Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

Nosre posted:

Yea that's a lot of evos. Anything that unlocks a new use/team?

And should I evo Persephone, or keep her dark/blue for use with DAthena?

A lot of people were talking about Revo Astaroth earlier in the thread, she's apparently pretty good? I have no idea because i don't have one.

All i know is, if you have a team where she's useful, Satsuki's new sub ult evo is loving hilarious. My hypermaxed one, on my Noctis team, takes one tpa and 3 combos to hit 2.8 million damage. If only Noctis were good still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Nosre posted:

I'd also like to know this please.

Also, Loki.
I have a vague memory of someone mentioning the light attribute being of use in one of the arenas?
Is that right? Or was I having a fever dream and should just reincarnate her

Haha, I'm not one for giving a poo poo about the art on cards but look at this bird man

Books for learnin', booze for boozin', blue crystals for stimulatin'.
Love the sneaky eyes too.

YerDa Zabam fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Apr 13, 2017

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
Would love to see what the ideal Astaroth subs are.

And what a 3rd option would be if I don't have 3 Haku (but I do have 2 and a b valk).

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I guess I have 2 Hakus and a Persephone to revo for DAthena. gently caress that's a lot of dark XP

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

The Jumpoff posted:

A lot of people were talking about Revo Astaroth earlier in the thread, she's apparently pretty good? I have no idea because i don't have one.

All i know is, if you have a team where she's useful, Satsuki's new sub ult evo is loving hilarious. My hypermaxed one, on my Noctis team, takes one tpa and 3 combos to hit 2.8 million damage. If only Noctis were good still.

revo astaroth is a green row lead with 4x hp/64x atk for healer/devil types. all the healer cards make up for no rcv boost

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=3507

it's a shame that australis and avalon drake don't apply for her, but at least drake's skill makes for a great inherit on her

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Nosre posted:

Revo Yomi gets god typing back, so he's going on my Radrag/ Yomi drag teams.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Manatee Cannon posted:

poo poo I just noticed the revos they added today and have no time to get the mats for them :sigh:

woulda farmed them in advance but I didn't wanna hold onto 20+ masks for who knows how long

e: I need 55 first tier masks now, wow

4 TPAs for Satsuki :stare:

If I every thought I'd get DAthena I'd work on making Revo Loki/Persephone and maybe level up my two Satsukis. Wish I had some Hakus other than the chibis and xmas collab ones. :(

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

Evil Fluffy posted:

4 TPAs for Satsuki :stare:

If I every thought I'd get DAthena I'd work on making Revo Loki/Persephone and maybe level up my two Satsukis. Wish I had some Hakus other than the chibis and xmas collab ones. :(

Satsuki seems really good for Dathena but her active skill breaks water orbs, meaning you can't activate Dathena's leader skill.

Don't use Satsuki on Dathena unless you have literally nothing else (and even then it's a bad idea).

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Yeah I know. Even giving her dark/water making inherits would only help a little bit. If she didn't break water orbs she'd probably be amazing for DAthena. :(

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

testing out my lovely, half finished at best astaroth team

126k health in mp. wonder what that'll be like when I've gotten better subs and have everything max level

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

I now need 84 million XP for all my reincarnated stuff. Uh....

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Anyone running rAstaroth? I made one and she seems fun, grinding py-of-a-lifetime dungeons to finish off her team is gonna take forever tho. My initial reaction was "how am I going to heal up 90k hp in singleplayer" but I can just sub in AnaCeres for the 100% heal. Gravities will suck though, but my team has 3,2k rcv with asta being the only 297, with parvati and michael making hearts. My team is rAsta/rParvati/AnaCeres/aFreyja/Michael. I'll BF someone who'll keep her up, and add me anyway if you're going to try her out: 327,277,318

E: obv people are running her. Add me!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I only have 3 dark snowglobes left :negative:

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

junan_paalla posted:

Anyone running rAstaroth? I made one and she seems fun, grinding py-of-a-lifetime dungeons to finish off her team is gonna take forever tho. My initial reaction was "how am I going to heal up 90k hp in singleplayer" but I can just sub in AnaCeres for the 100% heal. Gravities will suck though, but my team has 3,2k rcv with asta being the only 297, with parvati and michael making hearts. My team is rAsta/rParvati/AnaCeres/aFreyja/Michael. I'll BF someone who'll keep her up, and add me anyway if you're going to try her out: 327,277,318

E: obv people are running her. Add me!

