Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
http://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/Kirkland-Signature-Beef-Polish-Sausage%2C-3.81-lbs.product.11467742.html - Polish
http://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/Kirkland-Signature-Beef-Dinner-Frank%2c-3.81-lbs.product.11467741.html - Regular

Or for those who want more meat
http://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/Kirkland-Signature-Beef-Polish-Sausage%2c-120-links%2c-32.52-lbs.product.11987144.html - 120 count Polish (32.5 lbs)

Also, rad cart to cook them on
http://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/Willy-Dog-Hummer-Hot-Dog-Cart-with-Umbrella%2c-Stainless-Steel.product.100285008.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I've had the Costco credit card for about a year now but only used it once, before they switched to Visa or whatever. The only reason I got it was because I had a huge cart with a TV and everything on it for my new home ready to go and my debit card wasn't working. So they kept the place open for me while I applied for the card and got it right then and there so I could pay for my stuff. I forgot how Costco showed pity on me and hooked me up with something I should have gotten anyway.

I still haven't used it and I'm thinking I should start using it exclusively. I use my debit card (as credit) for everything. I have literally every one of my bills attached to my debit card so I have zero bills to manually pay. I think paying just one bill might be simple enough.

Rake in that sweet Costco Kirkland Brand money.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I've had the Costco credit card for about a year now but only used it once, before they switched to Visa or whatever. The only reason I got it was because I had a huge cart with a TV and everything on it for my new home ready to go and my debit card wasn't working. So they kept the place open for me while I applied for the card and got it right then and there so I could pay for my stuff. I forgot how Costco showed pity on me and hooked me up with something I should have gotten anyway.

I still haven't used it and I'm thinking I should start using it exclusively. I use my debit card (as credit) for everything. I have literally every one of my bills attached to my debit card so I have zero bills to manually pay. I think paying just one bill might be simple enough.

Rake in that sweet Costco Kirkland Brand money.

Costco is really good to their customers.

I get ~$400 back a year in total with the credit card and store rebate checks.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

It's pretty much impossible to find a better cash rewards card than Costco's Visa.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Nfcknblvbl posted:

It's pretty much impossible to find a better cash rewards card than Costco's Visa.

Yeah, I got mine right when they switched and I now have like 300 bucks in Costco Cash to use next time I go.

It says on the Costco Cash paper that they'll give me back any unused portion in cash. Do they limit that, or can I really go in and buy 20 bucks worth of stuff and get 280 bucks cash back??

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

OldSenileGuy posted:

Yeah, I got mine right when they switched and I now have like 300 bucks in Costco Cash to use next time I go.

It says on the Costco Cash paper that they'll give me back any unused portion in cash. Do they limit that, or can I really go in and buy 20 bucks worth of stuff and get 280 bucks cash back??

Go to the membership desk. They will cash out the whole thing if you want. Then buy 150 hot dogs.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Citizen Tayne posted:

Costco is really good to their customers.

I get ~$400 back a year in total with the credit card and store rebate checks.

For the average goon who isn't so mathematically savvy, that's almost 267 $1.50 1/4 lb PLUS ALL BEEF hot dog and a fountain drink!!! Before evil big gov taxes your bones dry!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
^^^^Holy poo poo.

I actually used mine twice today for the first time in a while. I'm switching to this full time.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Heading to Costco on Sunday, somebody give me the low down on some little known Kirkland faves.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The Kirkland Organic olive oil is the real poo poo. Some people in this thread said that they have a mac & cheese bake that's good.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Oh yeah. They have hot dogs I guess.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Here you go, this is the good poo poo.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

^^^^Holy poo poo.

I actually used mine twice today for the first time in a while. I'm switching to this full time.

I pay all my bills except my mortgage with it. Wait til my mortgage gets taken out of my bank account, and transfer all money to the Costco card balance. Cash back is no loving joke and the hundreds you get a year are loving worth it. I applied and they gave me a $4,000 without even checking my credit. Costco even does bankruptcy in bulk!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I love the idea of Kirkland brand cash being really sturdy and nondescript.

Apr 7, 2003

binge crotching posted:

dang, check out the aesthetics on that salad cup. *whistles*

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Let me ask you a question. Can Costco do any wrong? No!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Let me ask you a question. Can Costco do any wrong? No!

srsly though, they're even notoriously good to their employees as far as pay and bennies go.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

binge crotching posted:

180 yen for that dog must be a gigabargain in Japan, as long as my impression of most serving sizes being smaller and more expensive holds true.

Luckily 180 is like $1.60 so that's not very different from the saintly number $1.50.

WAIT A GATDANGSECONDHER that dog is 100% pork!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Kelp Me! posted:

srsly though, they're even notoriously good to their employees as far as pay and bennies go.

My costco stock grew by $963 yesterday lol

costco owns

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

If those contents are fresh onions, deli mustard and relish. Well my friend, you got yourself a Costco sized deal.

This goon knows how to eat a proper hot dog.

I also got my new tires there a few months ago. Literally dropped the car off, went in to the store, came out an hour later and drove away with good quality tires for a lot less than even the supposed discount tire places.

Bedevere fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Apr 7, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BaconCopter posted:

WAIT A GATDANGSECONDHER that dog is 100% pork!!!!!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im almost out of Dr. Bronners Pure-Castile Hemp Peppermint Soap so i gotta hit up Costco this week

All-One Bitch!

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chinatown posted:

im almost out of Dr. Bronners Pure-Castile Hemp Peppermint Soap so i gotta hit up Costco this week

All-One Bitch!

Just took a shower with that. tingly balls own.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

i am so loving hyped to get some good products at a good price in 2 days time!

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Make the OP.

Build it, and they will come.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

binge crotching posted:

love the salad and dawg

Apr 7, 2003

unpleasantly turgid posted:

love the salad and dawg

I got a "yen" for that bulgogi bake, if you get what I'm saying.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Kelp Me! posted:

lol they're supposed to check your membership card against your form of payment at the registers but they're not super thorough about it. My dad's got a corporate membership and I used his card to buy some housewares a while back. Everything was OK until a manager happened to walk by, took a closer look and realized my credit card and the membership card didn't match. She got suuuuuuuper pissed at me, but gently caress it - transaction was already done so there's nothing she could do, and like I told her: I didn't know that was a rule, and maybe get mad at your employee for not catching it rather than a customer for doing it unintentionally.

I was just there for new contact lenses in the first place :confused:

If you have a corporate account you can get a blank card that allows whoever has it to make a purchase. Only caveat is they cant pay with a personal check, only cash, debit/Visa, or business check from the company who holds the account.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

plape tickler posted:

Just took a shower with that. tingly balls own.

I'm intrigued. Tingly balls sounds good for when it finally gets warm here.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'm intrigued. Tingly balls sounds good for when it finally gets warm here.

Buy the Bronner's peppermint soap. It's seriously great stuff. They have it on Amazon.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I also use it for face wash. Use after shaving at your own risk.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

binge crotching posted:

I like how all the Japanese writing is actually just the English names again, instead of an actual translation.

Apr 7, 2003

Lazyhound posted:

I like how all the Japanese writing is actually just the English names again, instead of an actual translation.

Hey, look at this guy who wants everyone to know that he can read Japanese!

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Back at the holy land

Costco twice in one week, I am truly blessed

Will upload pic of 1.50 hot dog soon

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Went this morning and filled up the gas tank. Went inside and got laundry detergent, a new bike helmet for my new mountain bike ($25!) and a few good 32oz bottles of craft beer and a hallway rug/runner.

Also took a piss in the newly remodeled bathrooms. They have the urinals that go all the way to the floor, which is the best type of urinal. Thanks Costco!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Chinatown posted:

Went this morning and filled up the gas tank. Went inside and got laundry detergent, a new bike helmet for my new mountain bike ($25!) and a few good 32oz bottles of craft beer and a hallway rug/runner.

Also took a piss in the newly remodeled bathrooms. They have the urinals that go all the way to the floor, which is the best type of urinal. Thanks Costco!

I like the big trough for washing your hands in and peeing in. It's a good idea

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Bless up to these 13 dollar giant plant pots, allowing me to grow enough strawberries to be sick of the drat things by June.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

It's happening!!!!!!!!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Get in my aBellllly!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

No ketchup, as God intended. Very nice.