Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Cicadalek posted:

I love that someone decided "Brumby" was the hill they were gonna die on today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

does anyone have a compilation of all the elsa e/n comics cause they're amazing

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Stago Lego posted:

I don't know about you guys but my reason to join was to fly this aerocynamic Delilah. Its canard wings and meteor rockets. Its clear curving cockpit cover, the whirling of dials and needles.
And the uniform! The illustrious uniform of the Hayard Gunnes. The click of the heels in salute, the flare of the jacket, the wide, long-skirted hang of it, and oh, the low shiny peak of the cap.
For the danger, and the glory of death. To set forth in a silver lance too joust with the forces of darkness. To die for one's country. A young and dashing life gone up in flames. Blonde maidens weeping.

e: oh, it's a song

sebmojo has a new favorite as of 08:59 on Apr 23, 2017

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Grandmother of Five posted:

There used to be a PYF probation/ban thread. Not sure if it got closed because of drama, or if it just died. Might be worth a re-boot.

I liked that thread because it lead me to my favorite joke probation where the guy wrote a big long joke that ended with the punch line USER WAS PROBATED FOR THIS POST.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i think calling it a "joke" was a bit strong but yes it was a cunning use of the concept of probations

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Hell yeah it is, it's basically a rock opera about the F-104 by Lemmy-era Hawkwind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1gUnXFb9yM

Syd Midnight has a new favorite as of 11:15 on Apr 23, 2017

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Sagebrush posted:

They're all from the r/relationships thread in gbs

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

me: obama i think i may be in trouble for getting $130,000 in student debt on at university of california berkeley by saying I have career goals please dont sing dragula
obama: dead i am the one
me, sobbing: please please i got a phone call from the college finanance department
biden via speakerphone: conquering the worm

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

I met a girl on tinder and on the second date she gave me a sob story about her ex-husband left her. Turns out she drowned their infant child in the bathtub because jesus told her to do so. I am not kidding in the least.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Well? How did the third date go?

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Nobody knows, the third date was visiting a water park.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

But that's kinda what you you're looking for on tinder. The last thing you want is some baby crazy one night stand.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

the e/n comics were mjaulm

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I took this chick from dpchristianblackmeet.com to Olive Garden and she just kept eating salad and breadsticks. They just kept bringing them out and assured me they were free. She just kept chomping it down. Bowl after bowl of salad, whole breadsticks at a time. I was like "yo bitch you ain't even saving any room for an entree" but she just kept eating. And our attentive waiter was just swapping out salad bowls. Like I couldn't even keep my composure. Visibly sweating, wringing my napkin. Finally the entrees came and she was like "you know what? I'm totally full". Needless to say I dumped her right there. I was like, I'm gonna eat my entree and it's gonna be awkward but that salad poo poo was out of loving control. She watched me eat for a few minutes, just staring, and got up and left. I choked down a few bites in a hurry and caught up with her in the parking lot. She revealed that she was actually a moose and skampered off into the night. Fuckin idiot looked nothing like her profile picture. :shrug:

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Prester Jane posted:

Reading this post has made me understand my fate at long last. Someday Enhydra lutris and I will start the thread that has such a density of self-referencing/brokebrained logic that it will devoir the whole of reality.

I go now to make peace with my fate as one of the two agents that will bring about shitposting Armageddon.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco posted:

My cooter can bite through a jumprope

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

I'd have given them a pass, with a name like donquixotic (from the funny pictures thread)

UWBW posted:

Edit: content

donquixotic posted:

Number 3 on my dick, number 1 on my face, number 2 can watch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

Rhymenoserous posted:

the e/n comics were mjaulm
You mean the "Draw E/N threads as comics" thread? https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499406

A lot of the image links are dead, but fortunately Mjaulm's comics aren't. The first one of theirs is on page 5.

edit: That thread also gave us :frogon:

Collateral Damage has a new favorite as of 14:52 on Apr 25, 2017

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Collateral Damage posted:

You mean the "Draw E/N threads as comics" thread? https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499406

A lot of the image links are dead, but fortunately Mjaulm's comics aren't. The first one of theirs is on page 5.

No, the ones Elsa is doing in the R/relationships thread. They should get a frontpage tbh

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

No, the ones Elsa is doing in the R/relationships thread. They should get a frontpage tbh
Sounds like I need to read that one.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Sounds like I need to read that one.

It's over 1000 pages, and just put mirthless on ignore.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

It's over 1000 pages, and just put mirthless on ignore.

As always the ignore feature of these forums is useless as everyone in the thread is constantly arguing about or with Mirthless so you really might as well get the humor of the dumb poo poo he says

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Putting someone on ignore should automatically put any quote by them in a spoiler block as well.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

If only these forums weren't dead, and gay.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Proud Christian Mom posted:

My sister in laws biological clock ticks so loud she had to be talked out of trying to adopt a crack baby. She makes pennies and finds her cat to be more than she can bear some days.

I could start a novel with this post.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Sir Kodiak posted:

Trump heard that his supporters hate "Canadians" and didn't realize it was slang.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

To an extent it's the same for women because it used to be that you married a man and you got financial security, but now your average 30 year old guy is still making minimum wage so whatever.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Putting someone on ignore should automatically put any quote by them in a spoiler block as well.

Just write a greasemonkey script

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

syscall girl posted:

Just write a greasemonkey script

I don't think it's very fair to tell someone to learn devil worship to prevent them from seeing someone's posts.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Somfin posted:

Man that's one of those faces that looks okay on first glance and then on second glance you realise that every single part of its construction is wrong

RFC2324 posted:

Turn on your monitor

UWBW
Aug 3, 2013

Permanently banned from the Alamo

Oddhair posted:

I'd have given them a pass, with a name like donquixotic (from the funny pictures thread)

Of all the posts I have ever been associated with, how did this nasty poo poo make it into this thread lmao

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Control Volume posted:

I don't think it's very fair to tell someone to learn devil worship to prevent them from seeing someone's posts.

Well you do tend to gouge out your own eyes eventually to unsee the horrors of hell when going down the path of Satan, so it's cool. Or you can just ignore the entire page, then you don't have to see anyone's posts.

MrJacobs has a new favorite as of 23:48 on Apr 25, 2017

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Control Volume posted:

Yeah, you should tell them because Satan's a cool dude. Hail! :regd10:

The_end
May 17, 2014
I once saw" turd flinging rear end cannon. "

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

The_end posted:

I once saw" turd flinging rear end cannon. "

Only once?

Dilettante.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Fluoride Jones posted:

Imagine being an art student in the same academy that hitler was in and being told you're worse than Hitler

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Hate Fibration posted:

Only once?

Dilettante.

They're pretty bad live

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Caesar Saladin posted:

wait, so science says i can gently caress dudes and it doesn't count as gay?

noice

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I am requesing samurai jack fanart of interpretations of Aku that he is a human wizard

This is somewhere between "funny" and "yes, that is the correct answer".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Average Bear posted:

Antisemitic Avatar

Black Baby Goku posted:

Good sequel. Cameron does it again