Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

sticklefifer posted:

Crazzy Steve can finally drop one Z so WWE can avoid the trademark.

He should add more Zs. Crazzy Zteve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

TTBF posted:

Alvarez has been asking people to call into WOL if they think they know of someone with a worse record. A few people have tried but going through the records they weren't able to find anyone with as terrible a record in the 9 months preceding a world title shot. Even when they limited it to just 4 months, no one comes close.

I appreciated the guy who made a halfway decent argument for John Cena.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

Didn't Brooklyn Brawler get a title shot after winning a MSG battle royal years ago

edit:

Video of the match - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdiw28_shawn-michaels-vs-brooklyn-brawler_sport

You should call in, because this looks like a winner. According to profightdb he had far fewer matches that year than Jinder and his previous win was three years earlier.

Incessant Excess posted:

I appreciated the guy who made a halfway decent argument for John Cena.

That was a really good call.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

crazzy stevie blazzie

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Grendels Dad posted:

Trying to imagine what being trained by The Great Khali would look like and all I've been able to come up with so far is "Standing 101" and "Advanced Standing".

he has taught him the secrets of the ultimate finisher, the overhand chop

edit: Crazzzy Zteve

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

TTBF posted:

You should call in, because this looks like a winner. According to profightdb he had far fewer matches that year than Jinder and his previous win was three years earlier.

I'm lazy and don't listen to WOL - someone else call in

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
Did Shawn Michaels always have that wonky eye or did it happen after he found Christ or something

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

beergod posted:

Did Shawn Michaels always have that wonky eye or did it happen after he found Christ or something

He said on the Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels DVD that it happened in a match with Kane

I should try and find the exact moment and GIF it

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Grendels Dad posted:

Trying to imagine what being trained by The Great Khali would look like and all I've been able to come up with so far is "Standing 101" and "Advanced Standing".
whether figuratively or literally, training with khali will make him a killer in-ring prospect.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
https://twitter.com/HulkaMatt/status/856607899522609152

https://twitter.com/HulkaMatt/status/856610731923472384

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Grendels Dad posted:

The Briscoes were trained by Van Hammer so maybe a Khali trainee will be even better.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
You'll GET...

IT!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

"What's Jazzy Reeve doing in the Smackdown zone?!"

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave's no longer certain Orton's retaining over Jinder :lol: let's do this

It'll at least be something different. If it happens, I hope the writers run with this and make SDL continually interesting.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

The revenge show where nothing matters cause we did our brand draft 4 weeks too early.

I don't suppose the House of Horrors match will just be this but at creepy farmhouse will it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pretEZVIXv4

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Apr 24, 2017

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
OK guys, enough with the poo poo posting acting like Crazzy Steve is good

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Midnightghoul posted:

HHH wanted him, and nobody wants to say he's wrong

See Demott

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Having no familiarity with Crazzy Steve beyond his name, I can confirm that he sucks

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

He made his facepaint regenerate that one time fighting the Hardys, that was fun. That's about it for Memorable Crazzy Steve Moments

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

he has the toolset to succeed on weekly televised wrestling

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

EugeneJ posted:

Didn't Brooklyn Brawler get a title shot after winning a MSG battle royal years ago

edit:

Video of the match - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdiw28_shawn-michaels-vs-brooklyn-brawler_sport

That rules

House shows and dark matches rule

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Midnightghoul posted:

He's crazy with 2 Z's though. TWO.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
get this: crappy steve

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the extra Z is for zaany

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

And here I thought WWE was done with the TNA roster raid. Is there seriously anyone left on that show? Is every episode of Impact just Damien Sandow and Rockstar Spud playing patty cake in the ring for two hours? Does anyone even care???

Lex Luger: I don't know!!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Strawberry Panda posted:

One day they'll put Bray in a comedy angle and shortly after he'll dance in a diaper on new years day with his fiance a bucket of crispy georgia gold.

Fixed

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Sandman McMahon posted:

And here I thought WWE was done with the TNA roster raid. Is there seriously anyone left on that show? Is every episode of Impact just Damien Sandow and Rockstar Spud playing patty cake in the ring for two hours? Does anyone even care???

Just the fact you said it was 2 hours already makes me like it a bit more.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Sandman McMahon posted:

Eli Drake

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sandman McMahon posted:

Sandow's done

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sorry the WWE thread had to learn like this but: Damien Sandow couldn't even make it in TNA within a year

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

So I coincidently just got a text from a buddy with a pic from what I assume is a recent debut for TNA Big Poppa Pump is back bitches!!!. I think those kids are gonna be alright after all :allears:

Fake Edit:

Chris James 2 posted:

Sorry the WWE thread had to learn like this but: Damien Sandow couldn't even make it in TNA within a year

Not like this Chris... Not like this :(

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Legitimately one of my favorite matches of the year

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
Can't wait for the IASIP where Frank dresses up as ManKurt.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Let's pretend Raw never happened. The Alexa segment and Drifter cameo happened on Smackdown.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I stopped watching after the Alexa segment. She is the best heel in the company and im legit sad that she will lose so they can do Sasha-Bayley II. Also im afraid that Sasha will botch something and hurt Alexa.

Stop putting Wyatt in everything. The guy loving sucks

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

DoctorGonzo posted:

I stopped watching after the Alexa segment. She is the best heel in the company and im legit sad that she will lose so they can do Sasha-Bayley II. Also im afraid that Sasha will botch something and hurt Alexa.

Stop putting Wyatt in everything. The guy loving sucks

I stopped watching after Sasha punched Alexa. I almost turned the whole thing off when Sasha interrupted Alexa but turned back because Alexa is good.

What happened in the main event?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Vince's plan worked btw

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Strawberry Panda posted:

What happened in the main event?

I didnt watched

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU