Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Mighty Mouse break Silva's defense record?
This poll is closed.
Yes 35 28.93%
Umm, yes 36 29.75%
Yep 12 9.92%
yeh 38 31.40%
Total: 121 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
Fatherdog would vomit in his own gi to see Keven and his idiot cronies exerting any sort of control over this conversation. Pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

litany of gulps posted:

That's what I said, retarded friend! You're right. I didn't just mention that Jon Jones faced a serious injury against a much smaller, disrespected fighter that honestly could have defeated him had the fight gone on much longer. In the middle of a conversation discussing the supremacy of Jon Jones against smaller men.

Jesus dude, take a deep breath and calm down. Your wording was awful and implied you thought Jones was a baby for seeing his bone sticking out of his toe.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I heard that apparently Mauro Ranallo is in some issue with WWE and isn't commentating. I hope he comes back to the promise land of MMA and gets some love from the UFC to be the new Goldie.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Unfunny Poster posted:

Jesus dude, take a deep breath and calm down. Your wording was awful and implied you thought Jones was a baby for seeing his bone sticking out of his toe.

There's been a page and half of everyone talking about Jon Jones like he's fight god. Dude barely squeezed out a win on Chael loving Sonnen, who literally almost broke him. I know you probably didn't even loving watch MMA when Jon Jones actually fought, but that was kind of a big deal. You can analyze Jones fights, but I seriously consider his fight against Sonnen to be kind of a big thing. I saw that happen. I paid to see that happen. You've idiots claiming he smashes middleweights, but that isn't quite true. Jones has never been any sort of reigning champ.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Unfunny Poster posted:

I heard that apparently Mauro Ranallo is in some issue with WWE and isn't commentating. I hope he comes back to the promise land of MMA and gets some love from the UFC to be the new Goldie.

Mauro Ranallo is the third worst commentator in MMA, coming in just after Michael Schiavello and Mauro Ranallo when he is excited.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://streamable.com/4oso

here's the whole fight if anyone wants to see the depths of htis guy's delusion

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

litany of gulps posted:

I know you probably didn't even loving watch MMA when Jon Jones actually fought

:laffo:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i like how chael was introduced as a vale tudo fighter and jones was a lookseedo fighter?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

litany of gulps posted:

There's been a page and half of everyone talking about Jon Jones like he's fight god. Dude barely squeezed out a win on Chael loving Sonnen, who literally almost broke him. I know you probably didn't even loving watch MMA when Jon Jones actually fought, but that was kind of a big deal. You can analyze Jones fights, but I seriously consider his fight against Sonnen to be kind of a big thing. I saw that happen. I paid to see that happen. You've idiots claiming he smashes middleweights, but that isn't quite true. Jones has never been any sort of reigning champ.

This is all true.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Skip My Posts posted:

https://streamable.com/4oso

Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen fought some times. Do you remember what those looked like?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Chael brings out the best in people

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Skip My Posts posted:

Listen dude. You can't even spell a common 4 letter word. Did you go to school?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

litany of gulps posted:

Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen fought some times. Do you remember what those looked like?

lol

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

litany of gulps posted:

I remember one which ended with Anderson's balls on Chael's face, and one in which it ended with Chael visibly thinking "Anderson's balls on my face would be preferable to what's coming."

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
at one point jones traps chael's arm behind his own head and elbows the absolute poo poo out of him with his toe dangling around as he moves his leg to keep balance lol

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

I've been here since 1999. We stand waist deep in a dying forum begging for donations. This guy is 10 deep in "lol" quality posts. Does anyone in this place wonder why SA dies?

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
Fatherdog walks away, tired of arguing with complete loving morons. Who takes over in his place? Complete loving morons? Who is surprised?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
you're fuckin old lol

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
hi guys. i'm here for the farts.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Skip My Posts posted:

you're fuckin old lol

You stupid fucks don't even see what you're doing. Destroy it all.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

litany of gulps posted:

I've been here since 1999. We stand waist deep in a dying forum begging for donations. This guy is 10 deep in "lol" quality posts. Does anyone in this place wonder why SA dies?

