Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UWBW
Aug 3, 2013

Permanently banned from the Alamo

donquixotic posted:

Number 3 on my dick, number 1 on my face, number 2 can watch

You sound like a man who could get horny looking at a bag of prunes.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

UWBW posted:

You sound like a man who could get horny looking at a bag of prunes.

No kink-shaming in PYF

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/s2zd2X3.gifv

cnut
May 3, 2016

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

hooligans, stop this ballyhoo immediately, polo starts in less than an hour

er..

Хулиганы, немедленно прекратите это смешение, поло начнется менее чем через час

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

UWBW posted:

Edit: content

Proof of the multiverse

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

UWBW posted:

One of these things is not like the others
One of these things, is not the same

Can you find the booth that doesn't quite match?

the last booth you fuckers

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

donquixotic posted:

I was forcibly removed from a McDonald's for ordering my lunch like this

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

thecluckmeme posted:

I was forcibly removed from a McDonald's for ordering my lunch like this

I heard they changed the number 2 from the two cheese burger meal to something else.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

cnut posted:

Aww, he thinks he's people!

Okay, that's a very racist thing to say about that driver

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

UWBW posted:

I'm not really a fan of Twin Peaks.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

We Know Catheters posted:

I'm not really a fan of Twin Peaks.

I see zero peaks

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Solice Kirsk posted:

She's still a relic from a former time and should be thrown to the wolves to support herself and her useless family. Monarchs, even as symbols, shouldn't exist in an age where we have touched the moon.

Luckily for her the British monarchs ordered wolves to be hunted to extinction centuries ago.

She's always 3 steps ahead!

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Checkmate, monarchailures.

monarchuks

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Luckily for her the British monarchs ordered wolves to be hunted to extinction centuries ago.

She's always 3 steps ahead!

Clever girl...

*gets driven in a truck around a Scottish estate by a nonagenarian

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Eddie Izzard posted:

🎵 God attack the Queen, send big dogs after her that bite her bum. Let them chase after her and rip her knickers off...🎵

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Flipperwaldt posted:

Assisted suicide is illegal in Belgium.

You're thinking of euthanasia and gayness isn't recognised as either a terminal illness or a non-terminal illness that necessarily has unbearable suffering associated with it and has gone through the most common treatment options, so it doesn't qualify.

The gays isn't even an illness so I don't know why you would post all that crap

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Oh man but imagine if it was

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I would feel so bad if I accidentally peed on a frog

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

When there's a riot breaking out, but you're pulling a 10 hour shift and just trying to enjoy a quick ciggy break.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Oh man but imagine if it was

1979, Sweden posted:

[...] a few did indeed call in sick, claiming that they were unable to work because they were homosexual. Indeed, one woman from Smaland even managed to get sick benefits from Social Security on this basis.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Scathach posted:

I would feel so bad if I accidentally peed on a frog

:feelsgood:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

northern_territory.jpg

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I had something similar happen because apparently some frogs moved into the vent housing or the air pipe or whatever you call it. Lead to a small frog in the toilet twice.

I just thank god that little bastard didn't leap up and land on my rear end mid poo because I'm pretty sure I'd have died, and the bathroom would never have been the same again.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Everywhere that I've worked in the Northern Territory and Queensland had one or more frogs that hung out in the toilets of the accommodation. You would put a brick or water bottle on the lid to keep them from crawling out and making GBS threads all over your room, and then before you lifted the lid to use the toilet, you'd flush to make sure they all hosed off down the s-bend.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Healthy people can't just choose to have themselves killed within the current legal framework, unlike what you implied. And even if I take the wrongest, farthest-fetched, most abstract, ridiculous jump to interpreting the only other qualifier you gave as an illness -just to show you the actual requirements-, then these people still wouldn't qualify.

This is just me :spergin: about the difference beween assisted suicide and euthanasia, because it's an easily made, but fundamental misunderstanding to think they are the same thing.

I'm sorry I apparently overestimated the self-evidence of being gay not being an illness.

RolandTower
Nov 19, 2003

Guns n' Roses n' Deus Ex Machina
Bleak Gremlin

Memento posted:

Everywhere that I've worked in the Northern Territory and Queensland had one or more frogs that hung out in the toilets of the accommodation. You would put a brick or water bottle on the lid to keep them from crawling out and making GBS threads all over your room, and then before you lifted the lid to use the toilet, you'd flush to make sure they all hosed off down the s-bend.

They should probably just do what Moses says before things get worse

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Flipperwaldt posted:

Healthy people can't just choose to have themselves killed within the current legal framework

Well, I mean, they can. They just have to take it into their own hands. You're not gonna spend any time in prison for the crime of attempted suicide.

Apocadall
Mar 25, 2010

Aren't you the guitarist for the feed dogs?

trapped mouse posted:

Well, I mean, they can. They just have to take it into their own hands. You're not gonna spend any time in prison for the crime of attempted suicide.

Sure you can! Depending on where you are it's still a crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_legislation

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

If I was ever in London, I'd chase the Queen around the carpark of Buckingham Palace with dog poo poo on the end of a golf club.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Flipperwaldt posted:

Healthy people can't just choose to have themselves killed within the current legal framework, unlike what you implied. And even if I take the wrongest, farthest-fetched, most abstract, ridiculous jump to interpreting the only other qualifier you gave as an illness -just to show you the actual requirements-, then these people still wouldn't qualify.

This is just me :spergin: about the difference beween assisted suicide and euthanasia, because it's an easily made, but fundamental misunderstanding to think they are the same thing.

I'm sorry I apparently overestimated the self-evidence of being gay not being an illness.

This is indeed you sperging because in my mind it is perfectly possible someone being both gay and terminally ill and requesting euthanasia

e: take me for example : I'm gay and my posts are so bad it could be considered terminal illness.

e2: you are correct I mixed assisted suicide and euthanasia

SpaceGoatFarts has a new favorite as of 14:02 on Apr 25, 2017

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Quiet Feet posted:

If I was ever in London, I'd chase the Queen around the carpark of Buckingham Palace with dog poo poo on the end of a golf club.

And how exactly do you think you'd get in ? Have you not seen the ferocious bastards that guard that place ?

I mean, look at that fecking bayonet !

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

Gay marriage isn't actually legal in all of Britain yet. And some US states had gay marriage years before it was legal anywhere in Britain. So, in no way did Britain beat America in making same-sex marriage legal.

<pedant> Actually I think you'll find it's legal in all of Great Britain, but not all of the United Kingdon (of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) </pedant>

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Shitters frogged.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

donquixotic posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

First time in a long time did a laugh out loud from a comment on a pic. I think it hit pure "wtf"

cnut
May 3, 2016

Applesnots posted:

Shitters frogged.

hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo