Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If Roman turned full heel I'd probably love him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
has any reactive woke soul been drawn into the holocaust denial stuff yet?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Roman: "So I wasn't there to see the Holocaust. How can you say something is real when you haven't seent it? I didn't see no Holocaust. No way it happened. This is my yard now."

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

this is all very diappointing, roman of all people should be sympathetic to the plight of people getting gassed

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

St Evan Echoes posted:

this is all very diappointing, roman of all people should be sympathetic to the plight of people getting gassed
lol

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

St Evan Echoes posted:

lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

St Evan Echoes posted:

danggggggg

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
großer Hund Roman Reigns.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Roman turns heel on his cousin the Rock by informing him that there are no such thing as the millions (and millions)

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

St Evan Echoes posted:

:vince:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

St Evan Echoes posted:

goldmine

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

St Evan Echoes posted:

:alexa:

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Gonzo McFee posted:

If Roman turned full heel I'd probably love him.

i'd like him if he had a bobby brown mic during his entrance and quietly sung the lyrics to his song to himself to pump himself up. Just walking to the ring, murmuring, "r-roman, reigns, the guy with the biggest pecs.... roman, reigns, the guy who has lots of sex.... yeah that's me, hell yeah..."

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

The big dog

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Ty1990 posted:

The big dog

the large canine

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cause you're a big dog, and you're pushed too hard cause the fans don't matter anyway

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

St Evan Echoes posted:

Hahahahah

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
*Roman flips through a history book*

"I DON'T believe that!"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:vince:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

:drat:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Cause you're a big dog, and you're pushed too hard cause the fans don't matter anyway

gently caress you.

St Evan Echoes posted:

This is good

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Good job everyone

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hot drat

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

POTY

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
El perro grande.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Thank you.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Someone should have the Mac gimmick where after Roman wins a match they slide into the ring and pin his unconscious opponent.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Stale Saltines posted:

Someone should have the Mac gimmick where after Roman wins a match they slide into the ring and pin his unconscious opponent.

Sandow... come back to us

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

St Evan Echoes posted:

This is the best post in this entire threa-

Get the gently caress out of here St Evan Echoes, you're yesterday's news! :colbert:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Ragnarok the Red posted:

the large canine

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

you've been spreading lies
that hitler killed the jews, big time
hey la, hey la
joe anoa'i doubts it happened

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

That DICK! posted:

Unfortunately, true. Look at the crowd that booed Roman for twenty minutes straight...all of whom paid for a ticket.

Where's that R-Truth dancing gif when you need it? Because until Reigns gets silence and empty arenas, he's staying right where he is.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Roman's new gimmick should be the portrayal of him in that Good Dad commercial. He prances down to the ring, sets up a tea party, and tries to get his opponent to join in. Instead of going "Oooooooooh Aaaaaaah", he sings Little Teapot before doing the Spear.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Roman should do tornillos, then people would like him

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

St Evan Echoes posted:

hey la, hey la

Holy cow

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

MotU posted:

Roman turns heel on his cousin the Rock by informing him that there are no such thing as the millions (and millions)

This post didn't get the appreciation it deserved because of the other good posts. I just want to say thank you.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

MotU posted:

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

St Evan Echoes posted:

hey la, hey la
lmao

for everybody who immediately went looking for it, since I know I did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIsklYi7loc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cornwind Evil posted:

Unfortunately, true. Look at the crowd that booed Roman for twenty minutes straight...all of whom paid for a ticket.

Where's that R-Truth dancing gif when you need it? Because until Reigns gets silence and empty arenas, he's staying right where he is.

Way to read way too much into my attempt at a Rich Girl parody ya big fat dingus

• Locked thread