I haven`t followed PAD lately, is she more worth it than Yomidra or Kaede to run slot 1-2? I have a +297 max skilled one.

cirus
Apr 5, 2011

The Jumpoff posted:

Satsuki seems really good for Dathena but her active skill breaks water orbs, meaning you can't activate Dathena's leader skill.

Don't use Satsuki on Dathena unless you have literally nothing else (and even then it's a bad idea).

4 TPA Satsuki loses the typing to be used with Dathena.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I made my RAstaroth but I don't have any good green row subs so she's just hanging out on my terrible ACeres team: Ragdra/GKali/GValk/RAstaroth. Now it's all G/D. I really need some better green subs.

I need all the dark masks for Yomi and Haku now.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Adolf Glitter posted:

Haha, I'm not one for giving a poo poo about the art on cards but look at this bird man

Motherfucking Amon just keeps getting better and better :allears:

He's the swolest wizard owl demon thing.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Nosre posted:

DAthena doesn't care about Blue sub-attribute because DAthena already covers Blue and is unbindable. Also Revo Haku is good for DAthena

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I run Revo Haku x3 and a Revo Loki. It's good. Very good.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Adolf Glitter posted:

Amon is the best ever :allears:

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

Kinda disappointed with Astaroth... Maybe my team sucks though.

Running freyja, Michael, michael, a Ceres.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

cirus posted:

4 TPA Satsuki loses the typing to be used with Dathena.

That too. I forgot about the typing requirement. :v:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I wish satsuki kept attacker in her prong evo because she has 2 sbr's and I can just inherit over her active anyway

GoodBee posted:

I made my RAstaroth but I don't have any good green row subs so she's just hanging out on my terrible ACeres team: Ragdra/GKali/GValk/RAstaroth. Now it's all G/D. I really need some better green subs.

I need all the dark masks for Yomi and Haku now.

dark masks are currently the bane of my existence because I have 2 haku's, 2 persephone's, loki, and yomi to evolve. 30 masks needed and so much dark exp that I don't even want to think about it

as it turns out, the drop rate on masks in pluto valley is remarkably bad

Manatee Cannon fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Apr 13, 2017

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

What's the best way to farm up a volcano dragon? I stoned my way through hephdra the other day and now I need a bunch of the little bastards to evolve shivadog

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I think I had one drop in Sonia Gran? One of the descended challenges should have it, I think.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Manatee Cannon posted:

I wish satsuki kept attacker in her prong evo because she has 2 sbr's and I can just inherit over her active anyway

It's an insanely bad idea to run a sub whose literal only active value on a team is via inherit, considering literally any content you'd run Dathena for would have skill delays. At worst an inherit body's base active should be not an active negative on the team it's being run on, especially when you're talking about a 7 cd base.

She's a really, really bad Dathena sub. At least AA Luci (who also has huge problems as a Dathena sub) has an active that essentially makes a full heal (considering 6 heal orbs at 4x RCV is basically a full heal) and doesn't actively delete blue orbs. And to be clear, he's still not great, but hey he's D/B and has three prongs and an active that has use even if it's a suicide active and you're rolling the dice on the hope that you don't delete down to < 3 blues.

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

So many reincarnated evos here and coming, and I'm out of snow globes for even this current batch. Will probably have Revo Astaroth max-leveled today thanks to emeralds, but then there's Haku and Loki and Persephone sitting at square one... just as well D.Athena isn't here yet, or I'd be even more sad. :saddowns:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

The new Sengoku girls are dumb as hell. 256x with a shield for 8 orbs. 16x for 4.

