Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

That's been a rule since day one, hasn't it?

Yes it has, and many people started forgetting it after the introduction of the MP shop. Between inheritance, random buffs, ults/awokens/revos, and crazy new leaders, you never know what could suddenly become valuable. Anyone else remember how Rozuel used to be considered trash? Then Ronove came out, and suddenly she was a best-in-slot sub for an (at the time) top-tier leader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Munkaboo posted:

But.... Dathena. . .

Don't you have ALB and three max-skilled Dioses? Just farm MP. It's like 40k mp a week or like 10ish runs of a roguelike per day to get up to 150k mp in a month. Even assuming you sell nothing. If you sell everything I listed sans Barbarossa it's like 25k mp a week, which is like 7 or so runs of a roguelike per day.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

We might get another 100k MP gift between now and DAthena coming anyways...

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

maou shoujo posted:

don't 👏 sell 👏 your 👏 only 👏 copy 👏 of 👏 cards

Counterpoint: Fenrirs.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Fenrir is a useful inherit to lower cooldown of jammer drops and eliminate poison drops. (Does it eliminate poison drops?)

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Eminai posted:

Counterpoint: Fenrirs.

Can be inherited to clear dangerous skyfalls such as poison, or can be subs with god killer awakenings and low CD to inherit something else. Keep 'em, next.

ChikoDemono posted:

Fenrir is a useful inherit to lower cooldown of jammer drops and eliminate poison drops. (Does it eliminate poison drops?)

It does. You can tell Linthia or Hinomitsuha or Cthulhu to gently caress off.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Don't you have ALB and three max-skilled Dioses? Just farm MP. It's like 40k mp a week or like 10ish runs of a roguelike per day to get up to 150k mp in a month. Even assuming you sell nothing. If you sell everything I listed sans Barbarossa it's like 25k mp a week, which is like 7 or so runs of a roguelike per day.

Yeah I ended up only selling dupes and im just going to farm rogues.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
If you guys are on the same schedule JP was, there was an entire month of 5,500 MP a day, and a rank 555 Tama that was worth 55,000.

No need to start selling stuff when you don't even know when the card is releasing.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'm now curious if anyone insane in JP has a no dupe account where every dupe is immediately sold.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

cryptoclastic posted:

If you guys are on the same schedule JP was, there was an entire month of 5,500 MP a day, and a rank 555 Tama that was worth 55,000.

No need to start selling stuff when you don't even know when the card is releasing.

Jeeze, between that and the stones I've been saving for Heroine REM that are all gonna be like a dozen Mel/Momijis, I'm gonna need to buy a OdinDra

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

TheQuietWilds posted:

Jeeze, between that and the stones I've been saving for Heroine REM that are all gonna be like a dozen Mel/Momijis, I'm gonna need to buy a OdinDra

that is a good choice because odin dragon owns

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'm now curious if anyone insane in JP has a no dupe account where every dupe is immediately sold.

I have a no REM account where every pull is immediately sold, does that count

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

cryptoclastic posted:

on the one hand, I want that rank 555 tama

on the other hand, I really don't want to grind 220 ranks

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Manatee Cannon posted:

on the one hand, I want that rank 555 tama

on the other hand, I really don't want to grind 220 ranks

The 4x rank exp in dungeons makes it really easy right now. Example, my main is rank 676, Devil Rush is 4x exp today and with a Ganesha x ALB setup, I would get roughly 600k exp per run.

I could chain run until rank 919.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I can chain rank if I felt like it

it's just insanely tedious. I also don't have a farming team, so

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

Manatee Cannon posted:

I can chain rank if I felt like it

it's just insanely tedious. I also don't have a farming team, so

I was rank 552 when it happened and I didn't even grind. Don't grind.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

cryptoclastic posted:

I just pulled a green Kali!

I'm not going to fall for your trap, Crypto. I've rolled nothing but Fairy tale girls over 4 accounts.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
gently caress. I just realized I could have been using Ganesha on the EXP Tama gift dungeon.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

ChikoDemono posted:

I'm not going to fall for your trap, Crypto. I've rolled nothing but Fairy tale girls over 4 accounts.

At least they're cute!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Hello I need Machine Hera for Yomi Dragon, I have a Myr team and need a partner with a burst for machine Hera. Who wants to be my friend?

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Apr 11, 2017

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Wow that new yomidra art looks dreadful :| I have to do it since it's a decent multiplier boost.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

Ironsolid posted:

I have two BFs to hand out (I don't want triangles, I get enough pal points per day and have all the leads I need).

