Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
For a few years now, UFC have offered a pretty cool service called UFC Fight Pass. Simply put this is the UFC’s online streaming service that not only lets you watch some of the UFC’s lower tier talent fighting on the undercard ahead of the main event, but also it gives you access to the huge UFC owned library of fights. We’re talking stuff from PRIDE FC, EliteXC, WEC, Strikeforce, Affliction and many other organizations that the Fertitta’s conquered before selling the UFC in 2016.

One of the other huge benefits to the UFC Fight Pass is that it also helps smaller shows like Invicta FC, Victory Fighting Championship, Shooto Japan, Shooto Brazil, Pancrase, Eurasia Fight Nights and a few more get their name out there. Basically this is how you can spot rising talent if you live, eat, and breath MMA. There's also the Eddie Bravo Invitational & Glory SuperFight Series events aired on UFC Fight Pass to help add in some more combat sports (BJJ & Kickboxing respectively).

Click here for the Fight Library

On top of all of that, which is already a bunch of really good stuff for MMA dorks, is the UFC Fight Pass TV shows. The UFC is probably best known for having The Ultimate Fighter, which is their main show on regular TV. Episodes from the current season and all previous seasons are also available for on demand viewing with a Fight Pass subscription. This includes TUF Brazil, TUF Latinoamerica, and a few other shows the UFC used to air but are dated like highlight shows.

If you want to get a random fight to watch, CommonShore made a Google Doc thing that basically randomly assigns you one to watch and can be a bit of fun. Definitely check it out.

CommonShore posted:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17VtyqyOOYnSWDv3e4bNuWcyDwXP0-kUM9EgsMFPzM9Q/edit?usp=sharing

It's held together with tape and bread ties. Please don't share it off the site, or if you do, like, save it and make a copy to take my email address off of it.

The site also creates it's own original series which are fittingly under the UFC Fight Pass Original Series category. No real new series or episodes have been uploaded in a good while so just check it every so often if you feel like you want to.

Collections/Fightography: This isn’t a show per se but a collection of fights that either UFC Fight Pass creates, like the “Pride Never Die” and “Cheers Brad (Pickett)” that highlight a special event or person, or a list created by fighters themselves.

Here's the direct links to Collections & Fightographies specifically.

https://www.ufc.tv/category/collections

https://www.ufc.tv/category/fightography

The Thrill & The Agony: Short behind the scenes videos showing guys after fights showcasing the winners and the losers reactions. Pretty good overall.

The Exchange with Megan Olivi: Megan Olivi sits down and interviews various members of the UFC/MMA community. Not bad but not amazing either.

Fight Motion: Like slowmo videos from the most recent UFC fights? Because that's all this is.

Where Are They Now?: Want to know whatever happened to Josh Haynes (TUF 3) and his son who had a tumor in his brain? Or what Marcus Davis is up to these days? This is a show that answers those sort of questions in about 10 minute videos. Tim Sylvia is even in one, his last ever UFC appearance.

Dana White’s Lookin’ for a Fight: This is basically just the same stuff from the UFC’s YouTube channel. It’s where Dana White wanders into a town with Din Thomas and Matt Sera and do dumb stuff before going to a local show. It’s not really that fight focused as you would hope but Din Thomas & Matt Serra can sort of make up for it depending on the episode. It’s also kind of cool to see guys who are in local shows get excited when Dana White says that he wants to get them in the UFC.

So this thread is basically for talking about all of the above and then some, mostly focused around the UFC Fight Pass service. Stuff from the most recent Z-League MMA Fight to a list of really good matches to something else found on the site.

For updates and news I'd recommend just following UFC Fight Pass on Twitter or Facebook

https://twitter.com/UFCFightPass/

https://www.facebook.com/UFCFightPass/

Here's Memento adding some additional stuff for you to read about and also get started with Fight Pass.

Memento posted:

We've had a couple of threads about Fightpass in the past, unfortunately they both dropped into archives because apart from "old cool fights that are cool" and "the new stuff that everyone is already watching every week/month" there wasn't a whole lot that Fightpass had going on. I think with a weekly post about all of the B-league stuff happening every week and new additions to their original shows, this thread could really have some legs.

The two older threads are:

UFC Fight Pass Playlists and Collections (2014)

The NEW UFC Fight Pass Collection Thread (2015)

Both of them require archives now, and for the most part they're links to cool fights as opposed to any of the actual collections/new shows.

