Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
get that giant thing of take-n-bake mac and cheese and gain 1000lbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
does kirkland have a regular rear end light beer anywhere? ours only has the liquor and then a dumb ipa box

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

does kirkland have a regular rear end light beer anywhere? ours only has the liquor and then a dumb ipa box

Are you sure they weren't just out of stock on the Kirkland brand light beer when you looked?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Are you sure they weren't just out of stock on the Kirkland brand light beer when you looked?

We go every sunday and they've never had it :(

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

We go every sunday and they've never had it :(

its almost tasteless which is great since you can pound em all day/night long

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Called Costco corporate, who are amazing, natch. It seems only one Costco near me sells the beer, def taking a tour of it this weekend. Gonna walk out with some Kirkland signature light beer, a rotisserie chicken and a big honking hot dog.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Called Costco corporate, who are amazing, natch. It seems only one Costco near me sells the beer, def taking a tour of it this weekend. Gonna walk out with some Kirkland signature light beer, a rotisserie chicken and a big honking hot dog.

I called them once asking about a rug and not only did they know how many were in stock, but they could name the colors that were left

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I called them once asking about a rug and not only did they know how many were in stock, but they could name the colors that were left

Can't differentiate whats in rtv and on the floor tho, and stock qty updates overnight so might still be sold out of something if its fast moving.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I would have sex with Costco if it were possible.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Meydey posted:

Can't differentiate whats in rtv and on the floor tho, and stock qty updates overnight so might still be sold out of something if its fast moving.

If you ask they will send someone out to the floor to check for you.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Thinking bout bringing my own cheese(kirkland, naturally) for the hotdogs, feeling like this might elevate my life.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

If you ask they will send someone out to the floor to check for you.

I want someone to dig thru the clothes piles to find the last, buried 38/34 pair of jeans so I don't get the evil eye from the folder lady two displays away.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
I usually get:
Kirkland Sonoma County Chardonnay (this is different from their regular Chardonnay)
Kirkland 90/10 ground sirloin 5x 1lb
Chicken breasts, the kind that are 2 per pack
Kirkland organic hummus in single serve cups
Honest kids juice boxes
Kirkland TP
Kirkland paper towels
Kirkland diet citrus green tea

Other regulars:
Canned mushrooms
Organic diced tomatoes
Kirkland garbage bags
Kirkland dye free laundry detergent
Kids clothes
Wholly guacamole single serve cups

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Citizen Tayne posted:

I would have sex with Costco if it were possible.

You could buy a 1/4 Hot Dog and 20oz drink for $1.50, then just take the dog into the bathroom and Coscto could have sex with you. :shrug:

Apr 7, 2003

Pennywise the Frown posted:

You could buy a 1/4 Hot Dog and 20oz drink for $1.50, then just take the dog into the bathroom and Coscto could have sex with you. :shrug:

:jackbud:

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Stagg Chili is an always get for me.
The regular size Kirkland hot dogs to take with me and not spoil the special event if eating the big dog at the big house.
Sardines and tuna are must gets as well.
The whatever fruit is in season and asparagus and brussels sprouts if they look good.
Then I either get boneless chicken thigh or breasts. Maybe some corvina because 10.99/lb for corvina is a killer loving deal. And maybe some pork country ribs. Then I'll get a tres leches cake which rules and have reliable Intel from a bona fide Latino is actually one of the best tres leches you can find around.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Might want to skip the mustard tho.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

maniacripper posted:

Stagg Chili is an always get for me.

I had a can of Stagg chili with broccoli for dinner yesterday and had terrible gas all night. :discourse:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Meydey posted:

Might want to skip the mustard tho.

Good idea. Might wanna stick your dilz in the onion grinder though. That could be interesting.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
I bought parchment paper at Costco once and now I'll be eating food en papillote until I'm dead.

Apr 7, 2003

Lacey posted:

I bought parchment paper at Costco once and now I'll be eating food en papillote until I'm dead.

My wife bakes a lot. We bought a package of parchment paper four years ago and we still haven't run out.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Before I knew about Costco I got a kirkland parchment roll off Amazon for too much, still worth it.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Meydey posted:

I want someone to dig thru the clothes piles to find the last, buried 38/34 pair of jeans so I don't get the evil eye from the folder lady two displays away.

As someone who had to be sent out to the floor to fold clothes at 7am during Christmas, I hate everyone that rifles through the clothing tables and leaves them in shambles

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

I gotta go to Costco tonight and get gas, other than that and a $1.50 hot dog and a drink, what else should I get?

Don't say the chicken I'm going on vacation and I'm not gonna eat a drat Costco chicken in one setting c'mon now.

:lol: my costco food court was under construction, couldn't even get my $1.50 hot dog and drink.

:suicide:

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Lacey posted:

I bought a giant roll of the heavy duty aluminum foil when I moved to my current house in 2005. We just celebrated using the last of in in January. How do you celebrate the last of a few miles of foil? With another giant roll, of course!

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Just spent $400.84 buying like 1/3 of a cart of stuff at Costco. I'm pretty sure it's because I saw the cheap buffalo and bought 16 pounds :shepspends:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MakaVillian posted:

As someone who had to be sent out to the floor to fold clothes at 7am during Christmas, I hate everyone that rifles through the clothing tables and leaves them in shambles

They really need a better system for displaying them

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Don't forget those super nice 19.99 costco work slacks, nice spring loaded fastener on the front of the pants so I can be oblivious to the inches I'm gaining shoving 1.50 hot dogs down my gullet.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

maniacripper posted:

Don't forget those super nice 19.99 costco work slacks, nice spring loaded fastener on the front of the pants so I can be oblivious to the inches I'm gaining shoving 1.50 hot dogs down my gullet.

This dude right here knows exactly what the gently caress is going on.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

binge crotching posted:

Just spent $400.84 buying like 1/3 of a cart of stuff at Costco. I'm pretty sure it's because I saw the cheap buffalo and bought 16 pounds :shepspends:

:stare: Well at least you went to the right place when you really need 16 pounds of buffalo.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

maniacripper posted:

0000ooohh I'm gonna check dat this weekend.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Kirkland Light Beer loving rules cause it's $22 for 48 beers

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the 2 pound brick of kerrygold Dubliner cheese is so goddamned good

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

DrPlump posted:

What are the top 10 items you have to buy every time you visit?

I never buy 10 things at once.

But usually I get berries there, fresh ones, and sometimes the ridiculous deal of chicken thighs for $5 that will last me the week. I also get Coke Zero there.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a hole-y ghost posted:

the 2 pound brick of kerrygold Dubliner cheese is so goddamned good

mix that poo poo into some freshly scrambled eggs :yum:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Chinatown posted:

mix that poo poo into some freshly scrambled eggs :yum:
the dubliner mixed with smoked gouda is awesome for mac and cheese.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

One time I saw Stilton at the Costco I got it, when it was done there was no more Stilton to be found.

F hole
May 13, 2008

I have been using the same costco roll of aluminum foil for three years

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

C. Everett Koop posted:

:lol: my costco food court was under construction, couldn't even get my $1.50 hot dog and drink.

:suicide:

Every time I've seen this happen they've set up a temporary kiosk or cart so you can still get hot dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Thinking bout a drive to Costco purely for a huge honking hottie, and I think it's gonna rule.