Main Account (Canis-SA) 378-937-390
Slot 1: Ra Dragon - Not super ulted yet, but will be in the next week or two. Whenever I get around to it.
Slot 2: Reincarnated Bastet - I can't get away from my lover - Australis Inherit
Active: Generally Myr (3 ATK 3 SDR) with Family's Medicine Inherit (Jammers, poison and dark to heal orbs, reduce bind by 5 turns - 16 turns to come available)
Will rarely be You Yu or Panda. Very rarely.

Sub Account (Canis-SA2) 324-264-333
Slot 1: Ronove - +297, will be max skilled as soon as I can get ahold of 2 more Woodtans.
Slot 2: Reincarnated Bastet
Active: Always Myr (3 ATK 2 SDR) - Don't leave me here Inherit (Jammer poison and dark to heal, reduce awoken skill bind by 3 turns)

Literally open to anyone.

Ironsolid fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Apr 11, 2017

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Ironsolid posted:

I could use a guaranteed Ronove & Myr, since my previous Myr BFF uses YomiDra, Radra and ALB now. I'm "read" at 347,921,433. I'll add you momentarily.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

Read posted:

I could use a guaranteed Ronove & Myr, since my previous Myr BFF uses YomiDra, Radra and ALB now. I'm "read" at 347,921,433. I'll add you momentarily.

Done!

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Thanks a bunch :).

randoark
May 9, 2003
Whoso pulleth this linoleum knife from this milkman is rightwise king born of England!

Ironsolid posted:

I run Ra Drag (Shroots inherit), Myr (Momiji inherit) and Noctis - my Myr is hypered and my Ra Drag is hypered and will be full evo once I get a MZeus (already have the Zeus Dragon). I'm also in the process of making revo Bastet and Anubis for the git gud combo factor. Pretty religious about using BFF's for pal points and i'm a regular in Discord so if you ever need a certain lead up just let me know in there and i'll put it up. Friend ID is 358,127,408 and just sent you an invite if you're interested. If not we can still just be regular PAD friends :)

randoark
May 9, 2003
Whoso pulleth this linoleum knife from this milkman is rightwise king born of England!

widespread posted:

I need to get back into this, maybe. It sorta fell off my interest thing around the time my PAD phone died and I couldn't be hosed to plug it back in.

But I guess nothing new at the moment?

Widespread, are you still using Athanos' alt account? If not, can he or I get it from you? Hit him or I up in Discord when you get a chance. Thanks!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

cryptoclastic posted:

I was rank 552 when it happened and I didn't even grind. Don't grind.

yea you're right, I know. I can actually rank up twice per run of ultimate devil rush but, even if that keeps up forever, that's still over 100 runs of the dungeon that I'd need to do

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Ha, it just occurred to me while doing the Noah dungeon today that all the non-boss enemies are animal things.

yes the fairies count shut up

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Ironsolid posted:

randoark posted:

I run Ra Drag (Shroots inherit), Myr (Momiji inherit) and Noctis - my Myr is hypered and my Ra Drag is hypered and will be full evo once I get a MZeus (already have the Zeus Dragon). I'm also in the process of making revo Bastet and Anubis for the git gud combo factor. Pretty religious about using BFF's for pal points and i'm a regular in Discord so if you ever need a certain lead up just let me know in there and i'll put it up. Friend ID is 358,127,408 and just sent you an invite if you're interested. If not we can still just be regular PAD friends :)

I was gonna try to convince you to BFF me but now I actually think you should BFF randoark

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Rolled PAD Academy Athena. Now for the tough decision of glasses or no glasses version.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

ChikoDemono posted:

Rolled PAD Academy Athena. Now for the tough decision of glasses or no glasses version.

Whichever one you have the evo-mats handy for. Or just don't bother cause there's not much of a reason to ever use her.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Man, I remember when Sonia Gran had just been announced and the dungeon looked insane. Today I just effortlessly flattened it. Power creep rules

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

One day the power creep will be enough for me to beat Arena.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

My hope as well. Although I've never really tried it. I just see 21 floors and think "no than kyou"

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
The first 10 floors are cakewalks, and if you've been regularly clearing new descendeds the second half up until like 17 shouldn't be too challenging either. You'll probably get farther than you think

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I've never tried arena either. might do it when dathena gets added since I already have better teams for her than I do my current leads

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Might give it a go then, a lot of stuff I put off for a while and it turned out to not be the horrendous slog I was expecting. Thanks for the confidence boost

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
As far as preparation goes the only things I'd say are mandatory are
1) Make sure you can actually get past the Kali damage check
2) Make sure you bring some kind of full board change so you can deal with beelzebub surprise on floor 18 or 19 i forgot which one he actually appears on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

I remember when Zeus-Dios descended was so hard they had to make a Hera-Beorc descended to let people skill up Dios.

Except Beorc was still nearly impossible to 0-stone.