Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

This is the reality in most colleges, not just Yale. What a disgrace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
lol you care about the simpsons in TYOOL 2017

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
wizard master

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Absolutely brutal!!!

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

PISS PISS PISS!!!

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
you registered in 2008, its very probable that you havent been to one in 9 years

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

VikingSkull posted:

lol you care about the simpsons in TYOOL 2017

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Wizard Master posted:

LOL @ Yale or any college saying no to money. LOL @ you for taking comedy shows as "reality".

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
It's like they ran out of comedy so they added water and shook the bottle

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Absurd Alhazred posted:

LOL @ Yale or any college saying no to money. LOL @ you for taking comedy shows as "reality".

this guys got a pretty good handle on whether or not animated comedy tv shows are real or not

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I'm in college, and if not for people bitching about SJWs I'd never knew they existed.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Somewhere out there, someone who feels insanely strongly about the Simpsons not having been good since the monorail episode 20 years ago, will get psyched as hell about the sjw takedown & get excited about Simpson finally being incredibly perceptive social commentary again.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I haven't watched the Simpsons in 35 years.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Neither the simpsons nor social justice are good and they both need to be put out to pasture

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Social Jay Warriors

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

That was very not funny. Is that representative of simpsons quality now?

Not south park level strawmen. But still poo poo.

Lol. Eviscerate

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Bombadilillo posted:

That was very not funny. Is that representative of simpsons quality now?

Not south park level strawmen. But still poo poo.

Lol. Eviscerate

Did you see the Lady Gaga episode?

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

If it wasn't for Bob's Burgers I wouldn't know that it was even still in production.

And seriously, it has been at least a decade since I've heard The Simpsons being mentioned in a regular conversation.

edit: EVISCERATE

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
what in the motherfucking hell :stonk:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Ho Ho Bart really told those SJWs to "eat his shorts!'!

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Grandmother of Five posted:

Somewhere out there, someone who feels insanely strongly about the Simpsons not having been good since the monorail episode 20 years ago, will get psyched as hell about the sjw takedown & get excited about Simpson finally being incredibly perceptive social commentary again.

I'm him.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Look at all those idiots.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

happy to see the simpsons are reaching a new audience

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Tricky D posted:

I'm in college, and if not for people bitching about SJWs I'd never knew they existed.

It's more apparent to public relations and university media/news bureaus. The average college student rarely sees this stuff.

When you have one of these "incidents" that are actually pretty close to what was in that bad, unfunny simpsons clip, the outraged person goes straight to the media. Then, if the university handles it poorly, even more media picks it up and THEN the students pay attention. Which is why every little baby complaint has to be paid attention to, because god help your institution if you have a fallout like Mizzou did with it's enrollment.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Maya Fey posted:

happy to see the simpsons are reaching a new audience

If he thought it cucked, why would it be his favorite to begin with? I need answers from this "Sonic Broom"

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
What the gently caress did I just watch

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Seriously, why is everyone yellow? What is a Simpson? Is it like the Sims?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

PISS PISS PISS!!!

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Tom Gorman posted:

It's more apparent to public relations and university media/news bureaus. The average college student rarely sees this stuff.

When you have one of these "incidents" that are actually pretty close to what was in that bad, unfunny simpsons clip, the outraged person goes straight to the media. Then, if the university handles it poorly, even more media picks it up and THEN the students pay attention. Which is why every little baby complaint has to be paid attention to, because god help your institution if you have a fallout like Mizzou did with it's enrollment.

I blame the media more than millenials. There have always been people whining about nothing, it's the current media landscape that gives them the global soapbox to stand on.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What happened during those six weeks? Did that VC vulture bodysnatch an entire university?

I have so many questions that will never be answered. C'est la vie, mes amis. :mario:

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Why do so many video descriptions and titles use terms like DESTOYED and ANNIHILATED when talking about a debate or discussion?

And why are there so many airhorns used in these same videos

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Relin posted:

you registered in 2008, its very probable that you havent been to one in 9 years

i first registered in 2005 you're making me feel old af

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Everybody shut up and go to hell GOD

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
drat

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Wizard Master posted:

lol simpsons writers read zizek big whoop

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pawl posted:

Why do so many video descriptions and titles use terms like DESTOYED and ANNIHILATED when talking about a debate or discussion?

america is literally collapsing in slo mo

lol

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pawl posted:

It's called clickbait, OP. You ask the question, then you click it to get the answer, then you get disappointed... but get this... you can't stop yourself from clicking the next one, hoping, yearning for it to actually satisfy that itch.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not watching a three minute video someone whose time is less important summarize it please

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Hedrigall posted:

Seriously, why is everyone yellow? What is a Simpson? Is it like the Sims?

it's not quite a sim, and not quite a pson, but boy! *hysterical laughter*

so to answer your question, i don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Mameluke posted:

I'm not watching a three minute video someone whose time is less important summarize it please

already did

• Locked thread