Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.
I had so many packages from China!

Mechanical Pencils! They were poo poo. Ordered three, all broken. Two of them had a weird viscous liquid inside the lead holder. I did not taste it.

Moon Post-its! Bought a half-dozen, gave them away to some work colleagues, now we are the moon. Pretty decent, paper isn't seethrough and the glue has held for a few weeks now.

Spider phone holder! Works perfectly, I use it in the car and my phone hasn't fallen off while I'm driving and killed me yet. Here's hoping though.

/
This and this Pi case. Neither of them fit very well, the second one being considerably worse, but I've got the first one to work so whatever.

Fidget cube! Definitely feels like it cost £3. A few of the components don't work as expected, but the ball and the thumbstick work and they're what I like to toy with.

Flower Purse! Bought this for the girlfriend, it didn't arrive reeking of chemicals and she says it's the perfect size, which in my experience means it's a bit too small.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

dregan posted:

Bought this for the girlfriend, it didn't arrive reeking of chemicals and she says it's the perfect size, which in my experience means it's a bit too small.

:fry:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

dregan posted:

Flower Purse! Bought this for the girlfriend, it didn't arrive reeking of chemicals and she says it's the perfect size, which in my experience means it's a bit too small.

Wow that's quite the self own you just dropped on yourself, man.

It's probably not that small. 4.5" is the average.

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

FrozenVent posted:

4.5" is the average.

This is very unsettling.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

dregan posted:

This is very unsettling.

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

dregan posted:

This is very unsettling.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tanbaby-USB-LED-Light-Lamp-3-LED-SMD-5730-USB-Lamp-White-For-Reading-Camping-USB/32676547329.html

These little lights, that cost a staggering £0.37 each, including shipping are great.

Stick 'em in your pocket, along with your small USB powerbank and you have an instant flashlight that is amazingly bright, with a wide spread of light that is very useful

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
My ASIMO figurine arrived quite quickly to the east coast. It is really well made with nice attention to detail but it is alot smaller than expected (probably should've checked the dimensions). He will be a lovely addition to my JDM desk collection!

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Bought a couple of nice enamel pins and a poo poo load of stickers

Can anyone point me to more good enamel pins? I've spent ages looking through and can't find anymore I like

http://s.aliexpress.com/bErYjaqA

http://s.aliexpress.com/6RfE7j2m
(I got the tooth)

Also, anyone found the resin Kingdom of Death "evil creepy baby" model? Been looking through knock off Warhams for ages with no luck...

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Tenzarin posted:

Aliexpress is also the life blood of shopify to help people make dropshippings sites. Beware the sites that say free items but just pay the shipping, that means your paying for everything and they ship it to you for free from china. GL consumers.

I knew it had to be something like that. There's no way any company is going to give something away, just pay shipping.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Well, that is just delightful. Thanks, thread. :barf:

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

They know their market.... THEY KNOW.

Gable Oak
Apr 19, 2005
Internet Shepherdess
Gary’s Answer
Yeah, I'd like to thank this thread for the endless stream of sausage casings in my "Just for You" tab.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

My little saxophone weed pipe arrived. I don't even smoke weed but who could resist this lil dude for like $2? Not me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Snowy posted:

My little saxophone weed pipe arrived. I don't even smoke weed but who could resist this lil dude for like $2? Not me.

Omg

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Rip

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
That's something so clever and obvious, I'm shocked I've never seen a sax-pipe before.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

It's not even a cube

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

dregan posted:

Spider phone holder! Works perfectly, I use it in the car and my phone hasn't fallen off while I'm driving and killed me yet. Here's hoping though.

peep that logo for a chuckle

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
Just got a pack of 20 different nail foils including a super cute houndstooth pattern and a bunch of flowers and stars. Not bad for $2 with free shipping.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Snowy posted:

It's really hard to resist getting a bunch of novelty pipes of AE but I also don't want to die of Mercury Lung

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I love the reviews, you never know what you'll see. This is from a watch bracelet review

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I got a delivery!

