Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
Yeah, I'm just trying to think of things like missions that it might be helpful for but nothing immediately comes to mind. I'll probably keep it for a few weeks and if I don't touch it, goodbye O-I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Hmm Tier 9's on sale maybe its time to rebuy the wz 1111111111111114

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

quote:

ImUsingTheForce (3:23:15 AM) Perfect example of why cromwells need a hard nerf
Cafone (3:23:50 AM) thank you, but you could have just said "good game"
ImUsingTheForce (3:24:14 AM) You stole half my damage/kills
ImUsingTheForce (3:24:49 AM) loving grind is bad enough without some douchebag in a cromwell gettign all the spots/kills/damage
Cafone (3:25:39 AM) you don't sound like a team player.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
so i have been accepted into the sandbox server when it first came out, day 1 but i just got an in game message saying i got accepted to join it, again? im guessing they sent everyone an invite now or what?

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Turmoilx posted:

so i have been accepted into the sandbox server when it first came out, day 1 but i just got an in game message saying i got accepted to join it, again? im guessing they sent everyone an invite now or what?

i think they're gearing up for another round. wonder what it's gonna be about.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

I like the implication here that, had you not been there, all of your damage/kills would have been this guy's, rather than the much more likely outcome of him dying early and/or uselessly.

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Your good vision is your fatal weakness!
So no one has to touch the brown sea:

Crazyeyes24 fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Apr 8, 2017

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Who even still wants a Type 59 at this point?

Even two years or so ago, the only reason I would have wanted to have grabbed a Type when they first were on sale, it was because I wanted to have a 5-skill crew by the time I unlocked the WZ-120.

Now...who cares?

In a thread full of bad opinions this one is consistently the worst. It's still the best t8 medium. The Pershing being a close second.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

warcrimes posted:

In a thread full of bad opinions this one is consistently the worst. It's still the best t8 medium. The Pershing being a close second.

My Indien Panzer was more fun to play than what the Type 59 became.

Yeah.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Crazyeyes24 posted:

So no one has to touch the brown sea:

i dont think that is a correct code since it was from march according to the wot thread

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It basically turned in to a sluggish, bloated fuckpile with a tinfoil dick gun, whose sole redeeming aspect was having a hard enough forehead to bash yourself face-first in to pubbies and be reasonably certain they wouldn't know how to deal with you. gently caress the Type 59.

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Your good vision is your fatal weakness!

Agrajag posted:

i dont think that is a correct code since it was from march according to the wot thread

He edited it into a reserved post.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Crazyeyes24 posted:

He edited it into a reserved post.

oh ok in that case thanks

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

make sure and do a recap in this thread on judgement day please, i just have to have a prize and/or 22 bans

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Nerses IV posted:

It basically turned in to a sluggish, bloated fuckpile with a tinfoil dick gun, whose sole redeeming aspect was having a hard enough forehead to bash yourself face-first in to pubbies and be reasonably certain they wouldn't know how to deal with you. gently caress the Type 59.

Go on, almost th

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Mastery in a VK28.01? Sure no problem I've only been trying for four years, I'm sure it will all come together this week....

But now meet DarkRatt . I met this jerk on Highway recently. I was in a Cromwell and did the A line strategy at the front of the pack. I was hiding behind the building at B1 poking out and keeping the idiots at D1 lit. I was also taking shots of opportunity and had 4 kills. At this point in time that our Hero, DarkRatt decided to come up the A line in full view of the idiots at D1. He took a poo poo load of fire and made it into safety at A2. That's when he starts poo poo talking me and takes a shot. I bitch about it in chat and he keeps trash talking about how I was being worthless and was a useless camping noob. Pointing out my 4 kills and 2K spotting did nothing to calm him down. Anyway at this point the opposition to the NW had weakened to the point that a base run was on so I when down the 1 line murdering the remaining opposition and hopped on the cap in cover. I had the cap at six seconds to go when Mr DarkRatt TKed me from behind, reset the cap, got auto banned and we lost the match.

His most played tank is the E-25 and he still can't manage a win rate better than 49.54%. If you see laugh at him and ask him if getting Autobanned is any fun because you want to try it.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

I would have replied "Don't suck then"

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

First game in the Lorraine:

Victory!
Karelia
Lorraine 40 t
Experience received:3,910 (x2 for the first victory each day) Credits earned 122,481
Battle achievements High Caliber, Master Gunner, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Repairs: -4 954
Ammunition: -34 540
Total: 82 987 WN8: 6 715 (100)

good tank.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Managed to get in two games and wham, there goes the ping rate for everyone

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

warcrimes posted:

First game in the Lorraine:

good tank.

Is it a 50 100 that trades the ability to clip out opposing tier 8s for better mobility, gun depression, and the ability to throw shells out and reload reasonably quickly?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hellsau posted:

Is it a 50 100 that trades the ability to clip out opposing tier 8s for better mobility, gun depression, and the ability to throw shells out and reload reasonably quickly?

pretty much. basically the most mobile t8 medium, highest pen t8 medium. Armor that makes the rhm look impenetrable.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

My Tiger I is cursed; close to 300 games and I can still only achieve 1st Class :smith:

Edit:
And with the recent mini-buff I'm feeling a lot less hostile toward the VK45.02 A. Now that it has half-decent gun depression matching the Tiger II and doesn't have a UFP effectively made of butter for a Tier VIII HT, I can comfortably bait and juke all those dumbass IS-3 players into firing worthless shots which bounce away harmlessly in this frequent game of corridors.

ZogrimAteMyHamster fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Apr 7, 2017

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Hellsau posted:

Yes and two things can't be understated- the mobility and how dangerous the gun is due to it's high pen. Long range accuracy is poo poo but it's a great flanker if you have cover during reloads.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Isnt it also freakin huge?

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

It's bigger than a Panther II, so yes. It's loving enormous for a medium.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

It's seems to be smaller than the original. Had no issues hiding behind terrain.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Oh great, went blue because some windlowlicking moron drove in front of my Pz. II G mid-burst. Nice job, fucko.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT
So with Premium tanks on sale which ones are worth a drat?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

All of them.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Oh great, went blue because some windlowlicking moron drove in front of my Pz. II G mid-burst. Nice job, fucko.

lol if you're not blue most of the time

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

ROFLburger posted:

lol if you're not blue most of the time

lol if you don't have a month ban under your belt for tking

Also I quite enjoyed the Lorraine on my french grind, losing the ability to just lol clip murder someone is a bummer but tank looks p good.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

You still can clip murder, shoot da ammo rackz.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
What was the fourth code? The link above is dead. Thanks.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

It was boner.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

That's hot.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Wait, was it Monkey?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

L-Boned posted:

What was the fourth code? The link above is dead. Thanks.

burbank sprocket commander monkey

which is also coincidentally the name Frank Zappa was going to give to his fifth kid

HFX
Nov 29, 2004
Patch notes up for the test. The T10 light tanks have been nerfed back to being worse than the T9 mediums. I think I'll go ahead and finish up the medium grinds from them and forget the lines.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

HFX posted:

Patch notes up for the test. The T10 light tanks have been nerfed back to being worse than the T9 mediums. I think I'll go ahead and finish up the medium grinds from them and forget the lines.

lol if you thought WG wanted you to have fun in a LT.

Also, apparently the new sandbox test will be a 30v30 9km^2 map thingy? Tier x only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
So wait. How is the Lorriane relative to the old T69? Because if it's basically the old T69 I would actually be interested in that.