Watching more MMA is probably the best way of knowing more about MMA, while still being able to remember the names of your kids and how to drive stick.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jun 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To get stuff started, here's a list of upcoming UFC Fight Pass exclusive events.

https://www.ufc.tv/category/fightpass-live-events

Apr 14 - VFC 56: Stots vs Emerson
Apr 15 - UFC on FOX: Johnson vs Reis (Prelims & Main Card)
Apr 19 - AFC 131: Alaska FIGHTING Championship 131
Apr 22 - UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs Lobov (Prelims & Main Card)
Apr 23 - Pancrase 286
Apr 29 - GLORY 40: SuperFight Series (Kickboxing)
May 5 - VFC 57: Gallemore vs Al-Hassan
May 6 - Cage Warriors 83: Mills vs Long
May 13 - UFC 211: Miocic vs Dos Santos 2 (Prelims + PPV if you purchase it)

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Apr 13, 2017

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I use fight pass almost exclusively to watch Jose Aldo beat the poo poo out of drat near every featherweight who ever mattered.

Now that I think about it the closest thing to a boring fight he's had in WEC/UFC have when he is so clearly dominate that you know the other dude has no chance of winning. And even some of those are barn burners.

Tezcatlipoca fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Apr 12, 2017

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Thanks for making this, I just got the 6 month subscription when I picked up the Cormier/Johnson PPV and it's nice to have a roadmap on where to start. The 3rd Degree sounds pretty cool.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
I'm glad my roommate pays for out Fightpass account.

The Where Are They Now? shows are probably our favorite, followed by the fight library. Nothing like clicking over to Lenne Hardt trilling her way through fight intros to get a person pumped up AND entertained.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerusalem posted:

Thanks for making this, I just got the 6 month subscription when I picked up the Cormier/Johnson PPV and it's nice to have a roadmap on where to start. The 3rd Degree sounds pretty cool.

Yeah it's only 7 episodes but they're pretty good. I really liked the first episode where he went to Oklahoma State to talk about Freestyle Wrestling, but the South Korea one is great too because he went to Olympic Park and the Jangchung Gymnasium which is where the 1988 TaeKwonDo Olympic events were held, and its also where I'll be at this Saturday for Road FC in Seoul :toot:

Also I'm looking forward to the VFC card, the Main Event, Co-Main Event, and Featured Fight (last three fights on the card) all feature ex-UFC guys who have fallen off.

Rob Emerson, Yuri Villefort, and Cody Cochrane are all in those fights.

Also CM Punk has surfaced to try and convince you to watch it on the site.

https://twitter.com/UFCFightPass/status/852215226204172288

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I post this every time the fight pass thread comes around but go watch Leben vs Akiyama right now

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh and here's this weekends fight cards.

Victory FC 56: Emerson vs Stots (April 14, 2017)

Robert Emerson (c) (18-11-0) vs Raufeon Stots (7-0-0) [Bantamweight Championship]
Kassius Holdorf (c) (9-3-0) vs Yuri Villefort (9-5-0) [Welterweight Championship]
E.J. Brooks (9-5-0) vs Dakota Cochrane (27-10-0)
Terrence Almond (1-1-0) vs Tony Ortega (2-2-0)
Boimah Karmo (2-0-0) vs Bernard Thomas (3-1-0)
Corey Davis (1-0-0) vs Kenny Licea (4-1-0)
Scott Futrell (4-5-0) vs Duane Johnson (2-0-0)
Chuka Willis (8-3-0) vs Sodiq Yusuff (3-0-0)
Jeremiah Denson (2-2-0) vs Bryce Logan (5-2-0)

I'd probably say only the two title fights and the Cochrane fight are worth watching. Outside of the two title fights, I can't find any specific info on what weight classes the other fights will be at. Some sites say one thing, other sites say something else or nothing at all.

