Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Operation Fire Escape
12:00 29 May, 3527GC

It's a hot, balmy afternoon, and those who can sweat can feel it beading up on them as they suit up for combat. You apply whatever disguises you need and pile into the back of one of the stolen trucks, as ready as you can be to assault the spaceport.

Fence group

You sneak up through the tall grass to the outside of the western fence crouched in the tall grass. Once you reach the fence, you duck behind a shrub and begin cutting through the fence. Looking around, you see a group of two guards and a watchspider patrolling the inner perimeter of the fence. You're able to cut through and slide through the fence and towards the control tower when two drow who appear to be the change of shifts for the control tower begin to approach it.

Roll stealth as a group check if more than one person snuck over.

Truck group

You continue on in the truck after dropping off the fence team and roll up slowly to the gate. The watchman halts you outside of the gate and then walks up to the drivers side. "Hey there soldier, I don't see a delivery scheduled for now. What's going on here?" the short, female drow asks.

Make a social check (in order of preference: bluff, then intimidate, then diplomacy). Also decide who is driving, who is in the passenger seat, and who is in the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

Meriele does her best 'grumpy soldier' impression, trying not to let her nerves show. "Look, I dunno what to tell you. This truck was supposed to go to the lab in Redridge, but then those rebels wrecked the place there and we got orders to divert here for security reasons, while they clean up the mess. I've been in this drat cab for days now and let me tell you, it ain't great. Can I just drop off and call our superior so we can confirm things? Stretch my legs? And I could use a drink." A weary sigh for effect helps to sell the lie, hopefully.

Bluff for 1d20+12=24.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Legs

Used Safe Passage, giving at least myself and anyone with me, if not the group, +2 Speed and the ability to ignore Difficult Terrain for the encounter.

Stoaga, ever the capable sneak, found herself in the situation of having to go through open spaces in open daylight past several people. As such, the usual method of moving slowly was out the window. As such, she went for the next best thing as she consumed her portion of the "dash juice" she had given out to the group; moving through the peripherals of the sentries' vision cones so fast that, even assuming they notice it, they are less likely to perceive it, and, hopefully, only catch a very brief glimpse of a blur on the edge of their vision that vanishes by the time they turn to face it.

Stealth Check: 1d20+11 31 (NATURAL 20)

It would seem that she's practically a bolt of lightning.

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

Kvardek hunkered down in the back of the truck, using the CB radio to listen in on the conversation. "Before you call," Kvardek said over the CB system, speaking to Meri but talking loudly enough so the guard outside could hear it. "Get the name and ID number of whomever is giving you trouble. I am sure our superiors would be delighted to hear of yet another delay and would love to personally come down and sort it out with the person responsible. While you are at it, ask if we can watch when they do."

Intimidate: 1d20+9 16

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Kacht-ka, Ka Remembrancer

In the back of the truck, Kacht-ka is trying and failing to nap.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

As the four of you in the truck pile out, the guard you just talked to shouts, "Hey! What the hell is this?" He unslings his weapon and points it at you. "Who the hell are you?" he demands. disturbed by the shouting, the mechanics and the two watch tower operators stop in their tracks, turning toward the truck that just drove into the base. The snipers in the guard towers also spin around and face the truck, training their sights on you. The commander of the base, who had just done a round and was on his way back in the terminal halts in his tracks.

Initiative: Leader, Guard, Sniper, Minion: 1d20+6 16 1d20+5 19 1d20+5 21 1d20+3 19

Sniper 1: HP:39/39 AC:17 F:14 R:16 W:15
Sniper 2: HP:39/39 AC:17 F:14 R:16 W:15
Sniper 3: HP:39/39 AC:17 F:14 R:16 W:15
Sniper 4: HP:39/39 AC:17 F:14 R:16 W:15
Guard 1: HP:49/49 AC:19 F:17 R:15 W:15
Guard 2: HP:49/49 AC:19 F:17 R:15 W:15
Minions: AC:14 F:13 R:14 W:12
Leader: HP:46/46 AC:18 F:15 R:17 W:16

Red squares are AA guns. Four black boxes in the corners are watchtowers which are 10ft (2 squares) high. The black box at the top is the Hanger; the southern side of which is totally open. The southern black box is the terminal. It is walled on all 4 sides, with a door where the leader is currently.

Everyone roll initiative! Stoaga and ZIv can shift up to their speed as a free action upon rolling initiative and are hidden. Everyone else can move up to 2 squares as a free action upon rolling initiative.

Initiative for Ziv: 1d20+13 17

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

"Ah, crap. Get cover!" Meri shouts, moving to the back of the truck. "So heads-up," she says to their new companion, Kacht-Ka, "I can teleport people. It feels a bit funny, but it's not harmful. If you trust me, it's gonna be you, 'cause I have a feeling you're good up close." She nods her head at the guard.

Initiative at 1d20+2=21. Move to V9.

pre:
Meriele   						 
HP: 32/32 (THP: )        AC:   18    Passive Insight: 18
Surges: 7/7 (V: 8)       For:  13    Passive Perception: 16
Initiative: +2   	 Ref:  18    Action Points: 0
Speed: 6     	         Will: 19    Vision: Low-Light
Languages: Common, Elven

At Will			Encounter			     Daily
Staggering Note         [ ] Cunning Ferocity                 [ ] Stirring Shout
Guiding Strike          [ ] Fey Step                         [ ] Swordmage Warding                 
                        [ ] Lesser Dimensional Step
                        [ ][ ] Majestic Word     
                        [ ] Moment of Escape 
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Words of Friendship
Item Powers
N/A

Conditionals/Resists:
Amulet of Mental Resolve: +2 to saves against charm, illusion, sleep keywords.
Attract Attendants: Receive up to 3 people to do mundane tasks when in a place where you have fans.
Bardic Training: Perform one bardic ritual a day without expending components.
Eladrin Swordmage Advance: Make a free MBA when you Fey Step.
Eladrin Will: +5 to save against charm effects.
Inescapable Longsword Each miss adds cumulative +1 to attack until I attack different target or hit.
Song of Rest: At the end of a short rest, you and allies add +4 to the hp of every healing surge spent.
Trance: Meditate aware for 4 hours instead of sleeping for a long rest.
Virtue of Cunning: When an enemy misses an ally within 9 squares, slide that ally as a free action 1/round.
Welcome Guest: Obtain room and board for yourself and up to 7 allies when in a place where you have fans.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara Ulcahne

"Aw, gently caress" Naivara groans. She's rather unfazed by the large number of combatants, and takes off from the truck. "The leader's mine!" she calls over her shoulder and draws her (spiffy new) sword. No sense explaining her abilities to their new teammate - he'd see soon enough.

