Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Welcome to Internet Tough Guy Club.

The first rule of Internet Tough Guy Club is that you do not talk about Internet Tough Guy Club.
The secound rule of Internet Tough Guy Club is you do not talk about Internet Tough Guy Club.
The third rule of Internet Tough Guy Club is that we don't give a poo poo about the rest of the rules.

This is the place to boast about your deeds, or misdeeds, bravado or heroism.

What did you do today to be a internet tough guy?

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Apr 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

Uxzuigal posted:

Welcome to Internet Tough Guy Club.

The first rule of Internet Tough Guy Club is that you do not talk about Tough Guy Club.
The secound rule of Internet Tough Guy Club is you do not talk about Tough Guy Club.
The third rule of Internet Tough Guy Club is that we don't give a poo poo about the rest of the rules.

This is the place to boast about your deeds, or misdeeds, bravado or heroism.

What did you do today to be a internet tough guy?

I didn't talk about Tough Guy Cl...gently caress.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Today I founded the Internet Tough Guy Club. Because I am a tough internet guy. I also painstakingly read the local newspaper, wrote an angry comment to some oblivious monkey that didn't agree with me - that ought to show em!

I am contemplating my next moves as we speak. Revenge on City of Glompton of masaccring weed wolfs life long dream of having his own fairytale is on the list..

<3 <3 Vanisher

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I'm at the Internet Tough Club Club, and yes, I'm not wearing underwear behind these jeans.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I beat my own rear end and made myself take out a loan for my lunch money with an outrageous interest rate and I didn't even flinch

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Plebian Parasite

I ate a piece of jerky, and I'm not talking about the prepackaged chewy and sticky teriyaki pansy rear end poo poo, I'm talking about that solid leather rectangle that has been sitting in the circle k open air bin since before pumpkin spice bullshittery was even a thing.

Plebian Parasite

threw out all my sticky tack and bought a fresh bin of thumbtacks; my kindergarten class is gonna have to learn the nature of the messed up world we live in.

Fuck My Ass
tired of the byob tough guys pushing me in my locker and giving me swirlies in the bathroom

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I didn't cry when the other internet tough guys said my waifu was trash, because I'm an internet tough guy.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

gently caress My rear end posted:

tired of the byob tough guys pushing me in my locker and giving me swirlies in the bathroom

That's what happends when you don't pay people to beat your rear end.

<3 <3 Vanisher

BoldFrankensteinMir

I was accused, with these exact words, of being an "internet tough guy" when I made a mean comment online about my friend's dishes while I watched her kids.

So if internet tough guy means whiny bitch, I guess i'm in?

Sig by Heather Papps

birds

*walks into the internet tough guy club* whoops sorry fellas! my bad. thought this was the byob gardening club

thanks hogge wild!

City of Glompton

hello boys, what do we have here? it looks like a support group for wannabe internet tough guys...highly illegal.

I'll be collecting your tough guy cards now, hand them over.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

City of Glompton posted:

hello boys, what do we have here? it looks like a support group for wannabe internet tough guys...highly illegal.

I'll be collecting your tough guy cards now, hand them over.

Oh, that's rich for someone who enjoys kicking puppies. Weed Wolf remembers.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Weedie Hut Juniors???

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Internet Tough Guy Statistics:

Kittens Saved: 0
Favorite Food: Protein Shakes.
Favorite Weapon: Fingers.
Arch Nemesis: 5 year old with an internet connection.
Worst fear: Mom pulling the plug.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Someone once told me welcome to the internet tough guy club how tough are you

Well i said ill show you how internet tough i am do you really wanna see how internet tough i am

He said yeah show me tough guy

I got the feeling he was disrepecting me So I flexed the ol angelfire page
Needless to say he never spoke to me again *kisses internet biceps*

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Someone once told me welcome to the internet tough guy club how tough are you

Well i said ill show you how internet tough i am do you really wanna see how internet tough i am

He said yeah show me tough guy

I got the feeling he was disrepecting me So I flexed the ol angelfire page
Needless to say he never spoke to me again *kisses internet biceps*