The Light and Dark ones blow, though.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Paul Zuvella posted:

The new Sengoku girls are dumb as hell. 256x with a shield for 8 orbs. 16x for 4.

The Light and Dark ones blow, though.

The light one is "hey Sakuya, here, let me throw you a bone". And the dark one is the same but for Durga.

Munkaboo posted:

Would love to see what the ideal Astaroth subs are.

And what a 3rd option would be if I don't have 3 Haku (but I do have 2 and a b valk).

You're thinking about Kushi, Astaroth is all about the Michaels.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Was going to get my RHakus .... seems i deleted my dark maks when i ran out of space and decide to purge my box of unwanted mats :ohdear: :derp: :derp: :derp:

Oh well, i'll wait till next wednesday :(

edit:

Tarezax posted:

New JP pantheon is Sengoku girls

Finally a top tier red leader again?! yay ?!

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I feel vaguely bad about running the Minerva Cheese Team on A3, but not as bad as I'd expect because ReMinerva still packs a considerable punch, even with sub-par subs.

I got my final fire resist tamadra today, and even without hypermaxing, wow. It's kind of breezy.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

dwarf74 posted:

I feel vaguely bad about running the Minerva Cheese Team on A3, but not as bad as I'd expect because ReMinerva still packs a considerable punch, even with sub-par subs.

I got my final fire resist tamadra today, and even without hypermaxing, wow. It's kind of breezy.

What's the team/setup?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Adolf Glitter posted:

What's the team/setup?

Typically:

RMinerva(RGY)/LiFive(Baldin)/Red El Dorado(Saria)/Red El Dorado(30% Grav)/Charite/RMinerva(A.Sakuya)

Everyone has 5 Fire Res latents. This build is only dangerous before you get Charite up, or fighting any color changing monsters such as Zeus Dragon.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Adolf Glitter posted:

What's the team/setup?

Minerva/Lifive/El Dorado/El Dorado/Charite/Minerva with full fire latents on everything, though I can't recall the exact inherit setup offhand. RGY, ASak, Baldin, Saria, and one other thing?

e:fb

stabbington
Sep 1, 2007

It doesn't feel right to kill an unarmed man... but I'll get over it.
You can also get owned by sky falls killing a floor before you're done stalling, but that's relatively rare.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

stabbington posted:

You can also get owned by sky falls killing a floor before you're done stalling, but that's relatively rare.

Single combos at the top of the board prevent this about 99% of the time. There's no accounting for sudden drops of all red or light though.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

trucutru posted:

The light one is "hey Sakuya, here, let me throw you a bone". And the dark one is the same but for Durga.

You're thinking about Kushi, Astaroth is all about the Michaels.

My bad, two separate questions. First one was Astaroth, 2nd was for Kush.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Kuros posted:

Typically:

RMinerva(RGY)/LiFive(Baldin)/Red El Dorado(Saria)/Red El Dorado(30% Grav)/Charite/RMinerva(A.Sakuya)

Everyone has 5 Fire Res latents. This build is only dangerous before you get Charite up, or fighting any color changing monsters such as Zeus Dragon.
Mine swaps out the Baldin inherit for a Hathor inherit. If you get him below 95% and then pop all the gravities, I believe you can bypass ZeusDra's color changing zone entirely.

Yes, it's incredibly safe once you get Charite up, but you still need to watch for poison, binds, and the like. There's a bit of a learning curve, but it's a gentle one.

stabbington posted:

When you're taking a hundred or so turns, it happens more than I would prefer :v:

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Thanks for the Minerva info. Think I'll have to focus of the hundred million XP I need for all these reincarnated fucks first though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

dwarf74 posted:

Yes, it's incredibly safe once you get Charite up, but you still need to watch for poison, binds, and the like. There's a bit of a learning curve, but it's a gentle one.

Very true, I learned the hard way to save skills for Grisar for example.