Move to P16 (Speed of Thought encounter power adds 6)

Initiative: 1d20+4 17

pre:
 Naivara Ulcahne 
HP: 46/46		AC:	21 	Passive Insight: 19
Surges: 13/13 (V: 11)	Fort:	17	Passive Perception: 12
Initiative: +4		Ref:	15	Vision: Low Light
Speed: 5		Will:	18	Action Points: 1
Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven

MBA: Broadsword: +9, 1d10+3

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Battlemind's Demand	4/4 Power Points		[ ] Living Fortress
Vicious Cobra Strke	[ ] Second Wind
Conductive Defense	[ ] Action Point
Lodestone Lure		[ ] Knack for Success
			[ ] Psionic Vigor

Reactions
Speed of Thought (free): Trigger: Rolling initiative. Action: Can move 3 + CHA mod
	squares. Also gain +2 speed UEOMNT (after surprise round)
Blurred Step (free): Trigger: adjacent marked target shifts. Action: Shift 1 square
Mind Spike (immed. reaction): Trigger: adjacent marked target damages ally with
	attack not targeting you.
 	Action:Deal force and psychic damage to marked target equal to damage dealt

Melchiresa fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Mar 27, 2017

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

Their subterfuge lasted longer than they expected but not as long as he would have liked. He flexed his fingers, anxious to see how his new upgrades would fare in an actual combat scenario. "I will help you with the guards," he told Kacht-Ka. "We will have to weather the sniper fire as best we can."

Initiative: 1d20+2 13
Move to X11.

pre:
Kvardek   
HP: 40/40 (THP: )	AC:   18    Passive Insight: 10
Surges: 10/10 (V: 10)	For:  17    Passive Perception: 10
Initiative: +2		Ref:  18    Action Points: 1
Speed: 6		Will: 15    Vision: Normal
Languages: Common
Save Bonuses: +2 vs. ongoing damage	

Melee Basic: +10 vs. AC, 1d4+5 damage and slide target 1 square (as Eldritch Strike)

Eldritch Strike		[ ] Warforged Resolve		[ ] Vestige of Mt. Vaelis
Eyes of the Vestige	[ ] Second Wind                 [ ] Assassin's Bane  
Warlock's Curse		[ ] Action Point 
			[ ] Clarion Call
                    	[ ] Fortune Binding

Item Powers
[ ] Amulet of Resolution (D)
[ ] Armor of Dark Majesty (D)

Passive Bonuses:
Armor of Dark Majesty: I get +2 item bonus to all defenses vs. enemies cursed by me. 
Warlock's Curse: Deal an additional 1d6 damage to cursed targets, gain Pact Boon when cursed
	target dies.
Warforged Resilience: +2 to savings throws vs. ongoing damage, use die roll or 10 for Death Saves.
Prime Shot: +1 to attack rolls if no allies are closer to target than you.
Shadow Walk: Gain concealment (melee/ranged attacks against you get -2 to the attack roll) UEoYNT 
	if you move 3 squares or more during your turn.
Unsleeping Watcher: Fully aware inactive state for 4 hours instead of sleeping for a long rest.
Living Construct: No food/water/air required, ignore Endurance checks for starving/thirst/suffocation.
Bloodied Boon: When a cursed target is bloodied, you may remove your Warlock's Curse to get Pact Boon.
Vestige - Zutwa: When you hit with Eyes of the Vestige, get Prime Shot bonus on target UEoYNT.
Zutwa Pact Boon: When a cursed target dies, your Prime Shot bonus becomes +3 UEoYNT.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Kacht-ka turns right around and ducks back into the truck. "I will ready the attack," he says, happily. "Please give me 10 seconds."

Duck back to U10.
Initiative: 1d20+4 9

pre:
Kacht-ka   
HP: 45/45 (THP: )	AC:   18    Passive Insight: 13
Surges: 6/6 (V: 11)	For:  17    Passive Perception: 18
Initiative: +4		Ref:  16    Action Points: 1
Speed: 7		Will: 14    Vision: Low Light
Languages: Common, Thri-Kreen
Save Bonuses: None

Melee Basic: +10 vs. AC, 1d10+6 damage

Twin Strike     	[ ] Thri-Kreen Claws		[ ] Jaws of the Wolf
Marauder's Rush 	[ ] Off-Hand Strike               
Agile Recovery		[ ] Action Point 
Hunter's Quarry		[ ] Disruptive Strike
Agile Recovery

Item Powers

Passive Bonuses:
Multiple Arms: 1/turn draw or stow a weapon or item as a free action
Natural Jumper: Always have a running start when jumping
Torpor: 4 hours of torpor rather than sleeping
Running Attack: +1 to attack rolls during any standard action allowing movement
Heavy Blade Expertise: +2 to defenses against OAs
Harmony Blade: Make off-hand attack when critical hitting. When both this weapon 
and the off-hand weapon hit on the same turn, target takes -2 to attack rolls until EomNT
Farbond Spellblade: Can be used as a heavy thrown weapon range of 5/10. If I have
 Swordbond, I can call the blade from up to 1 mile away.
Predator's Hide Armor: When I hit a Quarry target, +1 bonus to all defenses against
 that target until EomNT
Bracers of Enforced Regret: When marked, +2 bonus to attack and damage rolls against 
the marker.
Blade Dancer Regalia: +set bonus to AC against Opportunity Attacks.

K Prime fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Mar 27, 2017

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Legs

Initiative!: 1d20+16 22

Stoaga makes her way up the control tower while everyone's still focused on the kerfuffle up in front.

Trying to get up the tower so I can blitzkrieg and capture it when my turn rolls around. With 11 Speed, I'm going as far up as I can go.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Initiative

Stoaga
Meriele

Guard 1: HP:49/49 AC:19 F:17 R:15 W:15
Naivara
Ziv
Kvardek
Kacht-Ka

Red squares are AA guns. Four black boxes in the corners are watchtowers which are 10ft (2 squares) high. The black box at the top is the Hanger; the southern side of which is totally open. The southern black box is the terminal. It is walled on all 4 sides, with a door where the leader is currently.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Legs

The two sentries occupying the control tower, distracted by her teammates, don't even get a chance to react as they each receive, in quick succession, a rubber bullet to the back of the skull and a pull inside the tower itself.

RBA on Minion 5: 1d20+15 21
Used an AP, mostly for fluff reasons.
RBA on Minion 6!: 1d20+15 30

Once Stoaga has the tower all to herself and her partner, however, she realizes a problem; she's techno-illiterate outside of weapons, and gets a bit dizzy just trying to take in all the blinking lights, displays, and the multitude of buttons, any one of which could be the one they need. She begins pushing buttons, first out of curiosity, then out of frustration as none of their functions become obvious despite her pressing them.

Push some buttons!: 1d20+1 20

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

Meriele's arm revs up with a high-pitched whine of energy, as her jacket falls away to reveal the bionic weaponry in all its dark violet glory. A light puff is the only sound as she disappears, and reappears near the guard that had questioned them, ready to strike. But the drow is well trained, and she ducks the first blow; however, she isn't fast enough to dodge the second. As she connects, the engine on Meri's shoulder blasts out a jet of energy, and from inside the truck, the bugman rematerializes behind the now-flanked guard. "Let's see your lessons, guy!" Meri adds, as the soft purple glow encases her being once again.

Move: Fey Step to AA8.
Free; MBA vs Guard 1 at 1d20+10=13. Inescapable Longsword means I get +1 to attack Guard 1.
Standard: MBA vs Guard 1 at 1d20+11=28. Hit, invoking Lesser Dimensional Step for 1d8+5+1d8=13 damage. Teleport myself to AB8 and Kacht-Ka to AB6.
Minor: Invoke Swordmage Warding for +3 AC throughout the rest of the encounter.

pre:
Meriele   						 

Guiding Strike          [X] Fey Step                         [X] Swordmage Warding                 
                        [X] Lesser Dimensional Step
                        [ ][ ] Majestic Word     
                        [ ] Moment of Escape 
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Words of Friendship
Item Powers
N/A

Conditionals/Resists:
Attract Attendants: Receive up to 3 people to do mundane tasks when in a place where you have fans.
Inescapable Longsword Each miss adds cumulative +1 to attack until I attack different target or hit.
Song of Rest: At the end of a short rest, you and allies add +4 to the hp of every healing surge spent.
Virtue of Cunning: When an enemy misses an ally within 9 squares, slide that ally as a free action 1/round.
Welcome Guest: Obtain room and board for yourself and up to 7 allies when in a place where you have fans.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Stoaga: Your random button pressing has a multitude of results. The runway lights flash on and off, the hanger doors slam open and shut, the screen in front of you flashes all sorts of colors before saying "COPYING COMPLETE! PLEASE REMOVE DRIVE!". A small black stick pops out of the terminal. You figure it may be important.

Sniper 1: The first sniper takes careful aim at Stoaga while she's randomly pressing buttons, managing to hit her square in the back.
Standard: Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 24 1d10+6 16

Sniper 2: "What the hell?" the sniper as he sees Meriele and Kacht-Ka vanish and reappear around one of his fellow guards. He takes aim and fires a round at Meriele, hitting her in her non-prosthetic arm. barely missing.
Standard: Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 19 1d10+6 10

Sniper 3: The southwestern sniper surveys the battlefield and, seeing someone is attacking their leader, aims and fires at Naivara, though in her haste she misses wide.
Standard: Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 15 1d10+6 10

Sniper 4: The remaining sniper also takes aim at her leader's attacker, Naivara, though she misses wide as well, almost hitting her commander in the process.
Standard: Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 13 1d10+6 15

Guard 1: The guard, now surrounded, looks stunned for a second. "What the gently caress just happened? How did you do that?" he yells before hopping to the side, out from in between Meriele and Kacht-ka. He then turns and swings at Kacht-ka, though he fails to connect.
Move: shift to AA6 Standard: Nightstick vs AC: 1d20+8 9 1d10+5 12

Guard 2: The second guard charges straight at where Meriele appears, swinging wildly, though he manages to smash her in the back of the head while she is occupied with the other guard. though he is in such a frenzy that he misses completely.
Standard: Charge to AB9 Nightstick vs AC: 1d20+8+1 17 1d10+5 15 and Meriele is marked until the start of the guard's next turn

Minion 1: The mechanic quickly draws his pistol, takes a couple strides out of the hanger and aims up at Stoaga, firing a couple shots, which barely manage to land
Move: to I5 Standard: PIstol vs AC: 1d20+8 18 4 4

Minion 2: The second mechanic, having just finished charging the ship's FTL drive that he was working on runs straight for Naivara, firing at her wildy as he runs, just barely managing to hit her with a stray shot.
Move: to P8 Standard: PIstol vs AC: 1d20+8 21 4 4

Minion 3: The AA gun operator steps away and takes a shot up at Stoaga with his pistol, though none of his shots connect.
Move: to F5 Standard: PIstol vs AC: 1d20+8 17 4 4

Minion 4: The second AA gun operator charges towards Kvardek, attempting to pistol whip him. He connects and bashes the side of vessel's head. "gently caress, that hurt!" he says as he shakes his hand in pain from connecting with the metal.
Standard: Charge to X10, Pistol Whip vs AC: 1d20+8+1 29 4 4

Initiative

Stoaga
Meriele
Guard 1: HP:36/49 AC:19 F:17 R:15 W:15
Naivara
Ziv

Kvardek
Kacht-Ka

Up now: Naivara, Ziv

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Mar 30, 2017

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

Zivilyn

After a night on a few too many mental stimulants, Ziv could've swore that their next assignment was to sneak into a heavily fortified enemy base. And that a giant bug was going to help them. By the time he was capable of long-term coherent planning and abstract thought he seemed to be in the middle of a fire fight after helping Stoaga sneak into a base, the sum of his contributions he was pretty sure amounting to letting her use his back as a stepping point.

