Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Only saw tail end, no reply, looks like wild got away with high stick on upshall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

yay wild

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Is this the end of the flames

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
congratulations to calgary on winning 2017's 16th Place Award

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:fork:

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

:siren: :fork: :siren: :fork: :siren: :fork: :siren: :fork: :siren: :fork: :siren:

:sweep: :sweep: :sweep:

See ya Flames!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Kilza posted:

:siren: :fork: :siren: :fork: :siren: :fork: :siren: :fork: :siren: :fork: :siren:

:sweep: :sweep: :sweep:

See ya Flames!

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
gently caress da flames!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
That was a pretty pathetic last few mins by the Flames there

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Well it seems tonight. The red mile. Will be a little blue.

Thank you and goodnight.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I hope Johnny Gaudreau gets traded somewhere, since I only pay attention to the playoffs and would like to watch the little man play more.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Here lie the Flames. They scored a lot and it didn't loving matter.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Powershift posted:

Well it seems tonight. The red mile. Will be a little blue.

Thank you and goodnight.

deep blue sea of red

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I hope Johnny Gaudreau gets traded somewhere, since I only pay attention to the playoffs and would like to watch the little man play more.

perhaps you should watch some regular season games then, as there are quite a few more than, at most, 16 - and in this case, 4

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

JawKnee posted:

perhaps you should watch some regular season games then, as there are quite a few more than, at most, 16 - and in this case, 4

I'm a playoff only hockey man sadly, other than a few Blues games when I stumble across them on TV :(

I probably miss out on a ton of really fun players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

I'm a playoff only hockey man sadly, other than a few Blues games when I stumble across them on TV :(

I probably miss out on a ton of really fun players.

I get that. I'm the same way with baseball, don't try to make me care during the regular season.

• Locked thread