Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I like FAROOQ when they're being funny, which hasn't happened for a while now.

I can understand if FAROOQs posts are sometimes funny (mostly by how :psyduck: they are) but what about PCOS? Literally all he has ever posted in PYF is racist, sexist or otherwise bigoted messages or talking about how he likes his steaks well done with ketchup.

I understand if mods think it's funny that people reply to him, but he was posting hateful poo poo for so long when other people would've (rightfully) gotten banned or at least probated for a single post like his.

e: wow this was a lovely way to start a new page. I appreciate the reply though!

Your Computer has a new favorite as of 17:37 on Apr 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Your Computer posted:

I can understand if FAROOQs posts are sometimes funny (mostly by how :psyduck: they are) but what about PCOS? Literally all he has ever posted in PYF is racist, sexist or otherwise bigoted messages or talking about how he likes his steaks well done with ketchup.

I understand if mods think it's funny that people reply to him, but he was posting hateful poo poo for so long when other people would've (rightfully) gotten banned or at least probated for a single post like his.

I'm pretty sure PCOS is also on a ban/thirty right now.

I usually let blunt handle PCOS reports. He's not a regular in any of the threads I follow except AFP and, as you said, most of his content there is just how much he likes steaks.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

This is the worst goddamn thread on the forums I swear

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

FCKGW posted:

I'm sorry friend. I hope it returns to something you like soon!

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Why do you all keep referring to farooq as "they"? Isn't that against the rules in itself?

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

FCKGW posted:

Are you not enjoying it? Would you say its unpleasant or that its causing you some degree of suffer?

Mmmmmm yeah, thats good stuff.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Your Computer posted:

e: wow this was a lovely way to start a new page. I appreciate the reply though!

PCOS is also known to post about "dickhead drivers" in AI. When you ask him about what actions he was doing at that time, it usually ends up being: speeding, weaving through traffic, and lane splitting in his bike.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Your Computer posted:

PCOS Bill actually posted normally at times, like in the recent purchases thread. He would just do the online equivalent of randomly turning around and punching someone passing by.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Less whining about badposters. More gifs.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

L0cke17 posted:

Deer Liberation Front strikes again!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

L0cke17 posted:

Doe!

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

L0cke17 posted:

Is the person doing the filming riding Pikachu?

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
the schadenfreude is on me for seeing 50 new posts and getting excited

Huggybear
Jun 17, 2005

I got the jimjams

L0cke17 posted:

quote this every time someone brags about hunting with a crossbow

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Huggybear posted:

quote this every time someone brags about hunting with a crossbow

Or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKa0sgImaLs

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Here's a rehash of something relevant posted last page

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Cool. I was missing some racism in the schadenfreude thread.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Sponge Baathist posted:

Here's a rehash of something relevant posted last page

I don't get the joke, please explain.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

When did probations stop having the cat jail?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Solice Kirsk posted:

When did probations stop having the cat jail?

You mean this cat gaol picture like on the guy who just got probated a few posts up?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Ariong posted:

I don't get the joke, please explain.

It's all Chinese to me.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bogan King posted:

You mean this cat gaol picture like on the guy who just got probated a few posts up?

Huh, they're not showing up for me. Weird.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

They're not showing up for me either. I assume having avatars turned off is the cause of this.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Solice Kirsk posted:

youre not alone, all im getting is a broken image

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

that's what you get for playing joke

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost
Requesting a gif of the poor car that tried to go up a snowbank, then caught on fire. Reminds me of "Poor ___. Looked at ___. Died."
https://youtu.be/wLj6VMbjTkE?t=4m44s

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
^^^ makeagif.com can clip up to 10 seconds out of a Youtube video and gif/mp4 it:
http://i.makeagif.com/media/4-03-2017/0Optky.mp4

6:52

It is a flamethrower. It throws flame.

vvv Good thing they didn't try that with a sparkler, those things can melt enamel :stonk:

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 02:23 on Apr 3, 2017

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

:stonk:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://i.imgur.com/K1if37i.gifv

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well these are just fantastic. Feel bad for the grandma, but still funny.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Idiot hits a spray paint can with an axe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LnaauIAzKk

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
Where you're going you wont need eyes

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Lime Tonics posted:

Idiot hits a spray paint can with an axe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LnaauIAzKk

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

A Twitch streamer was trying to break a speedrun record for Mario 64 and turned on some kind of text-to-voice pay service.

https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingEmpathicDogeFeelsBadMan

Cue someone spamming "dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks" at a crucial moment and causing him to gently caress up. hahahahaha.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
is that supposed to have about half a blurry frame a second? I can't tell what he missed at all

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

TheMaskedUgly posted:

the schadenfreude is on me for seeing 50 new posts and getting excited

I got u bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Jippa posted:

Why do you all keep referring to farooq as "they"? Isn't that against the rules in itself?

" They" as a gender neutral term that sounds better than "it", I assume. Rather than account sharing.