Right. Real action and real consequences. He didn't want to get shot again and somebody needed to start dealing with these fancy dug-in boys. He had just the thing! A mix of flash-bang and conventional grenade, a bit of a diminished result from both, but guaranteed to move somebody whether they wanted to or not. He winds up for the pitch and...

Bounces it right off the guard tower. Outstanding. He steps off to the side behind cover to die of shame, perhaps.

Standard Chilling Wind vs Sniper 1, whiff.
Move: Move to C13

pre:
Zivilyn Dariox  						 
HP: 35/35		AC:	16	Passive Insight: 21
Surges: 8/8 (V: 8)	For:	14	Passive Perception: 23
Initiative: +12		Ref:	17	Action Points: 1
Speed: 7		Will:	19      Vision: Low-light

At Will			Encounter	           Daily
Chill Wind(E)		[ ] Second Wind            [ ] Lightning Arc(E)
Jolt of Lightning(E)	[ ] Wall of Smoke          [ ] Serpentskin(Item)
Pounce                  [ ] Lesser Restoration     [ ] Feyswarm(Item)
Wild Shape              [ ] Tundra Wind(E)

Rituals
Animal Messenger
Comprehend Language

Implement: +9
Melee: +10, 1d8+2
Ranged: +6, 1d10+2
Crits: +1d6 Fire and Daze

Passives:
Staff Expertise: Implement Powers do not provoke OAs
Agile Form: Always Shift 1 when entering or exiting Wild Shape
Wild Step: Ignore Difficult Terrain when Shifting
Berserker: Ignore OAs provoked when Charging
Primal Wrath: +1 Attack to Elemental Powers (+E)
Superior Reflexes: CA against all Enemies on first turn.
Group Awareness: +1 Perception to Allies within 5 Squares
Sense Threat: Use Perception for Initiative
Grant +2 Initiative to Allies that roll lower within 10 Squares

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Apr 1, 2017

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara Ulcahne

Naivara is mildly irritated by the shot - moreso that it damaged her armor and caused an irritating sting than anything else. She'd respond to him personally later, she noted to herself. But for now, she points her broadsword at the leader. "Looks like it's me and you, fuckboy." Before the leader can react, she leaps forward and lands a shattering blow.

Standard: Vicious Cobra Strike (Aug 2) vs AC: 1d20+9 27 1d10+5 7

pre:
 Naivara Ulcahne 
HP: 42/46		AC:	21 	Passive Insight: 19

Battlemind's Demand	2/4 Power Points		[ ] Living Fortress
			[ ] Psionic Vigor

Reactions
Speed of Thought (free): Trigger: Rolling initiative. Action: Can move 3 + CHA mod
Blurred Step (free): Trigger: adjacent marked target shifts. Action: Shift 1 square

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

"Who are you calling a fuckboy?" the leader growls as he backs away from Naivara to line up a shot on her. He's started as she blinks right back in front of him. "The hell?" he exclaims as he lunges at her with his bayonet, managing to make solid contact with her through a hole in her armor.

Move: Shift to N16
{Naivara: Free: Shift to O16}
Standard: Bayonet vs AC: 1d20+9-2 25 1d8+6 11

Initiative

Stoaga
Meriele

Guard 1: HP:36/49 AC:19 F:17 R:15 W:15
Naivara
Ziv
Leader: HP:39/46 AC:18 F:15 R:17 W:16
Kvardek
Kacht-Ka

Red squares are AA guns. Four black boxes in the corners are watchtowers which are 10ft (2 squares) high. The black box at the top is the Hanger; the southern side of which is totally open. The red square in the hanger is the ship you are trying to stealThe southern black box is the terminal. It is walled on all 4 sides, with a door at O17.

Up now: Kvardek, Kacht-Ka, Stoaga, Meriele

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Kacht-ka whirls as the guard does. "Ah, sometimes prepared is still surprised," he says. "Therefore, always be the one to draw first blood! As the Ka writes!" A vicious swipe goes wide, and the guard has just long enough to look pleased as the other sword, held in the lower claws, opens a rent in his armor. "Adversity is another opportunity for surprise."

Minor Hunters Quarry on G1
Standard Twin Strike vs AC: 1d20+10 18 1d10+2 8 1d20+10 19 1d10+2 10 1d6 2 Total 12 damage to G1.

pre:
Kacht-ka   
HP: 45/45 (THP: )	AC:   18    Passive Insight: 13

Agile Recovery

Item Powers

Passive Bonuses:
Harmony Blade: Make off-hand attack when critical hitting. When both this weapon 
and the off-hand weapon hit on the same turn, target takes -2 to attack rolls until EomNT
Farbond Spellblade: Can be used as a heavy thrown weapon range of 5/10. If I have
Predator's Hide Armor: When I hit a Quarry target, +1 bonus to all defenses against
 that target until EomNT
Bracers of Enforced Regret: When marked, +2 bonus to attack and damage rolls against 
the marker.

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

A solid clang reverberated as the pistol struck him in the head. "Guns are a ranged weapon unsuited to close-quarters combat," he admonished. "At this distance I will not miss." He grabbed the drow by the face and fired a single shot from his palm blaster, boiling their brain in an instant. A gruesome end, but at least a painless one. He released the drow and strode toward his compatriots nearby. He intended to get a surprise attack before he was noticed, but his target's erratic movements and Meirele's close proximity prevented him from firing recklessly, and the opportunity was lost.

Standard: Eldritch Strike vs AC: 1d20+10 21 1d4+5 8 Minion dies.
Move: to AA12, Shadow Walk activates.
Minor: Warlock's Curse on Guard 2.
ACTION POINT!
Standard: Eyes of the Vestige vs Will: 1d20+8 14 1d6+1d6+6 15 Miss by 1.

pre:
Kvardek   
HP: 36/40 (THP: )	AC:   18    Passive Insight: 10
Initiative: +2		Ref:  18    Action Points: 0
Status: Concealment (Melee and Ranged attacks against you get a -2 penalty to the attack roll.)

Melee Basic: +10 vs. AC, 1d4+5 damage and slide target 1 square (as Eldritch Strike)

Eldritch Strike		[ ] Warforged Resolve		[ ] Vestige of Mt. Vaelis
Warlock's Curse		[X] Action Point 
			[ ] Clarion Call
                    	[ ] Fortune Binding

Item Powers

Passive Bonuses:
Armor of Dark Majesty: I get +2 item bonus to all defenses vs. enemies cursed by me. 
Warlock's Curse: Deal an additional 1d6 damage to cursed targets, gain Pact Boon when cursed
	target dies.
Warforged Resilience: +2 to savings throws vs. ongoing damage, use die roll or 10 for Death Saves.
Shadow Walk: Gain concealment (melee/ranged attacks against you get -2 to the attack roll) UEoYNT 
Unsleeping Watcher: Fully aware inactive state for 4 hours instead of sleeping for a long rest.
Living Construct: No food/water/air required, ignore Endurance checks for starving/thirst/suffocation.
Bloodied Boon: When a cursed target is bloodied, you may remove your Warlock's Curse to get Pact Boon.
Vestige - Zutwa: When you hit with Eyes of the Vestige, get Prime Shot bonus on target UEoYNT.
Zutwa Pact Boon: When a cursed target dies, your Prime Shot bonus becomes +3 UEoYNT.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

"Gotta get rid of these guys quickly." Is the first thought in Meriele's head. She'd initiated the attack, but it had been less effective than she'd hoped. These guards were tough. The ship was right there, but they weren't going anywhere with these drow on their heels. "Come on, new guy. Let's do this right!" she says as she wheels around, giving Kacht-Ka the opportunity to circle behind the initial guard.

On Kacht-Ka's turn;
Free; Virtue of Cunning on him being missed; slide him to Z5

On my turn;
Move; Shift to AB7.
Standard: [url=]Guiding Strike[/url] at 1d20+12=18. Miss, Inescapable Longsword bonus vs Guard 1 is at +1.

pre:
Meriele   						 

Guiding Strike          [X] Fey Step                         [X] Swordmage Warding                 
                        [ ][ ] Majestic Word     
                        [ ] Moment of Escape 
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Words of Friendship
Item Powers
N/A

Conditionals/Resists:

Wahad fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Apr 6, 2017

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Legs

Stoaga's green coat and hood are stained white with her blood as she reaches for the little black stick item. She's confused as to what it is or what its purpose was, but it seems she accomplished something. Noting the fact that she's still bleeding, she dashes out of the tower and into wherever she can find some cover, presumably the hangar, leaving a trail of white splotches behind her until she finds a spot to hunker down. Soon after, she retrieves a small pack of what a doctor would call a home-made antimicrobial gel bandage and applies it to the bleeding areas, halting the flow.

Moving with my 9 speed into the hangar, or anywhere I can find some form of cover (if not, the hangar anyway since it'd hopefully block line of effect for Sniper 1 and possibly Sniper 3 what with the control tower in the way) and using my standard action to Second Wind. I regain 8 HP and my defenses go up by +2. That last volley hurt.

pre:
Stoaga of the White Legs   
HP: 21/33 (THP: )	AC:   18 20   Passive Insight: 14
Surges: 7/7 (V: 7)	For:  13 15    Passive Perception: 24
Initiative: +14		Ref:  18 20    Action Points: 0
Speed: 7 9		Will: 15 17    Vision: Incredible
Save Bonuses: 

Ranged Basic: +13 vs. AC, 1d10+8

At Will			Encounter			Utility
Clever Shot		   [ ] Disruptive Shot                [X] Safe Passage
Aimed Shot	         [X] Second Wind                Aspect of the Pouncing Lynx                  
Rapid Shot		[X] Action Point                Aspect of the Seeking Falcon

Item Powers
Eagle Eye Goggles (+1 to RBA attack rolls. All attacks except Disruptive Shot are RBAs.) 

Conditionals/Resists:
No penalty for firing at Long range, +2 to Speed, +2 to Perception when in Aspect of the Seeking Falcon. 
+1 to attack rolls/damage vs enemies with no adjacent allies, Free shift at end of turn when in Aspect of the Dancing Serpent

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Sniper 1: The northwest sniper takes aim at Naivara, and his bullet hits its mark, but it glances off her armor.
Standard: Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 19 1d10+6 12

Sniper 2: The sniper in the northeast tower trains his sights on the mysterious four armed figure in the trenchcoat, though he barely misses, his bullet tearing through the tail of his coat.
Standard: Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 17 1d10+6 13

Sniper 3: The third sniper trains his scope on ZIv, though his bullet hits nowhere near it's mark, ricocheting off the side of the building feet away.
Standard: Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 13 1d10+6 11

Sniper 4: The southeastern sniper attempts to fire a round at Kvardek, but his gun jams. "gently caress!" he screams as he frantically clears the chamber.
Standard: Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 10 1d10+6 8

Guard 1: The guard hops away from Meiele and takes a swing at Kacht-Ka, barely catching him on one of his four arms.
Move: Shift to Z5 Standard: Nightstick vs AC: 1d20+8 21 1d10+5 6

