Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

These Simpsons memes make me feel like my brain is miswired. The text and image are so close to being what I remember, but it's all mixed up.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Huh, I guess this is relevant here too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SWt6OQ4Nl4

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

gily dhit

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Healbot posted:

I don't know of any Finnish throat singers, so this post doesn't make sense to me.

lmao one time I was at a local rock band gig (in Helsinki), and after their main show one of the band members stayed at the mic to do some solid proper throat singing. I was about the only one who stayed for the 15 seconds it lasted.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Blue shirt Bart will never not look weird to me

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

This is the metaphysical explanation for why we generate data, information, be it in songs, music, books, TV shows, movies or whatever. It is to make memes like this.

cnut
May 3, 2016

It's funny because it's true, amirite?! LOL!

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

this is the first one of these that made me laugh out loud

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Man that's one of those faces that looks okay on first glance and then on second glance you realise that every single part of its construction is wrong

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:

This one is okay 👌

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Somfin posted:

Man that's one of those faces that looks okay on first glance and then on second glance you realise that every single part of its construction is wrong

That's anime for you

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Somfin posted:

Turn on your monitor

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

cnut
May 3, 2016

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Very few memes make me laugh out loud. Me finding this as hilarious as I do just proves how sad & lonely I am as an individual. Laughing at most memes is sad, laughing at this one is a good indicator I'm getting close to rock bottom.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

weak wrists big dick posted:

Very few memes make me laugh out loud. Me finding this as hilarious as I do just proves how sad & lonely I am as an individual. Laughing at most memes is sad, laughing at this one is a good indicator I'm getting close to rock bottom.

Joke's on you, there is no bottom.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
Oh hai Mark!

Edit: link to original not reupload

https://twitter.com/pistolshrimps/status/855922172501602305

Sucrose has a new favorite as of 00:58 on Apr 26, 2017

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Oh Hi Mark 1,364,546,901 Times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-WDG9K4v5M

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Holy poo poo

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Why punctuation is important

the only thing worse than a grammar nazi is a grammar nazi who doesn't know what 'grammar' means.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

cnut
May 3, 2016

:newlol:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Spiced like a fine wine

cnut
May 3, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

IOSM is that way

did_u_see_what_grampa_posted.jpg