Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Does Costco sell ammo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Does Costco sell ammo?

Citizen Tayne posted:

Costco stocks very carefully according to the demographics of the area. There are two Costcos I go to here, one in a shopping area where people from West Virginia go and one right across the river from where the orthodox jewish communities are, and they wouldn't be two more different places.

Citizen Tayne posted:

The west side one where all of WV goes to shop has lots of tacky camouflage poo poo, gun safes, hunting gear, etc

the eastern one has normal people poo poo and also a kosher bakery

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
The best thing is Kirkland lox. It's so much cheaper than any lox at Kroger or other grocery stores and the packages are massive.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Does Costco sell ammo?

No they do not.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
I'm eating Kirkland Frozen Stir-Fry Veggies which I roasted in the oven with sliced shallots and olive oil.
:discourse:

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).
I have a Costco 0.3 miles from my house. Use them as my pharmacy, so I have to go in at least twice a month.

As a result, we have a constant supply of Popcornlicious popcorn in a massive bag sitting on our kitchen floor. And 35 packs of Coke Zero.

God, I love 'em.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Yeah straight from the store, anova one, the chicken comes airtight and I've had no issues yet besides having to clean some cooked chicken juice off the meaties. It's next level convenience. Costco be praised.

What about seasoning?

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

anonumos posted:

Also, some babies CAN be sensitive to products you use every day. It's not unheard of. Not sure why people are hating so hard on the person who posted about the Kirkland's wipes being an issue for their baby. Maybe they suggested the wipes are inherently bad, and that offended people, but come on...Personally my oldest son had terrible rash when using Walmart's wipes, while my youngest has basically never had diaper rash of any kind with any wipe from any store.
It's because they bought a wholesale club pack of meanness. I don't have a Costco membership and now I'm not even sure I want one. :colbert:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Mons Hubris posted:

What about seasoning?

My gf will only eat plain chicken, i season post cook -.-

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

ArbitraryC posted:

I just shop at winco instead but yeah, maybe you believe in chemtrails too idunno.

Winco is good if you don't have a Costco around or you want more variety than Costco offers.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

My gf will only eat plain chicken, i season post cook -.-

:sever: she's got bad taste in food, she probably has bad taste in life

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Relevant Tangent posted:

:sever: she's got bad taste in food, she probably has bad taste in life

i'll be the judge of that

will she eat a $1.50 hot dog (with drink) piled high with onions and mustard (relish optional, but NEVER ketchup)?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Prude posted:

i'll be the judge of that

will she eat a $1.50 hot dog (with drink) piled high with onions and mustard (relish optional, but NEVER ketchup)?

She adds ketchup

:negative:

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

She adds ketchup

:negative:

my condolences, she's beyond help and also might be an actual child :sever:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The Popcornanopolis or whatever company that sets a stand up in Costco during the holidays is evil and contributes to this nation's obesity hardcore. That caramel corn is great though, I want some. Except they only had Zebra corn :argh:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Got yet another bag of frozen normandy blend veggies.

also some garlic/jalapeno stuffed olives, salami, and coors light

:cool:

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Summertime pro tip:

Costco sells huge rear end bags of really good frozen fruit. Strawberries, mango, blueberries, peaches, pineapple, etc. They also sell Vitamix blenders; you know the ones that can blend up a cinderblock. They also sell vast quantities of booze by the handle, white rum, tequila, gin, vodka, etc.

Buy blender, add your frozen fruit(s) of choice, and optionally add some booze. Congratulations, you can now wash down your dogs by drinking baller-rear end frozen daiquiris by the pool like a loving boss.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

The selection and prices in the booze area (in MA, it has to be walled off as if it were a separate building) are so good that it makes me wish I liked to drink.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

Squashy Nipples posted:

The selection and prices in the booze area (in MA, it has to be walled off as if it were a separate building) are so good that it makes me wish I liked to drink.

The Costco in Waltham has the booze center inside the same main building.

If you're talking about Dedham, I'm pretty sure that's a separate liquor store that's just attached. Like, different employees, different receipt, no Costco products/prices. Unless they changed things from ~3 years ago?

Hairy Nude
Aug 14, 2006
More gangsta, less angsta.
has anybody ever been to the costco in brooklyn at 2pm on a saturday because it is an incredible experience

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Huge_Midget posted:

Summertime pro tip:

Costco sells huge rear end bags of really good frozen fruit. Strawberries, mango, blueberries, peaches, pineapple, etc. They also sell Vitamix blenders; you know the ones that can blend up a cinderblock. They also sell vast quantities of booze by the handle, white rum, tequila, gin, vodka, etc.

Buy blender, add your frozen fruit(s) of choice, and optionally add some booze. Congratulations, you can now wash down your dogs by drinking baller-rear end frozen daiquiris by the pool like a loving boss.

My new roommate has a super good blender the we use all the time so this will be happening this summer. :cheers:

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Chinatown posted:

My new roommate has a super good blender the we use all the time so this will be happening this summer. :cheers:

Your roommate got the Vitamix blender they sell at Costco, right?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Your roommate got the Vitamix blender they sell at Costco, right?

its the ninja one

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

its the ninja one

I got a ninja for my birthday once, they're p good but I find their smoothies aren't really fine enough. I mostly use mine when I'm baking stuff, they do a surprisingly good job at stuff like cutting in butter.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Chinatown posted:

its the ninja one

Nice. I used to think the expensive blenders were dumb but they're so worth it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nfcknblvbl posted:

its got blades everywhere!!!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I want a blender that can handle blending frozen fruit into a smooth treat.

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Yeah.

SpunkyRedKnight
Oct 12, 2000

1500quidporsche posted:

Despite letting a quarter of it rot the last go round I doubled down on the 5kg bag of babby carrots for $7 today. The dog loves them and I just end up throwing cut up carrots into ramen. Also got 19 chicken drumsticks for $15 :getin:

I did that once but probably won't do so again. Baby carrots are already rejects and I think the giant Costco bags are even more rejected. Pretty low on flavor. Good for fiber, I guess, or eating the whole bag and seeing if you turn orange.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Yeah the flavor ain't great but it's great filler for soups and the dog loving loves carrots.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Their baby carrots go well with hummus.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
The Costco stores here don't sell booze of any sort.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

:sad:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Citizen Tayne posted:

I got a 36 pack of coors light last nite for like 22 bux :smug:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Chinatown posted:

I got a 36 pack of coors light last nite for like 22 bux :smug:

nice!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Jonesin for sum Costcy real bad.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Costco started selling fruit smoothies at the counter with the dogs

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

Costco started selling fruit smoothies at the counter with the dogs

yeah they are great and surprisingly one of the healthier things on the menu !!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I like that Costco also sells super high-end jewelry and also has a full Verizon kiosk in-store

You can walk out of Costco with a new cell phone/plan, a new dishwasher, contact lenses, a 5lb block of fancy cheddar, and an Omega Seamaster watch. What a country!!!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

In the zombir apocalypse there's nowhere I'd rather fortify and hole up in than a Costco

The shelves would be perfect for lookout stations too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I'll man the hot dog station :nommies: