Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

Lol uk local news makes American local news seem like a michael bay movie

Wow, implying Ireland is part of the UK.

Tomorrow in the news, Aesop Poprock blown up in mysterious toaster accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I love this

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Phlegmish posted:

I don't even own a toaster the ira is powerless against me

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

Azathoth posted:

Imagine that you're out running errands one day and as you go about your business, NFL offensive linemen just start following you around. One or two at first, but then a few more show up. They make small talk and chat amongst themselves, and aren't threatening at all, but wherever you go, they follow you like lost puppies, and every time you turn around, there seems to be a few more of them and they're all expecting you to lead them somewhere. They can't tell you where they think you're going, but they're all quite sure that you're going to go there soon and they're happy to follow you until you get there. At some point, as unnerving as the experience might be, you're probably just gonna keep running errands and hope they get bored.

This is kind of like when you're the first one off a train/bus in a strange terminal and everyone else starts following you, assuming you know the way out

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Phlegmish posted:

Lurgan is in part of the UK, dingaling

Owlkill
Jul 1, 2009

This is from the local paper in my hometown. It's not the most forward-thinking place.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Tennis Match Interrupted by Loud Sex, Everybody Wins (Except Guy Who Lost)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Man the commentator makes that video.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/854713920602484736

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Who cares mice are better at not getting cancer and learning tricks

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Oculus Rift founder backs Trump using shell companies that references Chrono Trigger.

quote:

As reported by Mother Jones, Luckey—who last year tried to deny he was a Trump supporter—has since donated $100,000 to Trump’s inauguration committee, basically the fund that was used to help the President celebrate his election victory.

That donation was made through a shell company called Wings of Time. California business records indicate Luckey is also the owner of a company at the same address called Fiendlord’s Keep.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Eat the richrepublicans

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Who cares mice are better at not getting cancer and learning tricks

You fool! We can't send both mice and elephants to Mars on the same mission!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Solice Kirsk posted:

You fool! We can't send both mice and elephants to Mars on the same mission!

If elephants really were afraid of mice we could deploy mice in a space capsule in a certain specific way to get the elephants to stomp on elephant foot sized floor controls inside the spacecraft for piloting the thing. Like Dance Dance Revolution.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Mice are not interested in Mars. They paid a lot of money to get Earth built.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

If elephants really were afraid of mice we could deploy mice in a space capsule in a certain specific way to get the elephants to stomp on elephant foot sized floor controls inside the spacecraft for piloting the thing. Like Dance Dance Revolution.

Good news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oA77tVNKtc

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
US Army base on lockdown, sixty four soldiers busted in cocaine drug ring

Posting mainly for the header image:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

The MSJ posted:

Mice are not interested in Mars. They paid a lot of money to get Earth built.

No, some of them were. They were just shunned by the others because of their prolictivity towards motorcycles​.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Liberal Democrat leader to take on Fish finger in UK election.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

quote:

A man dressed as a fish finger is reportedly going to stand against him, in order to "knock him off his perch and put him in his plaice".

OK, which one of you is this?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Only cod can judge him.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

AlbieQuirky posted:

Only cod can judge him.

God have mercy on his sole

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
What happened to that glaswegian penguin? Didn't he win against a lib dem in 2015?

e: Edinburgh council sorry

Ichabod Sexbeast has a new favorite as of 17:59 on Apr 20, 2017

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
If you guys don't quit with the fish puns I'll have tilapia dicks off

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

God have mercy on his sole

His campaign will surely flouder

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
A serial “spanker” is on the loose, spanking women at random

Some college students are warning others about a man now deemed "The Spokane Spanker."

The women are students at Gonzaga University, a Catholic school in Washington where a man on a bicycle has been reported racing by, swiftly smacking random women on the bottom.

http://kfor.com/2017/04/20/a-serial-spanker-is-on-the-loose-spanking-women-at-random/

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Just sounds like a good samaritan is just doing a sexy service for the all the Spokane ladies. Lettin' em know all those pert little bootys are appreciated.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics posted:

Some college students are warning others about a man now deemed "The Spokane Spanker."

The women are students at Gonzaga University, a Catholic school in Washington where a man on a bicycle has been reported racing by, swiftly smacking random women on the bottom.

http://kfor.com/2017/04/20/a-serial-spanker-is-on-the-loose-spanking-women-at-random/

sounds like the kind of person who later turns out to have been a serial rapist

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Lime Tonics posted:

Sounds like the guy is in training to be the next "Butt Slasher". I'm imagining that he's humming the theme to "Rocky" as he pedals swiftly down the road toward his victim, lays down a resounding THWACK on their rear end cheek, then rides away with his hands in the air in a gesture of triumph.

The original was nothing like that. http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Fairfax-County-Butt-Slasher-to-Be-Sentenced-Friday-222674431.html

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Lime Tonics posted:

Considering the telomeres guy lives in Spokane. Police should check with him first for every crime like this.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I'm here to complain about the whitewashing in this version of "The Second Bakery Attack"

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫
‘Please don’t get it’: Starbucks baristas are flipping out over the Unicorn Frappuccino

quote:

It appears that Starbucks baristas don’t really like the drink, either. Braden Burson, a barista in Colorado, published a video rant on Twitter about the drink, saying that it is difficult to make and very messy. (The video has been deleted from his account.)

“Please don’t get it!” he said in the video. “I have unicorn crap all in my hair and on my nose. I have never been so stressed out in my entire life.”

quote:

The Associated Press reports that Starbucks is reaching out to Burson “to talk about his experience and how to make it better.”
:commissar:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Just sounds like a good samaritan is just doing a sexy service for the all the Spokane ladies. Lettin' em know all those pert little bootys are appreciated.

They never should have given him a catchy alliterated nickname, now they'll never get rid of him.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

But it looks good when paired with "wanted dead or alive".

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Catberry posted:

Considering the telomeres guy lives in Spokane. Police should check with him first for every crime like this.

This guy randomly sent me a friend request on Facebook a few months ago :stare:

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Solice Kirsk posted:

OK, which one of you is this?

I can neither confirm nor deny any accusations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Married man in India has no money to take his girlfriend on vacation, so he gives her a fake plane ticket and then sent letters to the authority alerting them of a terrorist threat he made up.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ow/58274995.cms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

GWBBQ posted:

This guy randomly sent me a friend request on Facebook a few months ago :stare:

So how's life without a head?