Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
http://www.racecompengineering.com/index.php/subaru/racecomp-engineering-wrx-wagon-springs.html

Selling RCE black springs for 02-07 Impreza/WRX/Saabaruen

Have about 5k miles on them and are an excellent handling upgrade for the car. Unfortunately I went for something softer because I live in potholesville and my wife was concerned about our baby in the back seat.

$225 shipped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Edit: gone

Price: 200 dollars or trade for other crap I don't need
What's for sale: a ceiling hung natural gas fired 200k btu (160k output) air heater. Ideal for shop use. Weighs around 350lbs, moves 2400cfm at 62deg temp rise. 8in metal flue outlet. 1/2npt gas inlet. Four hanging brackets. Needs a 120V 15A hookup for the blower and controls, and a normal 24vac two or three wire thermostat. It is a dayton 3e390b and grainger (first Google result) has more info and a pic.

It is in the back of my truck and I don't want it there. Who wants it? Free delivery within the range of my commute (anywhere between Southbridge and Woburn nearish an interstate) if you have a chainfall or engine crane I can back under, otherwise come to Southbridge and back under mine and I'll drop it on your truck/trailer.

kastein fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Aug 19, 2022

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.

Imperador do Brasil posted:

I am interested in these. Are they the 17's? Do you have pics or PM?

Dude I just saw this. Let me get setup with plat for PMs.

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008
edit: I am no longer in need of a vehicle.

I am in the market for a cheap but mechanically sound vehicle. Think a late 90's/early 2000's Toyota Camry/Corolla, Honda Civic/Accord, 4-Runner, Jeep Cherokee, small truck, etc. Please no sports/muscle cars i.e. Mustangs, Camaros, etc. Looking to purchase to give to my brother so he can pay me back for it, so not looking for anything that would be considered cool. Just something that won't leave him in the middle of the road somewhere. Title should be clean and clear, not looking for rebuilt.

Budget: $3,000 or less, slightly negotiable to go higher if the vehicle is right. I have cash.

Location: Houston, TX. Definitely not doing a fly and buy for this, but if you're within a couple hours drive we can talk.

PM or email me: redacted

GentlemanofLeisure fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Mar 1, 2017

deeter
Oct 21, 2005
I've been incredibly lazy about selling the Jag, but I really need to free up some cash so it really needs to go. It's a 2003 XJR R1 which I picked it up about a year ago as a light project, something to tinker with in my spare time. It has about 147,200 miles on it, of which only 500 or so are mine. It's in fair shape cosmetically, some dents and dings, and while it does need some love still, it runs well and shifts smoothly. $2,500, located in Indianapolis.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

I have a COBB Focus rear engine mount I'll sell for $80 shipped in the US (basic flatrate box, if you want safer shipping you can pay the difference)

http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/...CFUaNfgodSrEJFg

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I have a brand new foot well subwoofer box (sub not included) for NA and NB Miatas. Never got around to installing it before I sold my Miata, but I have heard them in others and it's without a doubt the best way to add bass to a Miata. Doesn't take up too much room and is virtually invisible when installed. Fits a 8" sub, $100 shipped.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Long shot WTB post coming through!

Almost paid $1000 to ship a $500 1989 corolla wagon Alltrac to my home in Ohio, but the seller backed out presumably to get rid of it locally.

That being said, I'm willing to put up some scratch for at least, a manual drivetrain for said car 88-92. Need pedals, shifter etc. to swap into my auto 1989 Alltrac you can find a small post about in the off-roading thread.

So if you know of one i haven't found on the web yet, get at me!

Oblivix @ geeeeemaaaayyyll

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Still got this heater for sale. Also I now have a 2000 GM/Chevy C/K TRUCK (not yukon, escalade, tahoe, et al) full factory service manual set for sale. Goon price $170, cheaper if you pick it up, trades welcome.

This manual covers TRUCKS - not SUVs. It looks exactly like the SUV FSM from the outside except it doesn't have model names listed on the front cover and it is part number GMT/00-CK instead of GMT/00-CK8. Remember that GM continued the trucks on the previous generation design for a year or two while moving the SUVs all to the new platform.

It covers the 5.0L, 5.7L, and 7.4L V8 gas engines and 6.5L turbodiesel, as well as all the other stuff on those vehicles. I also have the CNG supplement volume.

It's in great shape, I was happy with it until I opened the cover and got a horrible sinking feeling when I realized the 5.3L and 6.0L were not covered, then remembered someone mentioning the different year splits.

The CK8 manuals (which I have now purchased) will be for sale too for what I paid for them ($250) as soon as I'm done with my LM7 swap.

e: everything pictured here except for the bed. coat, and the vortec motor lifting brackets is included. I can put the manuals in the box upside down as pictured or turn them around, your choice.

kastein fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Mar 1, 2017

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

kastein posted:

I can put the manuals in the box upside down as pictured or turn them around, your choice.

Dammit, you beat me to the joke.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Selling this idiotic Gorester because I'm tired of looking at it rot in the backyard:

https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/6085206359.html

Special goon price of $1500.

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Adiabatic posted:

Selling this idiotic Gorester because I'm tired of looking at it rot in the backyard:

Great bargain A+

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~

Adiabatic posted:

!