Guard 2: The second guard strides towards Kvardek and takes a mighty swing at him... dropping his weapon in the process. He quickly snaps it back up and tries to act like nothing happened.
Move: to Z11 Standard: Nightstick vs AC: 1d20+8 9 1d10+5 14

Minion 1: The first mechanic moves towards the guard tower where he saw Stoaga disappear into. He throws open the door
Move: to G11 Minor: Strength to force door: 1d20+1 18 Standard PIstol vs AC: 1d20+8 23 4 4

Minion 2: The second mechanic charges at Naivara, swinging his pistol wildly at her. He manages to smack her in the head... not too hard, but enough to do some damage.
Move: to S14 Standard Charge to P16 Pistol Whip vs AC: 1d20+8+1]20 +2 from flanking = 22 4 4

Minion 3: The AA gun operator moves down and stacks up next to his buddy, getting ready to enter the control tower.
Move: to G10

Initiative

Stoaga
Meriele

Guard 1: HP:24/49 AC:19 F:17 R:15 W:15
Naivara
Ziv
Leader: HP:39/46 AC:18 F:15 R:17 W:16
Kvardek
Kacht-Ka

Red squares are AA guns. Four black boxes in the corners are watchtowers which are 10ft (2 squares) high. The black box at the top is the Hanger; the southern side of which is totally open. The red square in the hanger is the ship you are trying to stealThe southern black box is the terminal. It is walled on all 4 sides, with a door at O17.

Up now: Naivara, Ziv
[/quote]

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Apr 8, 2017

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara Ulcahne

Naivara finds herself simply irritated by the assaults on her. She swore she could hear her implants rattle against her skull as the pistol cracks her head. This just spurs her on to fight harder - crippling them meant access to the ship and a way out.

She channels her thoughts into the leader and his minion, turning her broadsword into the image of a hissing, striking cobra.

Standard:Vicious Cobra Strike (2) vs AC: 1d20+9 28 1d20+9 28 1d10+5 12
Leader is marked and takes -2 penalty to attack rolls until EOMNT

pre:
 Naivara Ulcahne 
HP: 27/46		AC:	21 	Passive Insight: 19

Battlemind's Demand	0/4 Power Points		[ ] Living Fortress
			[ ] Psionic Vigor

Reactions

Melchiresa fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Apr 10, 2017

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Zivilyn

The time for redemption has come! Ziv winds up for the pitch and... goes high, bouncing it off the top end of the tower frame-work. He doubles over and slaps his knee, cursing loudly. But fortune smiles upon him as the little incendiary bounces high before falling down some a tactical gap related to military aesthetics. It lands beside the Sniper and goes off with a deafening bang and a forceful shockwave, knocking them head over heels out of the tower.

Ziv relocates to follow up and take better cover, and to be a bit more clear of any relevant targets.

Standard: Chill Wind vs Sniper 3's Fort, hit for 7 Damage and Slide 1, moving them out of their tower to C18
Move: Move to F18

pre:
Zivilyn Dariox  						 
HP: 35/35		AC:	16	Passive Insight: 21

Pounce                  [ ] Lesser Restoration     [ ] Feyswarm(Item)
Wild Shape              [ ] Tundra Wind(E)

Rituals
Animal Messenger
Comprehend Language

Passives:

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Sniper 3: The sniper almost flies off the edge of the platform, but is able to catch himself at the last minute, falling down in the process!
Saving Throw: 1d20 15

Leader: The leader winds up with his bayonet, stabbing at Naivara. He barely manages to catch a hole in her armor, doing a moderate amount of damage to her arm.
Standard: Bayonet vs AC: 1d20+9-2 21 1d8+6 10

Initiative

Stoaga
Meriele

Sniper 3: HP:32/39 AC:17 F:14 R:16 W:15
Guard 1: HP:24/49 AC:19 F:17 R:15 W:15
Naivara
Ziv
Leader: HP:27/46 AC:18 F:15 R:17 W:16
Kvardek
Kacht-Ka

Up now: Kvardek, Kacht-Ka, Stoaga, Meriele

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Apr 14, 2017

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

Spying the hangar open, Meriele gestures for Kvardek to move back, before taking a quick circle around the guard. The drow begins to react, but she pushes the guard back with a well-placed burst from her arm, allowing Kacht-Ka the opportunity for another blood-lesson.

On Guard 2's turn;
Free; Virtue of Cunning on Kvardek being missed; slide Kvardek to Y14.

On my turn;
Move; to W6, avoiding OAs
Standard: Staggering Note vs Guard 1 at 1d20+8=18. Hit for 4 thunder damage, push him to AB6. Kacht-Ka gets an MBA at 1d20+10=21, hitting for 1d10+6=11 damage.

pre:
Meriele   						 

[ ][ ] Majestic Word     
                        [ ] Moment of Escape 
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Words of Friendship
Item Powers
N/A

Conditionals/Resists:

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

Things were not going particularly well. He should not have left Naivara alone; pinned by four snipers and dealing with a powerful opponent on their own with little backup would tax ever her abilities. Time to switch things up. He switched his Hero system to connect solely to Dr. Angvald Vaelis and switched to acoustic weaponry. A powerful bolt slammed into the guard, preventing them from following. He had no more time for him.

Move: to S16, Shadow Walk
Minor: Warlock's Curse to Leader, he is cursed.
Standard: Vestige of Mt. Vaelis to Guard 2. Vestige of Mount Vaelis vs Reflex: 1d20+8 13 2d8+1d6+6 16 8 damage and he cannot walk or run UEoMNT. My active vestige switches to Mt. Vaelis.

pre:
Kvardek   
Status: Concealment (Melee and Ranged attacks against you get a -2 penalty to the attack roll.)

