Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
I gotta say I fuckin hate 4/20. It's strictly amateur hour, all these posers walking around pretending they've been into getting steadily blunted since back in the day, wearing their brand new knockoff Weed rear end hats. They don't even know what a Weed rear end is. Meanwhile, I was into smoking weed BEFORE it was cool, when it was just me and Jimmy Lee hiding in the covered slide at the playground, sneaking tokes off his grandma's floral print cigarette holder hoping the cool kids didn't find out where we were and whale on us, which they used to do all the time. You don't know how often we got beat up for blazeing it, but we weren't going to stop. We weren't doing it to make friends or be popular, we were just a couple of pimple-faced pre-teens trying to get as weird as the world was and having no luck. We hung out with Mary Jane when she wasn't nothing but a dope-eyed Mexican cholita wearing hand-me-downs from her dumbfuck older brothers. You wouldn't give her the time of day. And now it's all 420 this and 420 that. Get the gently caress outta here. I was into this poo poo when it was radioactive. Toxic. Social napalm. You couldn't get a girl prettier than a 3 to do a J with your mouth and even then, if she did, she'd deny it the next day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck My Ass
i just had sex lol

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Fuck My Ass
420 is the day to watch anime and smoke weed w/ your friends

i am he

lol

Macnult

niiiiiiiice lmao

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

I gotta say I fuckin hate 4/20. It's strictly amateur hour, all these posers walking around pretending they've been into getting steadily blunted since back in the day, wearing their brand new knockoff Weed rear end hats. They don't even know what a Weed rear end is. Meanwhile, I was into smoking weed BEFORE it was cool, when it was just me and Jimmy Lee hiding in the covered slide at the playground, sneaking tokes off his grandma's floral print cigarette holder hoping the cool kids didn't find out where we were and whale on us, which they used to do all the time. You don't know how often we got beat up for blazeing it, but we weren't going to stop. We weren't doing it to make friends or be popular, we were just a couple of pimple-faced pre-teens trying to get as weird as the world was and having no luck. We hung out with Mary Jane when she wasn't nothing but a dope-eyed Mexican cholita wearing hand-me-downs from her dumbfuck older brothers. You wouldn't give her the time of day. And now it's all 420 this and 420 that. Get the gently caress outta here. I was into this poo poo when it was radioactive. Toxic. Social napalm. You couldn't get a girl prettier than a 3 to do a J with your mouth and even then, if she did, she'd deny it the next day.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

you think that's cool? i smoked weed before they invented it. just rolled up any old thing and smoked the hell out of it. didn't have to wait for a special day for it either. kids today smdh

Fuck My Ass

FluffieDuckie posted:

you think that's cool? i smoked weed before they invented it. just rolled up any old thing and smoked the hell out of it. didn't have to wait for a special day for it either. kids today smdh

Macnult

FluffieDuckie posted:

Fuck My Ass
the new season of bosch comes out tomorrow btw guys get on it

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

"Once upon at time there was this chick called FluffieDuckie, she was on her way to her grandma with a basket full of weed, for medical purposes ofcourse. She skipped along the road and suddenly there was this big, chill wolf.. "What are you doing?" the wolf said to FluffieDuckie. "I am just bringing this dank weed to my grandma, she gets grumpy if not!", "Well, we couldn't have that" the big, chill wolf said and dissapeared into the bushes..

After some time FluffieDuckie arrived at her grandma's house and knocked on the door, to her suprise it was open, and she could feel the all familiar smell of vape in the air. She entered and saw the BIG, CHILL WOLF and her grandma sitting in the living room vaping together. "Join us FluffieDuckie" they said in unison, and so she did - and lived chilling ever after. The end!"

<3 <3 Vanisher

cda

by Hand Knit

FluffieDuckie posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

cda

by Hand Knit
i ate pot brownies back when they were just brownies

----------------

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

FutonForensic

i smoked weed before i even knew what it was. first i was like, bwuh? uh oh, then i was like, haha

cda

by Hand Knit
remember being born? I don't, because I was high as poo poo, on the weed plant

----------------

i am he

cda posted:

lol

Fuck My Ass
when i was 3 my parents had to take me to hospital because i was eating grass in the backyard pretending to be a cow lol

cda

by Hand Knit
"Nice bong...nerd" - teh school bully

----------------

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
as I recall it was p cramped

you didn't miss anything good

Macnult

Fuck My Ass

did you see the byob snapchat of a dude blazeing it up at church lol?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Wait, you can smoke a weed?!?!

Oh, no... OH, NOOOO

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Macnult

gently caress My rear end posted:

did you see the byob snapchat of a dude blazeing it up at church lol?

that poo poo was nuts lmao

City of Glompton

I'll admit I got to the weed smoking scene a bit late, but I feel like I've done alot of hard work to be able to claim "real" stoner status. I knew that I had found my people the first time I smoked a j with a white rasta in the quad at U of O and it really hit me hard: I had to catch up on everything I'd missed.

I could have gone the easy way and purchased the Bob Marley posters and my 90's stone rock (whattup Janes Addiction, Phish, Sublime, I love you guys!) from Amazon like every other poseur but I decided there were rules, a hidden stoner bushido, if you will, to be followed.

the campus dumpster (aka the magic swap shop) was my primary source of inspiration; after only two years, i had obtained, at no cost, a set of wooden beads for my doorway, tibetan prayer flags (slightly torn), enough Magic Eye posters that I don't remember what color my walls are, and the complete Reel Big Fish discography. I also found a pack of Rollos (unopened) and 1/3 of a bottle of 100 proof peppermint schnapps, so go me.

more prized items could be purchased at the local flea market. I found a puka shell necklace (lol oldskool right?) and a Bush tshirt

as well as this cup

that I converted into a bong without having to look at wikiHow for instructions. (I practiced smoking weed from a Coke can but gave that up because I don't want to get Alzheimer's.)

In short, I don't think you should make fun of me for being a millennial or act like weed isn't as important to me as it is to you, just because your old.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

BIRDCON 2017

FutonForensic posted:

i smoked weed before i even knew what it was. first i was like, bwuh? uh oh, then i was like, haha

Rushi

by Smythe
u think anyone is like "smoke? not cigarettes" but think cigs are cool and weed is dumb so are like "smoke? not weed"

----------------

Guillermus

my wife told me to not read about weed, is she wrong?

Ace of Baes
Remember in the Bible when Moses or whatever was talking to a burning bush? That was me, getting high as gently caress on Weed. There's no god.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im actually the guy who invented weed. ama

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cda

by Hand Knit

Nosfereefer posted:

im actually the guy who invented weed. ama

how did you have the courage to invent weed even though everyone hated it and thought it was lame (back in the day)

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

cda posted:

how did you have the courage to invent weed even though everyone hated it and thought it was lame (back in the day)

it was actually to make people really lame and unpopular, but lately it seems like my plan backfired (because smoking the reefer grass is 'hip' now)

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

cda posted:

gently caress yeah, dude. I hot boxed that womb so bad that when my mom's water broke her cooter turned into a fog machine

Macnult

Ace of Baes posted:

Remember in the Bible when Moses or whatever was talking to a burning bush? That was me, getting high as gently caress on Weed. There's no god.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

cda posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Back in the day Medusa got a bad rap for having some really strong poo poo

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Flyball

The early Sixties? (That would be for white folks.)

posting smiling
archaeologists have recently discovered evidence that ancient cultures were aware of the psychoactive effects of burning the marijuana plant, and that they considered it "lame" and "a waste of time" according to crude caricatures of weed smokers found painted on cave walls in southern france

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

• Locked thread