UFC on FOX: Johnson vs Reis (April 15, 2017) (bold are Fight Pass exclusive)

Flyweight Demetrious Johnson (c) vs. Wilson Reis [Flyweight Championship]
Women's Strawweight Rose Namajunas vs. Michelle Waterson
Middleweight Ronaldo Souza vs. Robert Whittaker
Featherweight Jeremy Stephens vs. Renato Moicano
Heavyweight Alexander Volkov vs. Roy Nelson
Bantamweight Patrick Williams vs. Tom Duquesnoy
Lightweight Bobby Green vs. Rashid Magomedov
Flyweight Tim Elliott vs. Louis Smolka
Bantamweight Aljamain Sterling vs. Augusto Mendes
Light Heavyweight Devin Clark vs. Jake Collier
Middleweight Anthony Smith vs. Andrew Sanchez
Welterweight Zak Cummings vs. Nathan Coy
Women's Bantamweight Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Ketlen Vieira

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Apr 13, 2017

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I had no idea the best name in the UFC was fighting so soon.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Bluedeanie posted:

I post this every time the fight pass thread comes around but go watch Leben vs Akiyama right now

Leben's wearing nail polish.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
We've had a couple of threads about Fightpass in the past, unfortunately they both dropped into archives because apart from "old cool fights that are cool" and "the new stuff that everyone is already watching every week/month" there wasn't a whole lot that Fightpass had going on. I think with a weekly post about all of the B-league stuff happening every week and new additions to their original shows, this thread could really have some legs.

The two older threads are:

UFC Fight Pass Playlists and Collections (2014)

The NEW UFC Fight Pass Collection Thread (2015)

Both of them require archives now, and for the most part they're links to cool fights as opposed to any of the actual collections/new shows.

Watching more MMA is probably the best way of knowing more about MMA, while still being able to remember the names of your kids and how to drive stick. With that in mind, I propose a game that we played for a bit last year - go through your favourite title fight in each division. UFC/WEC/Strikeforce/whatever, as long as they're good fights.

Heavyweight - Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Cain Velasquez

Lightheavyweight - Chuck Liddell (c) vs. Tito Ortiz II

Middleweight - Anderson Silva (c) vs. Vitor Belfort

Welterweight - Robbie Lawler (c) vs. Rory MacDonald II

Lightweight - Frankie Edgar (c) vs. Gray Maynard II

Featherweight - Jose Aldo (c) vs. Mark Hominick

Bantamweight - Dominick Cruz (c) vs. Cody Garbrandt

Flyweight - Demetrious Johnson (c) vs. John Moraga

Women's Bantamweight - Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Ronda Rousey

Women's Strawweight - Joanna Jedrzejczyk (c) vs Claudia Gadelha II

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Memento posted:

Goodpost.txt

Added to the OP, the list game stuff I didn't add but the links to the other threads and advice are good poo poo.

Here's my list of just UFC stuff because I'd spend all day pouring over Stirkeforce, EliteXC, WEC, etc. cards until my eyes bled:

Women's Strawweight: Jędrzejczyk vs. Penne (UFC Fight Night: Jędrzejczyk vs. Penne)
Women's Bantamweight: Rousey vs Carmouche (UFC 157)
Women's Featherweight (LOL No)
Flyweight: Johnson vs Horiguchi (UFC 186)
Bantamweight: Garbrandt vs Cruz (UFC 207)
Featherweight: Aldo vs Mendes (UFC 142)
Lightweight: Pulver vs Uno (UFC 30)
Welterweight: Condit vs Diaz (UFC 143) - I know its not a real belt but it was a great fight due to the trash talk.
Middleweight: Tanner vs Terrell
Light Heavyweight: Ortiz vs Shamrock (UFC 40)
Heavyweight: Rutten vs Randleman (UFC 20)

I picked a lot of the older fights just so you can see not only where the sport evolved from, but also because some of those guys we call lovely now were pretty drat good back in the day. There's also the Pulver/Uno fight that started off the Lightweight division which to me has been the most consistently stacked division in the UFC.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Apr 13, 2017

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
UFC 210 The Thrill & The Agony is now up.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Apr 13, 2017

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
At some point I was trying to rescue the recommendations playlists from the 2014 thread for the 2015 one. So here they are again. For you.

The Yves Edwards Collection
by LobsterMobster
Yves "Thugjitsu Master" Edwards is a cool dude that's been fighting since before Michael McDonald was born, probably. Here are some of his more memorable moments.

• vs Edson Berto, EliteXC Street Certified - This is one of my favorite finishes ever. I'm still not convinced that Yves obeys the laws of gravity if he doesn't feel like it.

• vs Josh Thomson, UFC 49 - Another one of the most fantastic finishes in MMA, at least in terms of "holy hell how did that work?"

• vs Jeremy Stephens, UFC on Fox - One of Yves' best displays of counter-striking. Such a beautiful KO.

• vs Cody McKenzie, UFC Fight for the Troops - a drunk hobo gets belligerent in his quest for change and accosts Yves, who must use the jitsu part of Thugjitso to pacify the derelict.