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Adiabatic posted:

The first smart decision I've ever made is to *not* come buy this, figure out why it overheats (it's not like swapping a subaru engine is hard), and drive it home. I even have family in Michigan and friends in West Virginia that I would love to visit and horrify.

Mustn't make a bad decision. Must save bad decision money for an MR2...

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

RIP Paul Walker posted:

The first smart decision I've ever made is to *not* come buy this, figure out why it overheats (it's not like swapping a subaru engine is hard), and drive it home. I even have family in Michigan and friends in West Virginia that I would love to visit and horrify.

Mustn't make a bad decision. Must save bad decision money for an MR2...

Ive got one of those for sale too!

https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/6065339789.html

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Yo you have hay behind the license plate and dirty carpets and a dusty interior. Clean that up and take some better pictures!

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Thanks! Weirdly enough I go blind to that stuff after a while.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

That thing needs a serious meatpimp body rub.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Seminal Flu posted:

That thing needs a serious meatpimp body rub.
Don't we all.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

I want all of your cars adiabatic plz send help

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Just in case somebody in the bay area wants some ill rimzzz

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/wto/6086039316.html

18x7.5, 5x100 and 5x114.3 (I think) bolt patterns. $350 goon price for the set.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

PaintVagrant posted:

I want all of your cars adiabatic plz send help

In the form of a Gorester or an MR2?

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Adiabatic posted:

In the form of a Gorester or an MR2?

I feel like if I stored them in the same garage one day I would check on them and there would be red scraps of plastic everywhere and a guilty looking gorester with an mr2 shaped lump in its belly

koollook124
Jan 15, 2008
Well here it goes, selling my 2001 integra gsr for 2500$ OBO(ish) to goons. No time to finish the project and wouldn't have much time to drive it when it's done either. If you read the thread or just remember, a lot of work was put into this to salvage it from its teenager owned past. I'll throw it up on Craigslist if no one is interested here but I'm really dreading dealing with the kind of attention and dumb questions it will get.

If you have archives I had a thread here:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772213

Pictures Now:
http://imgur.com/a/OYJ0Q

When I got it:
http://imgur.com/a/XJbct

The inbetween:
http://imgur.com/a/nQFpn

Few things resolved and a few things left since I last updated the thread:
- no more idle issues, was a combination of timing and vacuum house routing.
- door handles replaced, and a lot of other general items fixed and replaced in the interior(lots of junkyard visits).
- nice new radio(pioneer handsfree).
-definitely forgetting other stuff...

- really should have an aftermarket ecu installed(hondata or etc) as the p72 just doesn't seem to run quite well on the single stage intake runner that I used for the b16 head. The power is there but it drops off and Vtec engagement isn't where it should be.
- will not pass inspection due to a p0172 or p0420 code that show. Likely the aftermarket ecu would fix the rich code but it will definitely need a new cat from the readings I get.
- pcv valve leaks, can smell it.
- drivers side window doesn't roll down.
- still has little dents and scratches.
- front drivers side wheel bearing
- at line that runs under the intake needs to be replaced, compressor is good.
- I think that's it..

Ohh and I live in Liverpool NY, near Syracuse.

koollook124 fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Apr 20, 2017

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

There's no pictures there, you probably didn't make the album public or something. Also direct to the album instead of your profile

koollook124
Jan 15, 2008

NitroSpazzz posted:

There's no pictures there, you probably didn't make the album public or something. Also direct to the album instead of your profile

Fixed, had to do it from my computer and not my phone.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Jan 4, 2020

Sir.Tucker
Sep 17, 2006

For the Workforce!
Anyone looking to sell a MK6 GTI? Preferably one with and updated timing chain tensioner and water pump.

Edit. Manual only. Sick of DSG services.

Sir.Tucker fucked around with this message at 19:01 on May 13, 2017

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Anyone want to buy a 2009 R3 RX8 with 64k miles in the UK? Asking £4,000. I've got to sell in the next two weeks since I'm leaving the country. I'm pricing it well below the lowest R3 on Autotrader, but the only replies I've receieved are from weirdos on Gumtree. Gumtree is like Craigslist, but worse

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 10:58 on May 13, 2017

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I wish that was in the US.

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?

Jesus that looks clean. £4k is an amazing price.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Well, it's not like there's no interest.

quote:

Him - 3900

me - Why?

Him -
Hi,my,son,has,a,Mazda,rx8,car,sales,called,Hextable,rotaries,in,swanley,Kent,we,have,a,French,buyer,4,a,white,or,blue,need,to,buy,one,in,next,week,kind,regards

quote:

is ur bike stilla vailable?

quote:

Him - 3500

Me - Why?

[No response)

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 21:56 on May 13, 2017

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Jesus how much to ship a car to the US?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
You can't import it yet :/.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
It's just an RX8. I thought that was for models we didn't get?

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Different emissions and safety standards

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I'm sure there are some extra RX8 VIN plates in the US... God that thing is gorgeous.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

TheFonz posted:

I'm sure there are some extra RX8 VIN plates in the US... God that thing is gorgeous.

I'm sure nobody will notice that this US-badged/VINned car has right-hand drive, yeah. :)

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I've never let a DMV person in my vehicle, and of the ones I've interacted with are probably not astute enough to connect the dots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

The problem is, the second anyone ever has to do an in depth inspection on the car and they notice the VIN plate has been tampered with, you're so very very hosed.