Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Jastiger posted:

Wtf is it from

since when does anything have to come from anywhere?????

especially memes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

hres a controversial question: how do you say the "ouch" in "ow oof ouch"??

I have my way, which is properly counter to the norm but definatley increases the efficivness of the joke, but whats yours?

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"sword"

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I pronounce "ouch" as "maymay"

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

near as I can tell, the Winnie the Pooh comic is the original and just came out of nowhere I guess

for me the bone healing juice comic has retroactively justified the bone hurting juice meme

also "ow oof ouch" is stuck in my head for some stupid reason. Memes!!! :argh:

It bugs me that this is the origin of the bone hurting juice meme because it seems like something that would come up as an iteration of the meme. According to KnowYourMeme, the bone hurting juice meme is almost a year old, so it doesn't surprise me that goons are fixated on it after an eternity in meme time.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Said they had him on camera

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Donnie Darko?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
"big jug hot cheese" made me snort at work and now my team is wondering wtf is wrong with me

I have no answers for them

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007

What is this meme called

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Disillusionist posted:

What is this meme called

https://facebook.com/car_repair_memes

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Disillusionist posted:

What is this meme called

it's a variation on this

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
You know, if the world is on fire and the barbarians are at the gates, the blockchain aint gonna mean poo poo.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

my god this one is good

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Gorilla Salad posted:

You know, if the world is on fire and the barbarians are at the gates, the blockchain aint gonna mean poo poo.

You strap a block to a chain and swing it around. The barbarians will have no idea how to beat that.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

When I hear "blockchain" my first thought is bitcoin. I don't know how that's going to keep the barbarians away though

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Garrand posted:

When I hear "blockchain" my first thought is bitcoin. I don't know how that's going to keep the barbarians away though

Too late; they're already here

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

QUACKTASTIC posted:

Too late; they're already here

I'll have you know that the one on the left is a cat burglar not a barbarian

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
my left or your left?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

I dunno why but the “yikes“ at the end made me laugh out loud. Memes have ruined my sense of humour

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

BJPaskoff posted:

It bugs me that this is the origin of the bone hurting juice meme because it seems like something that would come up as an iteration of the meme. According to KnowYourMeme, the bone hurting juice meme is almost a year old, so it doesn't surprise me that goons are fixated on it after an eternity in meme time.

the subreddit was created like 2 weeks ago

this thread is always just a pale reflection of what reddit is doing, goons aren't special

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
This and scrombled made my day.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

theflyingorc posted:

the subreddit was created like 2 weeks ago

this thread is always just a pale reflection of what reddit is doing, goons aren't special

But by continually repeating old jokes that have long since expired and weren't created by them, aren't goons the true mememasters?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

1stGear posted:

But by continually repeating old jokes that have long since expired and weren't created by them, aren't goons the true mememasters?

Goons putting the meme in memento mori.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's hip to be SATOR square!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

That's it, meme is over, go home folks

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

There's something about this that is very funny

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Alex Jones custody hearing https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/855201741083693056

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Keep the antiques comin'. I'm gonna wake up my husband giggling over thus poo poo.