Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Endless Mike posted:

Be nice there's a small chance the House of Horrors match won't be complete garbage.

its got being a randy orton match where bray will lose (yet again) and then go into a feud with finn working pretty heavily against it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I think the next Orton and Bray match will be better because you could tell they were rushed in the Mania match. They had to work in all the "creepy" things that it broke the flow of the match and didn't give them much time to actually wrestle.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

I think the next Orton and Bray match will be better because you could tell they were rushed in the Mania match. They had to work in all the "creepy" things that it broke the flow of the match and didn't give them much time to actually wrestle.

if the first match sucked because of creepy things then the 2nd match will be even worse if it's entirely dedicated to them. the two had zero chemistry against each other, randy is practically sleepwalking through poo poo. wish he went to Raw so we could have gotten the ultimate sloppy who-gives-a-gently caress \feud between him and dean

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
It's actually a House of Hoors Match, refereed by Frank Reynolds from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Has there ever been an Orton/Wyatt match that was good?

They had two matches in October 2016 on Smackdown and No Mercy, and both were completely forgettable. Then they apparently had a Raw match in May 2015 too...

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Gonz posted:

It's actually a House of Hoors Match, refereed by Frank Reynolds from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Also featuring guest ring announcer, Charlie (Haas).

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Also featuring guest ring announcer, Charlie (Haas).

Randy is rear end in a top hat. Why Bray hate? Because RANDY IS A BASTARD MAN!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Yay I got tickets for Battleground, imma see Shinsuke :dance:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Gonz posted:

Randy is rear end in a top hat. Why Bray hate? Because RANDY IS A BASTARD MAN!

Can we talk about the match? I've been dying to talk about the match all day.

BRAY WYATT.

Every day he loses his matches over and over again, this name keeps coming up, Bray Wyatt, Bray Wyatt! I got whole boxes full of Bray! So I think, I gotta go do something about this, I gotta drag him into the pin or else this guy's never gonna win a match. So I look on the card and what do I find out? There is no Bray Wyatt! This man did not get booked! So I think to myself, oh poo poo, I gotta dig deeper. So I go up to Angle's office and I knock on his door, "AAAAANGLE, AAAAANGLE, I gotta talk to you about Bray!" And when I open his door what do I find?

THERE IS. NO. ANGLE.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

shane would probably do better in ufc than cm punk

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bray should go to MMA

Take losses in numerous fields instead of merely one

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

The only way the House of Horrors match can be good is if a huge chunk of it is pre-recorded like that one match between the Hardys and Decay from Bound for Glory last year

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I hope it's not as bad as Bray Vs The New Day in a swamp.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

eh, I'd hope that because Matt and Jeff are on Raw, they could help produce something that isn't a poo poo imitation of The Final Deletion, but idk, it depends on Kevin Dunn in the end

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Bray should go to MMA

Take losses in numerous fields instead of merely one

he should fight the green ranger

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Gonzo McFee posted:

What if we put MORE grainy filters over it!?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It should be a lions den weapons match but also a spider is there.
Bring back the lions den match imo

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Abroham Lincoln posted:

BRAY WYATT.

Every day he loses his matches over and over again, this name keeps coming up, Bray Wyatt, Bray Wyatt! I got whole boxes full of Bray! So I think, I gotta go do something about this, I gotta drag him into the pin or else this guy's never gonna win a match. So I look on the card and what do I find out? There is no Bray Wyatt! This man did not get booked! So I think to myself, oh poo poo, I gotta dig deeper. So I go up to Angle's office and I knock on his door, "AAAAANGLE, AAAAANGLE, I gotta talk to you about Bray!" And when I open his door what do I find?

THERE IS. NO. ANGLE.

Thank you for this.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

burying the undertaker and his brother in the same month? brutal

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Destroy My Sweater posted:

burying the undertaker and his brother in the same month? brutal

I think the polls will do that first.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/prowrestlingnet/status/854418738845810688

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm glad we're getting a replacement for Alexa Bliss on the A show

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Abroham Lincoln posted:

BRAY WYATT.

THERE IS. NO. ANGLE.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/UnhappyImperturbableAlbertosaurus.webm

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2017-04-18?sf71211622=1

that seems a really depressing screenshot of smackdowns current depth when that's the best six men they could put into a no 1 contenders match for the top title.

Harper or Zayn better win

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It's too early to tell but Jinder is probably the one wrestler who has benefitted the most from switching brands

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

corbin is going to knock the gently caress out of one of those losers and get into the match and win it

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Cavauro posted:

corbin is going to knock the gently caress out of one of those losers and get into the match and win it

if this happens it'll 100% be Sami

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Venomous posted:

eh, I'd hope that because Matt and Jeff are on Raw, they could help produce something that isn't a poo poo imitation of The Final Deletion, but idk, it depends on Kevin Dunn in the end

I still can't believe "fighting outside BUT AT NIGHT" was what Vince and the writers took away from the final deletion

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Eli Wiggum posted:

It's too early to tell but Jinder is probably the one wrestler who has benefitted the most from switching brands

jack swagger

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Venomous posted:

if this happens it'll 100% be Sami

Because we need to make the #1 Contendership match for the WWE title even worse.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

ThePariah posted:

Because we need to make the #1 Contendership match for the WWE title even worse.

Sami Zayn, eternal Guy Who Gets Knocked Out And Replaced By Another Guy

e: I mean he's on Smackdown now, and Daniel Bryan is trying to be a fair GM, so I'd hope he just says, nope, gently caress that, this match is now a triple threat between Randy, Corbin and Sami Zayn

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

my god, a 3 hour show built around the new version of the Big Show. None of their supposed stars did anything the entire show, 90% of the show was just filler, all the matches were just paint by number trash with the exception of the gimmick at the end

this is what a company with no competition not even trying looks like. I'd need a lobotomy to sit through it, I'll probably check back in around Summerslam

Raw felt a little like the lead-up to WrestleMania 31. They had to build towards a PPV where several of the competitors aren't even around to play off their opponents. Two are now on another show and one guy's kayfabe injured. Meanwhile, the champ is MIA and the intended new hotness has absolutely no storyline and is just taking on midcard heels to kill time.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

movie mickie james to raw makes more sense now.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Sami lost the #1 contenders' match for the US title last week, kayfabe-wise he shouldn't be anywhere near the #1 contenders' match for the WWE title. Nor should Jinder since he's 0-1 since joining SD.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

*posts list of kayfabe power rankings*

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Maria is winning the #1 contendership.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So Mike Bennet is able to get gigs because they actually want to sign is wife? neat

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Not putting Maria and Karl Anderson on the same show for even one night is a mistake.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mike and Maria as low rent Mizzez is pretty bad. Miz should have stayed on SD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Naomi keeps a whole tag team employed, Maria better step it up.

• Locked thread