Congrats on wasting 18 years of your life. Your sadness is old enough to go to a strip club and die in a war.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Congrats on wasting 18 years of your life. Your sadness is old enough to go to a strip club and die in a war.

Says some random that watches professional wrestling in 2017. WWE in 2017? What the gently caress, man.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem

litany of gulps posted:

You stupid fucks don't even see what you're doing. Destroy it all.

How about you gently caress back off to D&D now, retarded friend.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
let the 40 year old guy with the fart fetish have his meltdown

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Work Friend Keven posted:

The only fight jones ever popped for (not for steroids by the way, for the use of completely legal male enhancement pills, guy likes to have sex, hell who can blame him) is also the only fight since his prelim days where he was gassing so uh

I don't mean to impugn your posts Keven because I like them, but Bones pissed hot just prior to the second attempt at a rematch with DC. It was a couple of months after the turd vs. OSP. Surely glovebox dick pills don't stay in your system for 2+ months, and Bones promised that he only took that insidious bonerpill the once.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

It's always uncomfortable to watch someone have a mental situation on the forums. I've been there though. It'll be alright litany. Continuously arguing won't help. Go watch some fights and chug some water or go for a walk with good music. Pet a dog.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

jones barely won

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
That dude is right Jon got lucky against the bad guy.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Jon Jones actually is a Fight God because he somehow overcame an incredibly odious personality, an unrestrained libido, and an utter disinterest in actually training en route to becoming one of the most dominant performers at his chosen discipline. Dude got by entirely on party drugs, strange poontang, natural ability, and the occasional youtube technique video. I don't find him likable as a person, but his career has been pretty darn amazing.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Look man, idk if you're just trolling or what. But that was not a close fight. Chael Sonnen almost beat Jon Jones in the same way Jon Jones almost beat his drug problem, or that bus driver almost beat Terry Etim

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

litany of gulps posted:

Am I misremembering how this happened? I remember slow motion video of Jones bracing to stop Chael charging into him with close up zoom in of his toe exploding as a result of that. Is that not what happened? Within a minute or two of the toe explosion, Jones choked out Chael, then started weeping when he realized that his toe was an exploded mess.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

litany of gulps posted:

these are so good, if he was trolling i'd have to give him a lot of credit. I saw that Happen. I paid to see that happen. lmfao

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Bluedeanie posted:

Look man, idk if you're just trolling or what. But that was not a close fight. Chael Sonnen almost beat Jon Jones in the same way Jon Jones almost beat his drug problem, or that bus driver almost beat Terry Etim

Did you watch this fight?

You have some obvious morons that never saw the fight in any format except youtube sniff their own lovely farts and love the smell.

litany of gulps fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Apr 14, 2017

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Yeah, I watched it live. I ordered it from my apartment. It was my third apartment, and my second I was renting all on my own without a roommate. It was small, and I didn't make much money then, but it was nice and in a good location, so I thought heck, I'll pay for this ppv. And it was a weird card where a lot of people got their toes hurt.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Bluedeanie posted:

Yeah, I watched it live. I ordered it from my apartment. It was my third apartment, and my second I was renting all on my own without a roommate. It was small, and I didn't make much money then, but it was nice and in a good location, so I thought heck, I'll pay for this ppv. And it was a weird card where a lot of people got their toes hurt.

What led to Jon Jones breaking his toe? Why did that happen?

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Maybe we do need a mod

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

JaySB posted:

Maybe we do need a mod

The mods are dead. This is ruled by idiots now. Hail garbage poo poo. Welcome to the forum.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i've been here since 1999, jones couldn't even beat matt hammil a disabled retard who lets other guys gently caress his wife

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Jon Jones just isn't that good folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Probably doesn't have enough calcium in his diet I guess, which lead to him breaking it during the process of kicking chael sonnen's rear end

• Locked thread