Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
very clever of you to number them 1-100

Manifisto

jay-z: thank god, I had to keep writing "bich" and people were starting to think I was illiterate

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
You take one down, you pass it around 98 lower case ts on the wall

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

jay-z: thank god, I had to keep writing "bich" and people were starting to think I was illiterate

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
t

----------------

Elusif

no they will not posted:

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Straight to the fronttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt page.

alnilam

Ride The Gravitron posted:

You take one down, you pass it around 98 lower case ts on the wall

HaveARottenDay

i've sat here for a good 20 mins trying to count all the 't' with my finger to ensure there are in fact 99, but they are so small that my finger accidentally covers up multiple 't' and i lose track. gonna use the zoom function and try again later

alnilam

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

alnilam

I could only afford 48 of them because upper case ts are worth twice as much

Elusif

tedious

little munchkin
some pretty good content op, thanks for sharing it

----------------

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
terrific

Plebian Parasite

rip those tiny computer men

Macnult

reading every lower case t individually and then all 99 lower case ts as a whole, there is a lesson in perspective to be learned here

FutonForensic

and from the cross, jesus said to the penitent thief, "there will be a place for you at my side in heaven. the other 98 of you can gently caress right offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff"

pokchu
D:

FutonForensic posted:

and from the cross, jesus said to the penitent thief, "there will be a place for you at my side in heaven. the other 98 of you can gently caress right offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff"

oh heaven yea

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
buying a book from ikea

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I prefer the german version
99 lüverkaßen þ

City of Glompton

no they will not posted:

you think you can casually stroll in here and ts us, but we're tough guys so around here it's known as "tango".

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Historical Wizards

In the German version of the song the case wasn't specified, it was added in the English version so the number of syllables would be the same

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Fuck My Ass
99 red balloons :D

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

little munchkin
careful, g0m, looks like the 99 lower case ts meme is about to go viral

----------------

little munchkin
daniel tosh looking incredulous at all the lower case ts before spittng a bunch of rapid fire one-liners

----------------

little munchkin
just saw an ad for The Ellen Show and shes going to recite all of the ts live on monday

----------------

Fuck My Ass
john oliver is working on a witty opening piece about the 99 ts

alnilam

gently caress My rear end posted:

john oliver is working on a witty opening piece about the 99 ts

he drums on the desk and says "welcome" but instead of saying it 3 times he says it 99 times

Fuck My Ass

alnilam posted:

he drums on the desk and says "welcome" but instead of saying it 3 times he says it 99 times

alnilam

"there is no t in welcome john you IDIOT" -johns internal voice minutes later

Macnult

alnilam posted:

"there is no t in welcome john you IDIOT" -johns internal voice minutes later

Macnult

Attending church with the family and my younger brother is giggling at the idea of 33 Jesi

little munchkin

alnilam posted:

hehe

----------------

the littlest prince

getting in on the ground floor of this grassroots alternate reality advertisement for the new audi

Impkins Patootie

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

City of Glompton posted:

you think you can casually stroll in here and ts us, but we're tough guys so around here it's known as "tango".

One wonders what 99 lower case ts would sound like. Not me, of course but I bet there's someone out there right now, sitting by their window looking out at the world thinking "I wonder... what would 99 lower case ts sound like?" just before bursting out into song about the implications of such a thing, and how much better the world would be if they could only hear the sound of 99 ts bursting forth in a melodious wellspring of sound. I can't wait for the Disney production

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Impkins Patootie

Splatmaster posted:

One wonders what 99 lower case ts would sound like. Not me, of course but I bet there's someone out there right now, sitting by their window looking out at the world thinking "I wonder... what would 99 lower case ts sound like?" just before bursting out into song about the implications of such a thing, and how much better the world would be if they could only hear the sound of 99 ts bursting forth in a melodious wellspring of sound. I can't wait for the Disney production

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

----------------

• Locked thread