If you think that's hardcore - I ventured to burning pits of "KaZaA" and came back alive. Got the scars to show for it too. Not to mention Morpheus.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Manifisto

today I invented the Internet Tough Guy Club Sandwich, which is suspiciously similar to a regular club sandwich but there is cayenne pepper in the mayonnaise and I scowl disapprovingly in your direction as I insert the plastic sword toothpicks and garnish with fresh kettle chips and an artisanal pickle

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Uxzuigal posted:

If you think that's hardcore - I ventured to burning pits of "KaZaA" and came back alive. Got the scars to show for it too. Not to mention Morpheus.

Woah old timer
Whats youre routine that lets you still look that internet ripped

cda

by Hand Knit
someone make internettoughguy.club redirect to byob

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Woah old timer
Whats youre routine that lets you still look that internet ripped

Every day I open the Opera Web browser and spend 10 minutes looking at http://www.theworldsworstwebsiteever.com/ before doing my shopping at http://www.arngren.net if I am feeling particularly brave - I spend a few seconds in FYAD, looking at the latest forms of goatsee.

I press on to CNN Politics comment section and read every single piece of poo poo that's been written while I was sleeping, digest it, keep the anger and feelings of despair deep inside me, I hold it in - so that when I find the first guy who looks at me the wrong way - I've got a nuclear shitstorm ready to be launched their way.

If there is no one to launch the nuclear shitstorm on - I usualy find a Trump, Hillary or Bearnie support and launch it at them, claiming fake election and that weed wolf in reality was the real winner but they were too afraid to admit it.

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Apr 21, 2017

<3 <3 Vanisher

ZogrimAteMyHamster

poo poo, after reading all that, today I found out I'm just a loving Internet Wimp.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
i got "POST MORE" tattooed on my knuckles

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

poo poo, after reading all that, today I found out I'm just a loving Internet Wimp.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Tough luck, you've now entered Internet Tough Guy Club, and anyone whom is here for the first time has to throw down or get his rear end beat.

So, got any deeds you want to share? Or do you want to pay to have your rear end beat?

This btw, is a real tough guy meal:

<3 <3 Vanisher

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The pile of mushrooms
The giant energy drink

~~~tough perfection guy~~~

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

The pile of mushrooms
The giant energy drink

~~~tough perfection guy~~~

When we die, and (hopefuly) go to heaven together with all the other tough guys - I will prepare a feast worthy of the toughest tough guy of them all...

<3 <3 Vanisher

Elusif

Uxzuigal posted:

When we die, and (hopefuly) go to heaven together with all the other tough guys - I will prepare a feast worthy of the toughest tough guy of them all...

I'm the horrible photographer who made an off center vanishing point >:-|

Plebian Parasite

i designed a keyboard that is 20 sizes larger than normal so i can punch them with my HULK HANDS. GRAAHH, HULK TYPE.

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I'm the horrible photographer who made an off center vanishing point >:-|

Proper camera and lighting work arent tough
*flexing*
Gotta learn to infer your info brah
*another pose*
Instagram is for wimps

Now watch this
I call this pose

Tough guy hiking his jeans up to avoid plumbers crack

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Proper camera and lighting work arent tough
*flexing*
Gotta learn to infer your info brah
*another pose*
Instagram is for wimps

Now watch this
I call this pose

Tough guy hiking his jeans up to avoid plumbers crack

Im so shredded my pants got a french opening.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
To fuel my dayli internet shreddedness I've made onion rings.. with bacon. I will add these in the cups together with mashed potatos and cheese ofcourse when it's done.

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Apr 22, 2017

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
So, I've been away a few days being a real life tough guy as well - bathed in ice cold water today, just because you know - being a tough guy you need to do tough guy stuff.

What have you guys and girls been doing? Anything impressive? If not, why are you in this thread?? *Menacing Fist*

Oh, and I beat up a cockatrice. Which is basicaly a cock with a tricycle I believe..

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scroon

Instead of shaving I intimidated my razor into growing a beard like mine

• Locked thread