Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Brock was afraid Shane would shoot on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I love the idea of Shane putting on a 4 star match and suddenly thinking he can do MMA

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Cubone posted:

ambrose-nope.gif

Day rocks

Fantastic

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

And here I thought Roman retired the undertaker.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Shootin Shane McMahon

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Finally, an opponent worthy of CM Punk.

Also I hope people are nice to Roman for a while.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Gonzo McFee posted:

Finally, an opponent worthy of CM Punk.

Also I hope people are nice to Roman for a while.

Crowd chants:
SHOULD
HAVE
BEEN
YOU
*clap clap clapclapclap*

Announce team: LISTEN TO THE AUDIENCE, THE WWE UNIVERSE IS SO PASSIONATE, SO UPSET THAT THE BIG DOG WASN'T IN A TITLE MATCH AT THE ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Paul Bearer is having a blast.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I bet Shane could make the top 10 in the UFC's light heavyweight division. This is not intended as a compliment of Shane.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Big Dave says that WWE is working on a deal with TNA to clear the rights to the Broken universe

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big Show was my favorite wrestler 21 years ago and guess what he's my favorite wrestler today. I love you Big Show.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

That DICK! posted:

Big Show was my favorite wrestler 21 years ago and guess what he's my favorite wrestler today. I love you Big Show.

i want big show to be my large vaping dad

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
I think with the Ceasro match being meh was probably because Jeff looks like he's doing the bare minimum. He's been banged up for a while and really is better suited for tag matches.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The best Big Show moment was when Lesnar beat the poo poo out of him with a chair on Sd.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Abroham Lincoln posted:

I love the idea of Shane putting on a 4 star match and suddenly thinking he can do MMA

Worked out great for CM Punk!

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Davros1 posted:

Worked out great for CM Punk!

this but unironically

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Bring back Brawl For All

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Ostentatious posted:

Dave Meltzer saying Broken Hardys are going to happen and the plan is to buy our Anthem or make a deal. The constant teasing is per Vince until they can finalize getting the gimmick.

Guess WWE bought into the Broken stuff as well after rhe reactions.

Given McDevitt's lawsuit success rate and Anthem/TNA obviously not coming up with ANY of the Broken stuff, why would WWE try to get a deal with them and not just sue the everloving poo poo out of them?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Germansimp posted:

Given McDevitt's lawsuit success rate and Anthem/TNA obviously not coming up with ANY of the Broken stuff, why would WWE try to get a deal with them and not just sue the everloving poo poo out of them?

lawyer trial fees are expensive so its probably cheaper to settle

also anthem probably wants to get some easy cash after just losing 300k to the production crew they stiffed

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Lawsuits also take some time where just settling can clear it immediately.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also lawsuits take time and that's one thing WWE doesn't have in terms of how long they can have the Hardy Boyz nostalgia ticket work before they need Senor Benjamin to star tazzing fools.

That said I'm happy WWE recognizes the value in going after the IP and not trying to reboot or have them just do The Hardy Boyz.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Germansimp posted:

Prince McDevitt?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Does Jeff always do the Swanton as a big flop now or has he just been screwing it up?

Yes to both is also an acceptable answer.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I think someone posted it on here but does anyone else get the feeling that Randy is going to drop the belt to Bray so it will be on raw seeing as Brock is me part timer

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Do it ironically posted:

I think someone posted it on here but does anyone else get the feeling that Randy is going to drop the belt to Bray so it will be on raw seeing as Brock is me part timer

No.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Do it ironically posted:

the first title match post randy-bray is being determined tonight, featuring smackdown wrestlers

they just really loving suck at planning things in a way that makes sense

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm guessing if you polled people in 2003 about whether or not jeff hardy could climb the ropes at age 40, a good chunk would have said no

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Cavauro posted:

I'm guessing if you polled people in 2003 about whether or not jeff hardy could climb the ropes at age 40, a good chunk would have said no

A lot of them would have bet he'd be dead by now.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that still goes down as "no"

editing this post to say I apologize. the burden of proof would be on me to prove whether or not someone could no longer climb the ropes just because they are dead, and more than that, i came off as though I knew that answer without having to look it up on wikipedia. This is one of the reasons The man in the costume points that gun at my head during my daylight hours online. SOrry for this

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Apr 18, 2017

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Do it ironically posted:

then what would be the top smackdown belt

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you're on thin ice cavauro

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Do it ironically posted:

No. 1) They've done the part time champion thing before 2) No one ever wins their own gimmick match. 3) Bow wow.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Germansimp posted:

Vince probably wants the rights to the gimmick before Jeff turns into a cloud of dust.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

then what would be the top smackdown belt

I don't care which belt it is, the one being held by either AJ Styles or Kevin Owens is better than the one being held by Randy Orton.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Also lawsuits take time and that's one thing WWE doesn't have in terms of how long they can have the Hardy Boyz nostalgia ticket work before they need Senor Benjamin to star tazzing fools.

That said I'm happy WWE recognizes the value in going after the IP and not trying to reboot or have them just do The Hardy Boyz.

I think even if they had it immediately, it's smarter to ride out the nostalgia and reintroduce them as they have before bringing in the Broken stuff

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

VJeff posted:

I don't care which belt it is, the one being held by either AJ Styles or Kevin Owens is better than the one being held by Randy Orton.

well hopefully orton's shoulder explodes before the 30th and we can all just forget his title reign and the stupid house of horrors match

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

they need to get the belt off orton asap, idc if it means losing on a smackdown, I never want to see an orton match ever again after that gently caress-awful WM match and predictably bad future Payback one

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Who'd have thought Vince would murder Roman Reigns brother in the hope of Roman maybe getting a sympathy face pop.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Big Show had Big Ladder and Big Chair but hasn't had Big Table so when is Big TLC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Be nice there's a small chance the House of Horrors match won't be complete garbage.

• Locked thread