Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

guts out?

I'm a big fan of Taco Bell and Wendy's. Wendy's has the best fries out of all the major burger places imo. If I'm in the south though, gotta eat at Cook Out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Popeye's.

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
Taco bell big time. 1 steak quesarito, 3 soft taco supreme, 2 cheesy gordita crunches with the spicy nacho doritos shell for the crunchy part and a chili cheese burrito to hold me over on the drive home. always order during their drink happy hour and get 2 Baja blast freezes because : Number 1 they are very tasty and then number 2 it looks like that food might be fore 2 people

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Mega64 posted:

Popeye's.

i get it

i get this one

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

theres a pizza joint around here thats tasty and has a bunch of babes working for it but i always poo poo like 3-5 times the next day cause the sause doesnt agree with my tum tum

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

numberoneposter posted:

theres a pizza joint around here thats tasty and has a bunch of babes working for it but i always poo poo like 3-5 times the next day cause the sause doesnt agree with my tum tum

reminds me of when i ate a pizza that had frank's red hot in place of tomato sauce somewhere in bumfuck, oregon

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
White Castle

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Bonzo posted:

White Castle

You're goddamn right.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
There's a chain called Runza in and around the Nebraska area. They have great sandwiches and onion rings, but something about that place wreaks havoc on my bowels.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

what do you expect with a name like that

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ive still never been sicker than when i ate bad oysters

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
L&L Hawaiian BBQ

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

oh i dunno OP

mayyybe...

KFC NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN??

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Tom Gorman posted:

oh i dunno OP

mayyybe...

KFC NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN??

as somebody who's had actual nashville hot chicken i refuse to touch that garbage

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Please, keep it liquid.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

guts out?

I'm a big fan of Taco Bell and Wendy's. Wendy's has the best fries out of all the major burger places imo. If I'm in the south though, gotta eat at Cook Out.

Cookout is pretty solid. I remember when a friend and I went there for the first time and he pointed out to me the availability of a bacon wrap as a mothefucking side. And I noticed that the people walking out the door from the inside were all incredibly fat. Food was pretty drat good.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i have a pretty stable digestive system, but taco bell steak makes me poo poo water.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I've never had to poo poo like crazy after eating out. But gently caress, if I haven't had coffee for a while, the first cup makes me dump like a Tonka truck.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
When you go into Subway and you get a footlong BMT with double meat and added bacon and down that sumbitch in one sitting. Or at least when I do.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
speedy dans

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
lots of People think it's the Sausage mcMuffins or the McGriddles, that make you poo poo your pants after a McDonalds breakfast,

it's secretly the HashBrowns.

And always worth it

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Supreme Allah posted:

lots of People think it's the Sausage mcMuffins or the McGriddles, that make you poo poo your pants after a McDonalds breakfast,

it's secretly the HashBrowns.

And always worth it

truth. those hashbrowns got some soopreme guttyworks lubricant. shoot straight through in no time. one of the only things I still eat at McDonalds. even though it is obviously poisonous.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Orkin Mang posted:

speedy dans

didn't they write "deacon poos"

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I like Hardee's

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Arbys for that almost black bowl filler at 5am the next morning.

And KFC for when i want to puke at 2am, my body cant handle those levels of salt and grease.

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Apr 21, 2017

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Burger King and McDonalds make me sick but gold old Taco Bell can do me no harm. I love you Taco Bell.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Butt Hole

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress I really want some Taco Bell now.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
taco bell easily

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
rally's is p cheap but i only get it to go to it once a month because the nearest one is like an hour away

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Local Norther Virginia chain Tippy's Tacos. Good cheap food plus one of the few places besides Jerry's Subs and Pizza that has birch beer.

One eating Tippy's I had to poo poo before I finished my meal. I call em Tippy's shits.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
slurry darrels

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
e: nevermind I'm an idiot.

Bareback Werewolf fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Apr 21, 2017

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Baja Burrito where I drink a cupful of their Habenero sauce to help me spray out just the right shade of brown later at my job airbrushing vans.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

ProfessorMurder posted:

There's a chain called Runza in and around the Nebraska area. They have great sandwiches and onion rings, but something about that place wreaks havoc on my bowels.

Hell yeah, the spicy and Italian Runzas are my fuckin' poo poo. Ask for frings to get a mixture of onion rings and fries.

Kruxy
May 19, 2004

Just a steel town girl on
a Saturday night, looking
for the fight of her life

Fuckin' CiCi's pizza.

I had to stop eating there because it always does a number on my guts, but damned if I don't love some CiCi's Mexican Pizza smothered in shredded lettuce, hot sauce, and grated "cheddar".

Roberto_Silencio
Mar 9, 2004

lets start advertising and make us some real money
i can take taco bell easily.

white castle is no problem.

arby's, don't even.

but little caesars turns my rear end in a top hat into lava.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
taco bell fo lyfe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
my local hospital

• Locked thread