It's my Alisister Europe America Youth Fashion 3D Ramen Noodle Printed Hooded Sweatshirts Couples Harajuku Assassins Zipper Hoodies!!

I was disappointed at first to see it says 'Rannnen Noodldle Soup Chiccken', but on reconsideration, I see the beauty in the wrong English. It's only one layer thick so it's a little thin but the inside is actually a cheap fleece I think! A lot softer than the other aliexpress shirts I have. Outside is still weird and smooth though. Also, no smell! I was impressed.

Excuse the lovely snapchat screenshot because I'm a dumbass millennial, but I'm normally an XS and they only had (Asian!) small so the hoodie is more like a dress on me. It's a good look.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
AliExpress: No smell! I was impressed.

batmansdrawers
Jan 1, 2006

Y-Y-Y-Yoda
Just found these on amazon.... Want to give your infant niece/nephew nightmares forever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPpmhZy0tEg

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I always wanted to look like Steve Buscemi.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

mobby_6kl posted:

^^^
A former coworker tried to start a business like that, he'd automatically translate and re-post stuff from DX or whatever to a local ebay clone and have them drop ship stuff. I haven't talked to him in a while but he still has a full time job so I guess it didn't really take off.

If you wanna see the shattered dreams, https://www.reddit.com/r/dropship/.

Look for review my site posts.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Apr 19, 2017

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

My first impression was Mark Hamill.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I just finished putting together this Lego Technic motorcycle and it's rad as gently caress

(Doctor Manhattan for scale)

It's a triple and the three teeny pistons move up and down when you spin the rear wheel and it has working shocks and a little kickstand that swings out and the quality is indistinguishable from real Lego. 20 bucks.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Dec...2676761045.html

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

Killingyouguy! posted:

I got a delivery!

It's my Alisister Europe America Youth Fashion 3D Ramen Noodle Printed Hooded Sweatshirts Couples Harajuku Assassins Zipper Hoodies!!

I was disappointed at first to see it says 'Rannnen Noodldle Soup Chiccken', but on reconsideration, I see the beauty in the wrong English. It's only one layer thick so it's a little thin but the inside is actually a cheap fleece I think! A lot softer than the other aliexpress shirts I have. Outside is still weird and smooth though. Also, no smell! I was impressed.

Excuse the lovely snapchat screenshot because I'm a dumbass millennial, but I'm normally an XS and they only had (Asian!) small so the hoodie is more like a dress on me. It's a good look.

Looks cute :3:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

batmansdrawers posted:

Just found these on amazon.... Want to give your infant niece/nephew nightmares forever?

oh my god I'm dying

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Handbag I ordered arrived. The material is light and flimsy as gently caress.

The chain though jesus it feels like it weighs a kilo or so. Solid lead?!

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
Anyone has had success with some mystery seeds?

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

Synthbuttrange posted:

The chain though jesus it feels like it weighs a kilo or so. Solid lead?!

Solid lead or asbestos. Get a blood test to find out which.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
So, uh, I don't quite see the connection here :stare:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You would if you were japanese.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

batmansdrawers posted:

I wish I could figure out how the gently caress to order a pair outside of Japan, because the website says they're about $12 USD http://www.agatsuma.co.jp/goods/detail.php?id=935

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Killingyouguy! posted:

I got a delivery!

Excuse the lovely snapchat screenshot because I'm a dumbass millennial, but I'm normally an XS and they only had (Asian!) small so the hoodie is more like a dress on me. It's a good look

Lol this is great

batmansdrawers
Jan 1, 2006

Y-Y-Y-Yoda

King Vidiot posted:

I wish I could figure out how the gently caress to order a pair outside of Japan, because the website says they're about $12 USD http://www.agatsuma.co.jp/goods/detail.php?id=935

I was guessing they are AliExpress mass produced trash anyway.... but if push comes to shove, hit me up and we might be able to sort something out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

man t shirt summer 2015 tshirt casual clothing short sleeve 3d t-shirt 3d obama T-shirts swag clothes

http://s.aliexpress.com/2AFrqyMR