Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

cda posted:

Sexy Woman Realtor: So, what do you think? 4 bedrooms, 3 and a half baths, hardwood floors throughout, newly furnished... All for under 100K

Me: What, is it some kind of murder house?

Sexy Woman Realtor: *tossing hair back in a way that could be alluring or maybe her hair was just in her face* No, not at all.

Me: I love you so much for finding me this house.

Sexy Woman Realtor: *slight pause* Thanks. That's very nice of you to say.

Me: ... And there's nothing wrong with it? Why's it so cheap?

SWR: it's in the Friend Zone.

Me: I KNEW it! Why didn't you just tell me?

SWR: Look at how you're acting! That's why I didn't tell you.

loll

Fuck My Ass

lmao

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Petr
why does donald trump always wear red neckwear?

because he has so many russian ties

----------------

Petr
I worked on that one for hours

----------------

i am he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UINhU3R3Teg

little munchkin
listing a bunch of different ways to get murdered and then saying it's good after each one

ex: most people would get really upset at being shot with a shotgun. the wouldn't like to have their bones crushed and their organs torn up with buckshot. personally i would enjoy it if that happened to me

----------------

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

little munchkin posted:

listing a bunch of different ways to get murdered and then saying it's good after each one

ex: most people would get really upset at being shot with a shotgun. the wouldn't like to have their bones crushed and their organs torn up with buckshot. personally i would enjoy it if that happened to me

this is pretty good drat

Piso Mojado

funny things to say when you open the door for someone

Piso Mojado

funny things to say on June 9th (6/9 lol)

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

deep dish peat moss

Inventing a time machine, but it only takes you back to 15 minutes before you started inventing the time machine, so every time you build it 15 minutes sooner and travel back in time that way.

Fuck My Ass

Piso Mojado posted:

funny things to say on June 9th (6/9 lol)

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

deep dish peat moss

Me: So what's your new show about?

Geraldine Seinfeld : Nothing.

Me: What do you mean nothing?

GS: Don't worry about it.

Starshark
I think this gig economy is overheated. We should dial it back to something like a meg economy.

Plebian Parasite

Starshark posted:

I think this gig economy is overheated. We should dial it back to something like a meg economy.

get a nice pair of clogs and make ours a jig economy

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
"Bladerunner 2: Blades in space" where the thread would just be quotes from an amazing bladerunner sequel

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

FutonForensic

Android Blues

Plebian Parasite posted:

my family becoming bloated and irritable after my handmade corncob pipe etsy takes off and they shift to an all corn diet to keep up with demand.

i am he

Plebian Parasite posted:

my family becoming bloated and irritable after my handmade corncob pipe etsy takes off and they shift to an all corn diet to keep up with demand.

lol

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Starshark posted:

No one should need more than a 64 kil economy.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
list of instruments i can play: shame-isen, guiltar, hurtsichord, blamepipes, doldrums, didgeridoubt, despairinet, low self-esteem whistle

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Pomp posted:

list of instruments i can play: shame-isen, guiltar, hurtsichord, blamepipes, doldrums, didgeridoubt, despairinet, low self-esteem whistle

----------------

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Piso Mojado posted:

funny things to say when you open the door for someone

"Let the building eat you"

cda

by Hand Knit

opioid agonist posted:

"Let the building eat you"

Nice callback.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:cool:

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

deep dish peat moss posted:

Different kind of *punk, like cyberpunk and steampunk but new things. Of course there's Weedpunk where the earth is covered by a dense, slowing fog and the sun has gone ultraviolet, and Netpunk where everyone lives on one of those endless black gridded planes in the digital world.

Everyone would just name obscure *punks they don't know have been coined already

Plebian Parasite

Is currentpunk like something to do with electricity, or something to do with the ocean; or is it just, like, the current world we live in.

cda

by Hand Knit
using Nadsat from A Clockwork Orange and doggospeak at the same time like "viddy this pupper my droogs, it's a horrowshow corgo that's looking a little poogly after this floofy did it a frighten."

----------------

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

cda posted:

using Nadsat from A Clockwork Orange and doggospeak at the same time like "viddy this pupper my droogs, it's a horrowshow corgo that's looking a little poogly after this floofy did it a frighten."

:eyepop:

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Plebian Parasite posted:

Is currentpunk like something to do with electricity, or something to do with the ocean; or is it just, like, the current world we live in.

Yes

deep dish peat moss

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Everyone would just name obscure *punks they don't know have been coined already

Big Punk, it's a dystopian universe exactly like our own, but everything is 20 times bigger.

deep dish peat moss

Big Punk - punk companies, collectively, as a sector of industry

Twenty Four

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

what do you call a joke with no punchline

What do you call a zipline with no end?

Peg Sliderskew

Plebian Parasite posted:

Not sure, but currantpunk involves an economy entirely dependant on the availability of grapes and sunshine. It's pretty chilling.

Courtesy of Manifisto

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
sounds more like its pretty......CHILL, to me :twisted:

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
i like wine

Starshark
Okay, you can stop laughing now... I've reloaded.

goethe.cx

the class-action lanham act suit filed when it turns out plebian parasite's corncob pipes are technically made from maize

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRB pooping
Hello, welcome to the butt-restaurant, may i take your order?