• vs Rafaello Oliveira, UFC Live 6 - Another good striking display out of Edwards, but it's also notable because Yamasaki lets a dude get murdered for not particular reason.

• vs Rich Clementi, UFC 41 - Clementi ain't a bad grappler, but Yves had already faced Matt Serra and Caol Uno, so "No Love" was "No Threat". Edwards kickboxes him up a bit and then takes care of things in the third. Good fight.

• vs Nick Gonzales, EliteXC Renegade - Yves was on a bit of a skid, having dropped 3 in a row to Joe Stevenson, Mike Brown and Jorge Masvidal, so here's a squash match. Gonzalez is an ok boxer, but his nonexistent ground game is no match for THUGJITSU.

• vs Dokonjonosuke Mishima, PRIDE Bushido 7 - Do you like grappling? This is a pretty rad fight for that.

Splish-Splash, Blood Bath
by LobsterMobster
JUST BLEED, BABY! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! :unsmigghh:

KICK OUT THE JAMS
by Panama Red
Leg kicks. Body kicks. Head kicks. You like kicks? I like kicks. Kickboxing is a cool sport and it turns out some kickboxers have also been really good UFC fighters. Savate, Muay Thai, karate... We got it all. And of course... MARK HUNTO DES!

Sad/Funny Comebacks & Upsets
by acai moonsault

The Best Celebrations
by world b lee

• Stephan Bonnar vs Krzystof Soszynski II - UFC 116 - American hero Stephan Bonnar gets his grudge match against the villain from Here Comes The Boom. Finally putting it together for the first time in what seemed like forever and storming back to victory, Bonnar celebrates in the way only a dork who dreams about knocking out Mark Coleman with a spinning back kick can.

• Renan Barao vs Eddie Wineland - UFC 165 - Renan Barao, however, is someone who does more than dream of spinning kicking people unconscious--he does it. Its a shame he finally tasted defeat, because his celebrations were increasingly becoming a thing of beauty.

• Jose Aldo vs Cub Swanson - WEC 41 - Renan's celebration mentor, Jose Aldo, is also keen to present the world a festive dance in the immediate aftermath of committing unspeakable acts of violence. The stuff of nightmares.

• Marcus Brimage vs MAXIMO BLANCO - UFC 145 - An impromptu gymnastics competition breaks out after the fight and proves both more exciting and more competitive than the fight itself.

"That's Weird..."
by world b lee

Must Watch
by LobsterMobster

:siren:GERMAN SUPLEX TIME:siren:
by LobsterMobster

I think the suplex, especially the German, is one of the key things that can unite all of PSP (except for the boxing dudes, unless Bernard Hopkins decides to become an even dirtier fighter), so here are some fights featuring BIG TIME THROWS

GROIN DESTRUCTION
by Fentry

Coleman's Kids
by world b lee
These fights highlight the art of Ground n Pound, the invention of violence scientist/World's Greatest Dad Mark "The Hammer" Coleman.

Cub Swanson loving rules
by world b lee

Awesome Grappling Matches
by LobsterMobster and world b lee

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I heartily endorse that nutshot collection, all very quality matches especiallyTuchscherer's vomitorium and Joe Son's taters getting mashed

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Michelle Waterson is fighting on tomorrow's card, so it's appropriate to post this feature on her called "Fight Mom"

Runtime is 80 mins - https://www.ufc.tv/video/fight-mom-michelle-waterson

Also because I love the Women's Strawweight division here are some of my favorite Namajunas and Waterson fights on Fight Pass:

UFC Fight Night 80: Namajunas vs VanZant
Invicta FC 5: Penne vs Waterson

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Apr 14, 2017

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Let's get the Z-League Fight Pass stuff started.

Click here to watch the event when it's live

On Friday night Victory FC 56 (9pm Eastern) will be held in sunny (?) Nebraska. Here's a bunch of videos they just threw up on Fight Pass.

Victory FC 56 Weigh Ins
Victory FC Bantamweight & Featherweight Champion Rob Emerson on his Bantamweight fight with Stots
Raufeon Stots on his title fight
Sodiq Yussuf Interview (fights Chuka Willis)
Sean Wheelock and Joe Wilk preview the event

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Apr 14, 2017

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bluedeanie posted:

Kicked him right in the dick :aaa:

Edit: The end of that fight was incredible

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Apr 14, 2017

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
How much of the pancrase library is available? To rephrase my question, how many Kazuo Misaki fights are there?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Man I'm digging Noguiera's Third Degree show way more than I thought I would, the first episode about US wrestling was really nicely put together.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Triticum Guzzler posted:

How much of the pancrase library is available? To rephrase my question, how many Kazuo Misaki fights are there?