Eldritch Strike		[ ] Warforged Resolve		[X] Vestige of Mt. Vaelis
			[ ] Clarion Call
                    	[ ] Fortune Binding

Item Powers

Passive Bonuses:
	target dies.
Vestige - Mt. Vaelis: Eyes of the Vestige deals an additional 1d6 thunder damage.
Mt. Vaelis Pact Boon: When a cursed target dies, one other cursed enemy within 5 squares gains
	vulnerable 5 thunder UEoYNT.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

"Thank you, friend Meriele," chirps Kacht-ka. "You see, guards-man? Unity. That is the thing you have always lacked. I can sense it from your behavior. Nobody moving as one. Example-"

Both blades fall as one vicious cut. "Consider that, should you survive. Survival is an excellent teacher."

Turning, he leaps for the sniper tower- but finds himself falling short. "Unfoooortunaaaaaate~"

Standard:Twin Strike vs AC: 1d20+10 30 1d10+2 8 1d20+10 22 1d10+2 11 1d6 4 I crit but uh, the basic set already tears him apart so moving on
Move: Move to tower base and attempt to look cool by jumping up: Athletics: 1d20+11 13
Probably not great. Assuming I recover from the attempt ok I drop into square ZZ3. I do count as running for any jump.
Minor: Quarry the sniper.

pre:
Kacht-ka   
HP: 39/45 (THP: )	AC:   18    Passive Insight: 13

Agile Recovery

Item Powers

Passive Bonuses:
 that target until EomNT
the marker.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Legs

Stoaga, seeing that her place of cover has been invaded, opts to, rather than flee, delete these pests. She takes quick aim and fires a shot between the two of them to hit them both, then taps a button on her side to set off the detonator while she's still got a wall keeping her safe from the blast.

Rapid Shot!: 1d20+11 24 1d20+11 27
Both minions are down, and I use a minor action to detonate the AA gun.

pre:
Stoaga of the White Legs   
HP: 17/33 (THP: )	AC:   18 20   Passive Insight: 14
Save Bonuses: 

Item Powers
Eagle Eye Goggles (+1 to RBA attack rolls. All attacks except Disruptive Shot are RBAs.) 

Conditionals/Resists:
No penalty for firing at Long range, +2 to Speed, +2 to Perception when in Aspect of the Seeking Falcon. 
+1 to attack rolls/damage vs enemies with no adjacent allies, Free shift at end of turn when in Aspect of the Dancing Serpent

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

The northwest sniper trains his aim on the only target in sight, Naivara. He pulls the trigger and his bullet flies true, striking her in the neck and almost dropping her.
Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 22 1d10+6 16

The second sniper panics and swings the butt of his rifle at Kacht-ka, but he misses.
Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+7 11 1d8+4 12

The third sniper stands up and brushes himself off before taking direct aim at Ziv, managing to hit him in the thigh.
Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 23 1d10+6 7

The final sniper fires a hasty shot at Kvardek, but the round goes skipping off the ground by his feet.
Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 13 1d10+6 10

The guard stands still, his head ringing from the shock of the bolt Kvardek fired at him. Unable to move, he stands there and does nothing.

Initiative

Stoaga
Meriele
Guard 1: HP:0/49 AC:19 F:17 R:15 W:15 [DEAD]
Guard 2: HP:41/49 AC:19 F:17 R:15 W:15
Naivara
Ziv

Leader: HP:27/46 AC:18 F:15 R:17 W:16
Kvardek
Kacht-Ka

Up now: Ziv, Naivara

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Zivilyn

THIS WAS IT! Time to shine! Time to be a team player! Time to look... admirably cool! Rounding the nearby corner he tries to shake this guy who is hellbent on shooting him with some fresh cover and raises his staff, pointing at ol' Brickhouse! He fires off a little dart full of all the wonderful things in medical opiates and advanced nano-gel that'll give Naivara a little helping hand(Lesser Restoration allows a Save and Heals for a Surge!) Winding up a few dials to up the voltage, he points the staff at the Leader's back, giving him a more direct nerve-stapling electric shock. He cannot take Opportunity Actions UEOMNT!

With a wink(unseen beneath the helmet), a nod and a quick two-finger salute Ziv lets Naivara know that he's got her back!

Move: Move to K17, ideally putting just enough building between me and Sniper 3 to break line of sight.
Minor: Lesser Restoration on Naivara, provides a Surge's worth of healing and a Save.
Standard: Jolt of Lightning hits Leader for 14 Damage! He can't use OAs UEOMNT.

pre:
Zivilyn Dariox  						 
HP: 28/35		AC:	16	Passive Insight: 21

Pounce                  [ ] Tundra Wind(E)         [ ] Feyswarm(Item)
Wild Shape                                         [X] Lesser Restoration

Rituals
Animal Messenger
Comprehend Language

Passives:

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

Naivara Ulcahne

gently caress! was the only thought going through her mind as a bullet went through her neck. She dropped to the ground in a gasping heap, pressing her hand to the injury and cursing herself for getting cocky. Thankfully, Ziv was quick to act and got her stable enough to scramble away to regroup. She yanks out an emergency stimulant to give her an extra edge and jams it into her thigh. She wordlessly nods in thanks to Ziv.

Maybe I'll forget about that punch in the face I owe him... she ponders as she runs.

Minor: Psionic Vigor for 8 THP
Standard: Second Wind
Move: to R11

pre:
 Naivara Ulcahne 
HP: 23/46		AC:	21 	Passive Insight: 19
Surges: 12/13 (V: 11)	Fort:	17	Passive Perception: 12

Battlemind's Demand	0/4 Power Points		[ ] Living Fortress
Vicious Cobra Strke	[x] Second Wind
			[ ] Psionic Vigor

Reactions

Melchiresa fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Apr 18, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

"gently caress this, we need reinforcements," the leader says to himself. Obviously hurt, he fires a parting shot at Naivara with his assault rifle, hitting her square in the back, before turning and bursting through the door of the terminal...
Standard: Assault Rifle vs AC: 1d20+11 21 1d10+7 17 and she grants CA UEO Leader's NT
Move: into the building

Initiative

Stoaga
Meriele
Guard 2: HP:41/49 AC:19 F:17 R:15 W:15
Naivara
Ziv

Leader: HP:13/46 AC:18 F:15 R:17 W:16
Kvardek
Kacht-Ka

Up now: Kvardek, Kacht-ka, Meriele, Stoaga

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

"Tch. So hasty below. Well, that means I must reflect," says Kacht-ka, turning toward the sniper whose rifle butt is caught in his lower claws. "Observe. Speed can be enough."

