Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I am thankful for this season when Golashesmania has been running wild.

Favorite WM moment is Michael Cole reading FOR THE LOVE OF MANKIND off a paper.

Same deal as always this is former CAT rear end now!!! Next time I can start predicting with my real username.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Apr 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NilkNarf
Apr 24, 2005

...if you're into the blight.
My favorite Wrestlemania moment was Wrestlemania XIII when Austin refused to give up and Bret Hart refused to let up. That's still the best match I have ever seen.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
My favorite Mania moment is Fandango beating Chris Jericho in his debut match.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
My fave moment was :stare: guy after Brock beat Taker.

I'm calling Miz/Maryse win because Cena can still propose after a loss for the moral victory.

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Apr 1, 2017

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
chariots_of_fire.mid

CVE
Jan 27, 2012

Laddermatches just have so many bonkers spots.

And since we are finishing the season today have a bonus moment.

CVE fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Apr 1, 2017

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Submitted, thanks Golashes.

I wanted to say my favorite moment was either Austin beating Rock at WM17, or Taker beating HBK twice at consecutive Wrestlemanias.

Then I thought no I gotta give it to Daniel Bryan beating Triple H in the opener to get into the main event, and then going on to beat Randy Orton and Batista to become the World Champion. Just one of the best feel-good moments ever in wrestling :)

But then I remembered HBK vs Flair at Wrestlemania 24 and no way, it's gotta be that one. "I'm sorry, I love you" and Flair's slow walk up the aisle. Amazing.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Apr 1, 2017

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
My favorite Mania moment is hhhs entrance from last year which was perfect for how the whole show went.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
nthing I'm Sorry I love You

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My favorite moment was Daniel Bryan winning the title at wm30 though on Sunday it will be being part of this show

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Zack Ryder winning the IC title was a really great moment, made even better by the rest of the show being loving garbage

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

My favorite moment will be tomorrow when Miz gets nuclear heat for knocking out Nikki Bella

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Sorry to say, but Chris Benoit winning. I was less of a smark, but the cool wrestler beat the dudes who thought they were hot poo poo.

Ratedargh
Feb 20, 2011

Wow, Bob, wow. Fire walk with me.
My favourite Mania moment is when Owen beat Bret clean at Mania X

Metalocalypse
Jul 29, 2006
Submitted, and I am going to have to go with Daniel Bryan's WM30 title win. Honestly, alot of things come close, but damnit, everyone wanted that and no one was quiet in that stadium after.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

The end of the Iron Man match.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.

Endless Mike posted:

My favorite moment was Daniel Bryan winning the title at wm30

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Roman finally overcoming the odds and defeating HHH for the WWE Championship

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

My favorite wrestlemania moment was when Erick Rowan co-main evented.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
My favorite moment was I'm Sorry I Love You because I cried when I saw it.

Buzzsaw
Oct 9, 2005

Cranium Deconstructor
owen pouts as the locker room congratulates bret after beating yoko for the title to close wmx

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Favorite WM moment was Bryan winning the title, as unoriginal as that is.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Austin passing out in a pool of his own blood, and all that.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Tomahawk posted:

Roman finally overcoming the odds and defeating HHH for the WWE Championship

hold me back

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Endless Mike posted:

My favorite moment was Daniel Bryan winning the titleJAG THINDH at wm30

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbY4OKHoiy4

My favorite Wrestlemania moment is the ending sequence to the Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels match at Wrestlemania XIV.

Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Favourite WM moment is Undertaker retiring Shawn Michaels, two awesome matches at 2 Mania's telling a great long-term story.

pen0r
May 28, 2004

I really DO heart to fart.
My favorite Wrestlemania moment is Snoop Dogg falling asleep in a giant throne.

I posted this not knowing the NXT event had already started, I watched none of it.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
When Undertaker reused his old costume for the last time at WM 13.

P.S: Don't count my NXT predictions.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

I'm dumb and forgot to submit before NXT started, RIP my scores.

Thank you for running this silly thing, Golashes. My favorite Mania Moment is

chirico cuvie
Jan 23, 2004
Made of beef and beef byproduct
Lipstick Apathy
Forgot to submit before Takeover, whoops.

Thanks for running the predix game. My favorite moment was probably either "I'm sorry, I love you," or when Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth reunited after (what was supposed to be) his retirement match with Warrior

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Alright, gonna try to win Wrestlemania at least, somehow.

There's recency bias here, but my fave moment is Daniel Bryan's big win at Wrestlemania 30, such a feel good moment and the end of a drat good Wrestlemania.

Edit: Also I forgot to submit before Takeover, but didn't watch it yet and haven't seen any results, so if you want to apply it feel free. I haven't been participating most PPVS so I have no chance of winning overall, but I wouldn't mind seeing what my score turns out to be for Takeover/Wrestlemania compared to others'.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Apr 2, 2017

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

They might just as well've been closed.
Forgot to submit before NXT, please don't count those.

Fave WM moment is Rollins' cash in at 31.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
My favorite wrestlemania moment was last year when the New Day came out in a giant loving cereal box and then they were dressed in loving saiyan battle armor because they're huge loving nerds and so am I and I laughed hard.

I know I submitted after NXT but I put in the predictions I would've had regardless, even the wrong ones, because I feel bad about being late and don't want to cheat the system.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

Discount Trombones posted:

My favourite Wrestlemania moments are HHH's increasingly ridiculous entrances. Looking forward to this one.

seconded. i sincerely hope its a tie in to final fantasy 14

AlmightyPants posted:

I know I submitted after NXT but I put in the predictions I would've had regardless, even the wrong ones, because I feel bad about being late and don't want to cheat the system.

also same

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
My favourite Wrestlemania Moment was The Shield coming down to the ring with paintball masks with skulls on to murder the New Age Outlaws.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

My favorite wrestlemania moment was Erick Rowan's semi main event

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Zeroed my NXT picks because I'm like the last ten people or so.

Favorite Wrestlemania moment was from the infamous WM 9. I wasn't even following wrestling that much at that point, but I checked rec.sport.pro-wrestling to see how it was going anyway and witnessed the screams of horror, anguish and despair emanating from its main event. It brought me back in.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

The end of WM30.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
X7 because in addition to being the Best Mania, who the gently caress would have predicted an Austin heel turn? These days you'd have up to the minute reports on insider leaks regarding Vince's bowel movements and expert interpretations of what the corn in his poo poo means for current show plans.

• Locked thread