Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Dick Bastardly posted:

It is possible that both players visited me and died as a result, I can't deny the possibility.

You would get a trade offer from KB though right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
Cute the way Bird is sticking up for his scumbro

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hmm I think killing asphyxious is okay

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

Dick Bastardly posted:

So... if no one is claiming making TQ hated... should we assume TQ is town? gently caress I' so confused by this game, I think I hate role madness.

This is also DickyB's only contribution to this conversation. He is pointedly avoiding making alignment calls of either gaspy or myself.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

the mafias of failure have failed. we need to make them work again!

##vote dickyb

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
killing db is best on the first day, but always good

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

You would get a trade offer from KB though right?

I don't know. I can say for certain that I have not received a trade offer from KB to my knowledge before his demise. Also, I didn't use my offense the night KB died. So if KB had visited me, not only would the trade offer have succeeded, KB would still be alive.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Truth Quark posted:

This is also DickyB's only contribution to this conversation. He is pointedly avoiding making alignment calls of either gaspy or myself.

Given gaspy's claim (after I made the post you quoted) I'm leaning town on you and scum for gaspy. I also don't like SLASHER.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Between the two, I'm ok with ##vote Asphyxious today.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

##vote Truth Quark

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
lol what's happening

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

if stick can't vote we basically all need to vote sxum right?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
sorry friends, I am being oppressed

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I need to re-read tonight, because while I don't like DB's contribution to the game so far, I also feel like he is the perfect patsy case for scum to push when they only need one or two more mislynches and I don't think we can afford to gently caress this one up.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
My vote isn't moving unless someone says something convincing. DB is at least as suspicious as SlasherHawke but I think they're both less suspicious than Asphy.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I just get the sense that Asphyxious is deliberately holding back information/being vague. Part of that stems from what I know happened to me last night, which does not add up with what he claims he can do.

Now YT refuses to move his vote despite making a post on how much he doubts Asphyxious' claim. Seems like everyone is jumping on DB (who I also think is scummy, but still).

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Truth Quark posted:

I just get the sense that Asphyxious is deliberately holding back information/being vague. Part of that stems from what I know happened to me last night, which does not add up with what he claims he can do.

Now YT refuses to move his vote despite making a post on how much he doubts Asphyxious' claim. Seems like everyone is jumping on DB (who I also think is scummy, but still).

I agree with you on both points. Even though only you know what happened to you last night, your one of the very few who come across as being wholly legit to me.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Would be nice for Anon and stickup to weigh in a little more too

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Truth Quark posted:

Wait wait.

But I'm currently voting for Asphy right? I think his power is unlikely to exist in a real game and if it was made up is deliberately good enough that he can justify basically anything happening at night.

Asphyxious posted:

I can take powers from robot masters but only once and I don't know what the powers are in advance. D1/N1 I had the Dust Crusher which made me a bomb. Then I changed to Skull Barrier which protected me from TQ.

He claims the above initially, saying he can take powers from robot masters and he doesn't know what they are in advance.

When I challenge him, saying that power would be OP as absolute gently caress he then clarifies saying this:

Asphyxious posted:

E+ changed from Dust Crusher to Skull Barrier after N1. I can't change the powers at will, it has to be in order so whatever in game beats skull power is what will be next if I change.

So logically he DOES know the power that's coming up as long as he can google megaman power advantage and has mafia wiki open.

That and what he says doesn't add up with what TQ is saying.

Like I really really think there's something off with this.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Like I've played three games of Mafia, but a google indicates that he'll get Dive Man when he next switches powers and that almost certainly corresponds to a hide powerup.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I'm dumb, I thought you were on DB for some reason.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

i'm bored, players missign and mod :rip:

if tq flips town I'll shoot gaspy, if I die from recoil town will still have numbers to win

##vote tq

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, Truth Quark!

Votecount for Day 4
With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hi yes, I guess I could weigh in more but honestly just kill asphy or db

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

if tq flips town I'll shoot gaspy, if I die from recoil town will still have numbers to win

##vote tq

I don't understand how this is different the other way around (but I have not been paying much attention)

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
oh that was hammer lol

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

##vote tq

Try to remember the basics of CQC

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
MOD HERE YOU FUCKRE

ILL POST FLIP IN LIKE 20-30

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
gently caress OYU ALL, just kidding. But yeah I'm town assholes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Truth Quark, Vanilla Town Game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yorkshire Tea, town aligned Megaman 2

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Mar 28, 2017 16:17:
You are Megaman 2! At night, you can offer Energy Canisters to other players. If they accept, they will receive the Canister. If they refuse, you will receive the Canister. The canister prevents death the night it is offered. You are town aligned, and win when there are no threats to town.

I am out and can't update votefinder it'll be updated early mon am EST

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
woah wait, did I actually survive?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
oh, I get it. I take up a slot in the majority without a vote. rude.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

sooo I did a thing... :(

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
why did you not kill the only person you needed to kill if you are town

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Yah if ##vote Hawke

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Asphyxious posted:

Yah if ##vote Hawke

(It's because he's scum)

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

If there's two scum left can we even lynch? ##unvote

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
if there are 2 scum in the same faction, no

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
maybe birb realized this when he hammered tq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I have a dive man missile which can take him out tonight. Assuming five scum the remaining town power role can stall the last scum to a draw???

• Locked thread