From below, the two vanish from view.

There is a horrible rending noise.

Kacht-ka rises, alone. "See? Sometimes, quantity is sufficient when time is short."

He scutters off toward the AA gun.

The tower begins to leak.

Interrupt Against S2's attackDisruptive Strike vs AC: 1d20+10 26 1d10+6 10
StandardTwin Strike vs AC: 1d20+10 25 1d10+2 10 1d6 2
1d20+10 14 1d10+2 3
Minor Off-Hand Strike vs AC: 1d20+10 30 1d10+6 14 16
Crit damage: 1d6 4
Move Y4

pre:
Kacht-ka   
HP: 39/45 (THP: )	AC:   18    Passive Insight: 13

Marauder's Rush 	[X] Off-Hand Strike               
Hunter's Quarry		[X] Disruptive Strike
Agile Recovery

Item Powers

Passive Bonuses:
 that target until EomNT
the marker.

K Prime fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Apr 26, 2017

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Stoaga of the White Legs

Stoaga sees an opportunity and fires at the only person with a bead on her, then bolts for the hangar.

Clever Shot! vs Sniper 4: 1d20+13 17
Damage!: 1d10+8 16

Her unbalancing shot threatens to push the sniper over the railing of his tower.
Save vs falling over: 1d20 4
Falling Damage: 1d10 7

He falls off the tower, likely cursing his luck as he loses his bead on the enemy sniper, who has now climbed her way into the getaway ship.

pre:
Stoaga of the White Legs   
HP: 17/33 (THP: )	AC:   18 20   Passive Insight: 14
Save Bonuses: 

Item Powers

Conditionals/Resists:

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008

Kvardek

He fired a blast at the retreating Leader but it went very wide. "Reinforcements are on their way. We must destroy the other AA gun and leave immediately before we are overwhelmed." There was only one person still out on the ground, so Kvardek moved to intercept. This time his shot hit at center mass, leaving marks and dents on the armor but failing to drop the target.

Move: to W10
Minor: Warlock's Curse on Guard 2
Standard: Eyes of the Vestige vs Will: 1d20+8+1 26 1d6+1d6+1d6+6 20 damage

pre:
Kvardek   

Eldritch Strike		[ ] Warforged Resolve		[X] Vestige of Mt. Vaelis
			[ ] Clarion Call
                    	[ ] Fortune Binding

Item Powers

Passive Bonuses:
	target dies.
Vestige - Mt. Vaelis: Eyes of the Vestige deals an additional 1d6 thunder damage.
Mt. Vaelis Pact Boon: When a cursed target dies, one other cursed enemy within 5 squares gains
	vulnerable 5 thunder UEoYNT.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

Meriele eyed the hangar, and then the remaining tower. If that thing didn't blow, they would never make it off the planet. So, gesturing at Naivara, she urged the soldier onwards toward the shuttle. "Go! Get it ready!" She turns back towards the tower and slaps the explosives on haphazardly. SHe'd gotten basic instruction at the basecamp, but under the stress of the combat it was still a bit messy. But it would have to do. Priming the plastics, she got ready to sprint for the ship

Minor; Majestic Word on Naivara, she heals for 15 and gets slid to Q9.
Move; X5.
Standard: Plant explosives on second AA tower.

pre:
Meriele   						 

[X][ ] Majestic Word     
                        [ ] Moment of Escape 
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Words of Friendship
Item Powers
N/A

Conditionals/Resists:

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Sniper 1: The first sniper slides down the ladder of the tower and moves towards Naivara, taking a shot at her and missing wide left.
Move: to E6
Standard:Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 15 1d10+6 16

Sniper 3: The southwestern sniper climbs down the ladder to his tower and lines up a shot at Ziv, though he only manages to shoot a window out of the terminal instead.
Move: to B17
Standard: Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 14 1d10+6 10

Sniper 4: The final sniper stays still and takes aim at Kvardek. He fires, putting a round through the armor on his arm and into his metal body.
Standard: Sniper Rifle vs AC: 1d20+9 21 1d10+6 8

Guard: The guard backs up before charging at Kvardek, though he stumbles on his approach. He staggers back to his feet, unable to get a swing away on him.
Move: to AB13
Standard: Charge to X11 Nightstick vs AC: 1d20+8 10 1d10+5+1 11

Initiative

Stoaga
Meriele
Guard 2: HP:21/49 AC:19 F:17 R:15 W:15
Naivara
Ziv

Leader: HP:13/46 AC:18 F:15 R:17 W:16
Kvardek
Kacht-Ka

Up now: everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Meriele

Meriele slings a ball of force at the guard harassing Kvardek. "Get the ship started!" she yells at Naivara, running towards the hangar herself as the soldier does. Her hand trembles on the trigger of the detonator, watching behind her as Kacht-Ka makes his own move, waiting for him to get clear before she blows up the AA tower, securing their escape...more or less.

On enemy's turn
Free; Virtue of Cunning on miss to slide Naivara to O7.

My turn;
Standard; Staggering Note vs G2 at 1d20+7=22. Hit for 4 thunder damage, and G2 gets pushed to X14. Kvardek gets an Eldritch Strike at 1d20+9=22. Hit for 1d8+6+1d6=12 damage.
Move; Run to P5.
Minor: Trigger explosives on AA tower once Kacht-Ka is clear of the blast radius.

pre:
Meriele   						 

[X][ ] Majestic Word     
                        [ ] Moment of Escape 
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Words of Friendship
Item Powers
N/A

Conditionals/Resists: