode play into the episode's plot or something?

Nope. They're replaying it so that people who got blindsided by the announcement have a chance to tune in.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Frankly I'm just disappointed they didn't run Jack with googly eyes. Especially with the physics, it would have been amazing.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

FZeroRacer posted:

Where's the joke?

It's here in the R&M thread:

AndyElusive posted:

Everybody I tell that would care about Adult Swim streaming the first episode of Rick and Morty Season 3 on the internet won't believe me because it's April 1st.

Well played Adult Swim.

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

I got motherfucked on FB for trying to spread the word. :smith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Tuxedo Ted posted:

It's here in the R&M thread:

:laffo: Oh man, that's next level.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
I had a hard time convincing my Rick and Morty loving friend that it was legit too :v:

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Are they actually going to air episode 4 next week, or are they going to skip straight to episode 5like the last time this happened? If that's the case, I might be somewhat upset.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

They're airing episode 4. They're airing the same episode preview tonight. They knew about this happening long enough to record an intro explaining the situation, so they're not gonna skip a drat episode.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

We'll be on episode seven, next week.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

the remaining episodes will be aired in reverse order

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

The 4th episode is actually going to crossover with Rick and Morty so they had to make sure to air the third season premiere first.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

AriadneThread posted:

the remaining episodes will be aired in reverse order

Before the final blow is struck, Cartoon Network will tear open a portal in time and throw the finale into the future THAT IS AKU.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Oh boy, new Rick and Morty AND Samurai Jack! This is the best day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-gD9PYqSps

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
Wow, can't say I'm too happy with this.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

FZeroRacer posted:

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Man, I was busy all day and was looking forward to tonight's episode, too. To advertise the new episode for tonight on top of everything is a crummy move.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
The disappointment I feel at missing a new episode of a show I love is more than made up for by the excitement of seeing the unannounced, unexpected season premiere of another show I love.

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

Pakled posted:

The disappointment I feel at missing a new episode of a show I love is more than made up for by the excitement of seeing the unannounced, unexpected season premiere of another show I love.

Which is a shame, cause if they just showed both then that would have been absolutely amazing. Like they could have just replaced the entire night with R&M and SJ playing back to back until sunday morning.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Despite it being a send up of multiple series I like, I don't really care for Rick and Morty. I'm happy that others are excited about its premiere though. :unsmith:

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Wait, they actually didn't air this at all last night? Oh man as much as I was happy about the R&M thing that kinda sucks!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Vanderdeath posted:

Despite it being a send up of multiple series I like, I don't really care for Rick and Morty. I'm happy that others are excited about its premiere though. :unsmith:

Good, because Samurai Jack got cancelled.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Rick and morty sure dipped in quality though. And this moronic april fools stuff is just making me dislike it more

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Eh, I'll admit I'm mildly irked by it, but gently caress it, I ultimately enjoy both.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Good, because Samurai Jack got cancelled.

>what did he mean by this?

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
In this, the Samurai Jack thread, I will say that I wanted to watch the show, Samurai Jack, instead of the show, Rick and Morty.

I mean, I've waited almost thirteen years for new Jack, so I can wait a little more, but it's still a dick move. I am sad, and have been made sad by jokesters.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

That show is the epitome of "trying too hard"
Its apparently what we deserve

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm a little miffed but I gotta admit these butthurt manchildren reactions are goddamn entertaining to me.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Wild Horses posted:

Rick and morty sure dipped in quality though. And this moronic april fools stuff is just making me dislike it more

I too must register my extreme dissatisfaction at Cartoon Network, the network for cartoons, for indulging in this moronic... "april fools stuff". I will have none of it, sirs.

BravestOfTheLamps fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Apr 2, 2017

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

"That's not ironic, that's just mean!"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wild Horses posted:

>what did he mean by this?

Surprise, you got April Fooled :v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Wild Horses posted: