Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Polsy posted:

Over in Cinderella Girls: Pinya Atsume (also some other things that are less immediately funny)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Meanwhile, in deresuteland~

Hope it stays~

Also the traditional MV:
3d
2d

…too bad in 2d mode the little story only half works. Like, 2d's already in puchimode. Nice of them to punch it up with cut-ins and frames and stuff though~
I like the folded stage, too

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Girl Friend Beta

Girl Friend Note
nothing, apparently

Idol Incidents
nothing, but they are stopping selling premium currency as of yesterday and going into extended maintenance from next week, whatever that means. Normally people are pretty up-front about shutting games down so I guess they expect it to be back, at some point.

Zenostein posted:

Meanwhile, in deresuteland~

Hope it stays~

Yeah, it should, though I won't get my hopes up.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Girl Friend Beta

Girl Friend Note
nothing, apparently

Idol Incidents
nothing, but they are stopping selling premium currency as of yesterday and going into extended maintenance from next week, whatever that means. Normally people are pretty up-front about shutting games down so I guess they expect it to be back, at some point.

Yeah, it should, though I won't get my hopes up.

Ah, so that's what the five or so messages were saying in Idol Jihen. It shutting down would help though, I have no space left on my phone again.

Also you can tell the cute newgen loading screen won't stay, because you can still see the circle loading icon behind them on some screens. Then again, I've seen the circle loading icon on top of the circle loading icon.

Deresute also had a number of tweets about glasses. I think people would be more likely to pay money for glasses than Snow Wings outfits, really.

e. Oh also here's a real dumb thing that I assume is a WUG! April Fools joke.

And here's tokyo 7th's

And the tiny banner version.

I like that they both have bright red "Today is April 1st" notices on them, but I don't really understand why 2001. Kinda out of left field…

This joke really doesn't work well if you don't play in 3d.

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Apr 1, 2017

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Something really weird just happened in my last LL song and I wish I could've recorded it. I had just placed the promo UR Rin in my Red bonding team. I started the new master song and I guess the game thought her (or another Rin, I have 2 in that team) ability triggered so every time I hit a note, instead of the tambourine, it was a NYA! It was glorious.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Did they do something for april fools this year? I know last year they replaced the tambourine sounds with llama bleating.

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

We have a very special April Fools video from Lantis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP4TcP95rf8

I love it so much.

https://vimeo.com/211051967
I made subs. These should work, but let me know if anything weird happens because I didn't check all the way through.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Trihugger posted:

Did they do something for april fools this year? I know last year they replaced the tambourine sounds with llama bleating.

Oh so that's what it is. I did another song and got to hear the full sound effect and it is in fact the alpacas. So cute! :3:

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Daxing Dan posted:

https://vimeo.com/211051967
I made subs. These should work, but let me know if anything weird happens because I didn't check all the way through.

Man that poo poo's weird.

Subs were fine except at the end (back on the shore) you have a "Chika" where there should be a "Rika." Nothing worth worrying about, imo. Not like the subs fell off the edge of the video or anything.

I like that they've changed the deresute splash screen to match

Looking forward to another wave of Miria/Mika fanart~ lol

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?
Thanks for catching that. It should be corrected now.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Hina is good.

https://a.pomf.cat/tfekzc.webm

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

^ She plays nice with others.
I'm a big fan of stuffed monster girl. It's a good stuffed monster.

They fixed the appeal calculation for the live parties song/unit select screen, which is nice. Now it adds the correct bonus to each unit for their song, rather than applying the bonus from the song you were on when you switched to the unit screen.

Also, I'm still sad that they didn't go back and voice the rest of Mirei's cards. :(

Also for the April Fools list:
little kid Soleil gacha in Aikatsu.

kawaii~

also, try and figure out who's talking to who:

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/omu_rice87/status/847803767437144064
lol

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Minor haul from Anime Boston!

The Aqours cord figure turned out to be Chika, and the mini poster was a Ruby. There's a Yohane felt mascot for fun, and the two envelopes contained an SR Riko and an N Fuu, both idolized.

The best gets were that Yohane nesoberi and the Anzu pillow. My friend ended up finding a couple of Yohane nesoberi for sale at one guy's stall and got one for my sake, then I found the Anzu pillow elsewhere.

And I got some other things, like a Konosuba mini poster (thankfully not a lewd one) and some volumes of Kekkai Sensen and Sakamoto desu ga?.

I saw a lot of Guzmas and Team Skull grunts which was wonderful. What a good time.

I'm just really happy I finally have a nesoberi.

Oh, I also found third year mini nesoberi, but ended up just getting one of them - Dia - for my friend's sake. They were the only ones that one vendor had, so I'm glad I found that early enough.
It did feel kinda unfortunate to see a lot of unsold Chika nesoberi though.

graybook fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Apr 2, 2017

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It's sad, Chika is very good.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:3: I'm glad everyone could come together for Haruka~
https://twitter.com/moimoiland480/status/848557213249449984

Happy Harukaday~

Hey even Charles whatever-the-hell's got a string!

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

Happy Harukaday~

Hey even Charles whatever-the-hell's got a string!

That's cute. Their string should definitely be pinker, though.

x

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

graybook posted:

Minor haul from Anime Boston!

I'm just really happy I finally have a nesoberi.

Oh, I also found third year mini nesoberi, but ended up just getting one of them - Dia - for my friend's sake. They were the only ones that one vendor had, so I'm glad I found that early enough.
It did feel kinda unfortunate to see a lot of unsold Chika nesoberi though.

Good haul. I have a Riko Nesoberi coming in the mail. I can't wait.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It's sad, Chika is very good.

Agreed. I would have bought them.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Happy birthday, Haruka!

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Oh yeah, special mention to this guy who surprises me with his Xenoglossia pics every time I look for im@s birthdays.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
We finally have a date for the OG Idolm@ster stream! The date is this Sunday at 3 or 4 pm PDT! Comment or ask in discord if there's some more preferable time, but that's the time we're probably sticking with for this weekend.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Oh yeah, special mention to this guy who surprises me with his Xenoglossia pics every time I look for im@s birthdays.

Somebody had to be a fan of it. Even now~

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion posted:

We finally have a date for the OG Idolm@ster stream! The date is this Sunday at 3 or 4 pm PDT! Comment or ask in discord if there's some more preferable time, but that's the time we're probably sticking with for this weekend.

I may bump this back an hour or 2. Maybe a whole day even so I don't cross the streams with dog's seasonal stream. I'll keep everyone posted!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion posted:

I may bump this back an hour or 2. Maybe a whole day even so I don't cross the streams with dog's seasonal stream. I'll keep everyone posted!

Ha ha ha ha ha I get it it's a Ghostbusters reference.

I've never seen Ghostbusters.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Harsh, but understandable

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Surprise twist, Cinderella Girls Gekijou has both a web version and tv version, with the web version being an extra segment. Watch both!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

fear the wrath of nya

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
surprise! CG Theater is on crunchy

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

todoku aidoru, everyone.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

surprise! CG Theater is on crunchy

yayy

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

that was cute but i feel it'll be better as a marathon since the individual skits weren't as funny as puchimas

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Nico and Dia sure are great.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Nico and Dia sure are great.

I feel this as advertised

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

The theme song is cute.

But otherwise "yeah, those are definitely 4komas that move."

Donno if I'd want to marathon that, though. Not unless I'd downloaded everything and cut out the ED/Credits and probably the titlecard.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zenostein posted:

The theme song is cute.

But otherwise "yeah, those are definitely 4komas that move."

Donno if I'd want to marathon that, though. Not unless I'd downloaded everything and cut out the ED/Credits and probably the titlecard.

Are you one of those people who don't watch all the OPs and EDs of Puchimas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

actually i'm the person who hasn't watched any〜♪