Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Mighty Mouse break Silva's defense record?
This poll is closed.
Yes 35 28.93%
Umm, yes 36 29.75%
Yep 12 9.92%
yeh 38 31.40%
Total: 121 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Rda is extremely cool but it is worth noting that perhaps Pettis, bendo, Frankie, etc. were not in a class above all other lightweights as people pretended, but instead were approximately as good as kawajiri or Gilbert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

david carmichael posted:

Rda is extremely cool but it is worth noting that perhaps Pettis, bendo, Frankie, etc. were not in a class above all other lightweights as people pretended, but instead were approximately as good as kawajiri or Gilbert.

frankie was better

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Bundt Cake posted:

frankie was better

Frankie would have lost to ishida

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
and they're all much better than rose ever will be

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Let's agree that they're all pretty good but worse than Connor Mcgregor.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

david carmichael posted:

Frankie would have lost to ishida

ishida wouldnt have the gas...

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Work Friend Keven posted:

Let's agree that they're all pretty good but worse than Connor Mcgregor.

Ok

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Michael.chandler is better than Frankie edgar

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Wait wait wait wait. There are rumors of her and Pat being on the skids? That's unacceptable and I would like someone to disprove it.

They were on the Chael or Serra cast a while back and traveling the country as a pair with some friends in a RV.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Captain Log posted:

Wait wait wait wait. There are rumors of her and Pat being on the skids? That's unacceptable and I would like someone to disprove it.

They were on the Chael or Serra cast a while back and traveling the country as a pair with some friends in a RV.

1. Who cares
2. Nothing wrong with me
3. Nothing wrong with me

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

1. Who cares
2. Nothing wrong with me
3. Nothing wrong with me

Something's got to give

and I hope it is your posting

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Joachim Hansen would easily defeat rose

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Carla Esparza walked right through Rose.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

tesilential posted:

Carla Esparza walked right through Rose.

j-jeepers .. it sure is scary around here

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
If any of you haven't seen MMDJ effortlessly murder an undefeated Olympian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D50EnTzPVUI

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA4DKJi-urs

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

If recent history is anything to go by, DC relentless clowning on a helpless Rumble means Rumble is going to end up embarrassing him

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Rose is cool.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/PhotoAmy33/status/849721736232816640

:cmon:

Memento fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Apr 6, 2017

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
June 2015: "Hey, did anyone put up the job rec for the new proofreader position?"
April 2017: "Not yet."

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Stipe is gonna be pisssssed.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Ah, I see the typo - It says World Heavyweight Championship, which is wrong - it should say Word Heavyweights Championship, as the contest is to decide which of the two men most look like cast members from the fat camp comedy Heavyweights.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
wmma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISiBajOawWY

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

I've no problem for wmma on PPV cards when it isn't the main event, at least that way I don't have to wait until the end to take a dump

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
classic lord waffle beard

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

I've no problem for wmma on PPV cards when it isn't the main event, at least that way I don't have to wait until the end to take a dump

yeah, sure is good calvillo and her loving rad sub wasn't stinking up the main event of 209

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I'm glad it's totally beneath male fighters to try and look pretty at media events.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

WMMA is cool and is getting better, as the weight classes fill out it's gonna be fun to watch it grow

Well, except for 145 which is a flaming garbage fire and should probably be shelved indefinitely

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
is wmma good?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
In more important news, RIP to Chris Weidman's weight cut, after he was seen on Embedded Vol. 3 eating french toast with maple syrup four days before the fight.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Bundt Cake posted:

is wmma good?

135 is better than men's lhw, 115 is okay, 145 is somehow even worse than men's lhw, which nonetheless should be shut down before w145

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

Memento posted:

In more important news, RIP to Chris Weidman's weight cut, after he was seen on Embedded Vol. 3 eating french toast with maple syrup four days before the fight.
He told Ariel that he normally has cheat meals all the time because he gets on weight early, but that for most of this camp he's been more disciplined. We'll see if he's within French Toast distance of weight.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I didn't catch the last Invicta card, but the three previous ones I watched were better than some UFC events.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

LobsterMobster posted:

yeah, sure is good calvillo and her loving rad sub wasn't stinking up the main event of 209

Do you want to be entertained or do you want to watch the best? Don't watch wmma

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
The two fighting saturday night are neither, which is typical

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Do you want to be entertained or do you want to watch the best? Don't watch wmma

gently caress off

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

chaleski posted:

gently caress off

Show me otherwise retatd

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
You guys are right, the new mod is good and fine.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

you are a god drat idiot if you don't think joanna is neither entertaining nor great at fighting

also, you're just a god drat idiot in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

*watches Angela Hill and Jessica Andrade have a FOTY contender*

"See this actually isn't entertaining because women"

• Locked thread