It legitimately looks like they have every single one of them.

https://www.ufc.tv/search?param=Kazuo%20Misaki

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
I thought Emerson looked very Philadelphia in the promos I'd seen for that VFC card, I didn't realize he was fighting at loving Bantamweight these days. Holy hell.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Just noticed UFC 209 is now available on Fight Pass. If you pretend the main-event never happened it was a very good card

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I thought the Woodley/Thompson II fight wasn't awful. Just that both guys were super cautious because of the speed and timing of the other guy.

Also on the VFC event Sean Wheelock (former Bellator commentator) just took a dig at Bellator after a lackluster fight.

"I'm so glad this wasn't my old job, because they'd tell me 'sell that like it was the fight of the century!'."

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Unfunny Poster posted:

I thought the Woodley/Thompson II fight wasn't awful. Just that both guys were super cautious because of the speed and timing of the other guy.

they are both among the best fighters on planet earth for sure.

that said it was an abortion. that loving second round where like, 6 strikes were thrown in total where all of them were partially blocked? no amount of 'but the meta game was just so fascinating to watch these two chess masters make moves so subtle that neither gains the advantage!!!' is going to work in this case. jack slack can write as many words as he likes about it, it was poo poo.

* jack slack wrote no words about it. he spent the entire article talking about the vannata fight. even jack slack, the most pretentious, verbose mma breakdown dude had literally nothing to say about it.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who is Jack Slack?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Unfunny Poster posted:

Who is Jack Slack?

he breaks down fights in his blog. he is generally very knowledgeable technically and if you're interested in really subtle details that contribute heavily towards a fight's outcome i'd recommend him.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Said blog can be found here. Worth noting is he comes from a striking background, and his analysis can be a bit iffy when it comes to grappling (although he's been improving, so this probably mostly applies to his older stuff).

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
His piece on the mummy guard in boxing was fantastic, and a whole bunch of stuff I learned in a self defence orientated class years ago made a lot of sense after I read it.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

The first Woodley v Wonderboy fight was fantastic imo. Has there ever been a bigger discrepancy in terms of the entertainment value of the first fight vs the second fight?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Brown Paper Bag posted:

The first Woodley v Wonderboy fight was fantastic imo. Has there ever been a bigger discrepancy in terms of the entertainment value of the first fight vs the second fight?

Not the second fight, but Arlovski finished Tim Sylvia quickly, Sylvia finished Arlovski quickly, and then they rounded out the trilogy by doing as little as possible for 25 excruciating minutes

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

And then years later Arlovski soccer kicked Silvia in his big dumb head and all was right in the world

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
A guy on over on /r/MMA made a pretty cool site to search for fights on Fightpass. Searchable by fighter, Finish, Year, Division. Way better than Fightpass' search

http://www.mmavideosearch.com

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Digital Jedi posted:

A guy on over on /r/MMA made a pretty cool site to search for fights on Fightpass. Searchable by fighter, Finish, Year, Division. Way better than Fightpass' search

http://www.mmavideosearch.com

that's loving amazing.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I'm watching Rickson's Vale Tudo Japan fights and there is some totally rad poo poo in some of these .

https://www.ufc.tv/search?param=rickson

The only one that's not worth watching from front to back (so far) is Yoshihisa Yamamoto - watch just the end of that one. Most of it involves Yamamoto holding onto the ropes to avoid being taken down.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Severn/Shamrock 1 was a big fight in its time. Severn/Shamrock 2 was quite the dud though.

Gracie Shamrock 1 was good (at the time at least, their second fight sucked, and their third fight in Bellator was quite the spectacle.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Brown Paper Bag posted:

arlovski v sylvia

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Hunt-Bigfoot Silva I was an epic brawl for the ages. Hunt-Silva II was actually kind of sad.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Bundt Cake posted:

arlovski v sylvia

That fight and Cote/Tito is what turned me hardcore. Weird to think loving Arlovski is the one who lasted the longest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
Lawler Hendricks 2 was nowhere near as good as the first one, but that's because the first one is one of the best fights ever.