Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Mighty Mouse break Silva's defense record?
This poll is closed.
Yes 35 28.93%
Umm, yes 36 29.75%
Yep 12 9.92%
yeh 38 31.40%
Total: 121 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
A condom stuffed full of suet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Work Friend Keven posted:

A condom stuffed full of suet

can't stop laughing

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
love that boy

https://twitter.com/sagenorthcutt/status/856939590342647808

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Are there any more GSP pics? He looked bad in that pic but

A - Any one pic can look bad
B - This is the one sport where Roy Nelson is semi-successful and a cut body isn't a great indicator of success.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
drat i guess it was true after all that gsp was having a kid

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
If you see the full uncropped version of that pic he's surrounded by dozens of bears now instead of tanned six pack guys

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I think its cool

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones
I am not impressed by eez engorgement

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Captain Log posted:

Are there any more GSP pics? He looked bad in that pic but

A - Any one pic can look bad
B - This is the one sport where Roy Nelson is semi-successful and a cut body isn't a great indicator of success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv4uHTYMaSY

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

GSP looks like a strong as gently caress guy in his mid thirties. Which is what he is.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

"If I ever go up a weight class I want to take my time and do it the right way"

SMASH CUT TO:

Close up of hgh gut

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Steve Bosse vs Jared Canonnier announces for TUF finale, pay close attention to this one guys, the winner could be only 1 fight away from a title shot

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

SMASH CUT TO:

Close up of hgh gut

Hahaha

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Can you get steroids from eating piping hot loads?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Pretty sure they gotta be injected into your rear end

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
If he gets KO'd will the brick he throws into the river be heavier than at Welterweight?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
greased up and juiced out

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

SMASH CUT TO:

Close up of hgh gut

I was waiting on someone to say it because it just doesn't look right

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
roid gut? or diaphragmatic breathing during a pause in training?

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Bluedeanie posted:

Pretty sure they gotta be injected into your rear end

lol

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

Marching Powder posted:

roid gut? or diaphragmatic breathing during a pause in training?

he could be suffering from a bad case of IBS, better get the doctors on him

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
His quads are massive

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

He just looks like he's sucking air with bad posture but who knows. Anyone got a video so I can analyze the V taper of an greased up elderly canadian?

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I agree that he looks like he's taking a deep breath using his diaphragm.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

He just looks like he's sucking air with bad posture but who knows. Anyone got a video so I can analyze the V taper of an greased up elderly canadian?

Breathing or roid belly. You be the judge.

Siamang
Nov 15, 2003

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Breathing or roid belly. You be the judge.

After watching that: A little from Column A, a little from Column B.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

You know what makes you breathe heavily? Steroids.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

When is GSP fighting again?

I want to know the optimum time to invest in Vaseline stocks.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

You know what makes you breathe heavily? Steroids.

This is true I remember Dan Henderson saying he only takes a little bit of steroids because too many steroids make him plum tired real fast. I still think he musta taken too many steroids because in his next fight he got tuckered out awful quick.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

just a little bit of steroids... just a.... tiny taste

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

manyak posted:

Rogan knows what hes talking about he just gets overly excited sometimes which is also what lots of people like about him

The criticism that he says "its locked in" or whatever too much is stupid, its way better commentary to be like "Its locked in hes gonna tap!!! Oh my god he escaped!!!" instead of "It may or may not be locked in. Oh wait the fights over"

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Rogan also said the angles they have to use are really lovely because they're looking up through the cage, into the lights, and having their vision blocked off by the corners. He said he misses a lot of stuff because of that and you sort of have to do your best.

Gzuz-Kriced posted:

I agree with this. I don't know when the meme became Rogan saying "it's locked in!" for a submission that wasn't. I thought in the past that joke was for Mir or someone else? Rogan does it here and there, but I don't think it's more than any other announcer.

I'll be sad when he goes. He has a very good mixture of knowledge and excitement that I don't think any of the other current guys do. I've been impressed with Cruz but I don't think he'll ever be as charismatic.

BlindSite posted:

It's not that uncommon for fighters to have a submission pretty much in but for it to slip because they're all sweaty and bloody. He might go nuts with excitement but I'll take his ability to look at a darce choke thats halfway there and say "he needs to get his elbow deeper under the chin and walk around toward the cage to lock it in" over 9/10 commentators out there who don't know poo poo about what they're watching other than it's a choke.

The times where his analysis is accurate far outweigh the times he's done the whole "IT'S LOCKED IN! oh... he let it go".

Note multiple posters present ideas dissenting from the fart huffing posse's fart suck group-think and be completely ignored, while we have multiple pages of the same 5-6 morons suck each other off. Oh wait, that's the last 50 pages, and that's just this month.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

litany of gulps posted:

Note multiple posters present ideas dissenting from the fart huffing posse's fart suck group-think and be completely ignored, while we have multiple pages of the same 5-6 morons suck each other off. Oh wait, that's the last 50 pages, and that's just this month.

go away

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

That guy needs to be taken behind a shed and shot. Cronies, dicksuckers, fart men, et al: please do this for me.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Why? So you can do your TV IV garbage without even managing to speak proper English? Your kind have turned this into trash. You small handful can jerk each other off forever, but there's a lot of people watching that don't want to see your lovely voyeur show.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

That guy needs to be taken behind a shed and shot. Cronies, dicksuckers, fart men, et al: please do this for me.

Keven if you want to stay on the overnight shift please, turn on your monitor

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
nice meltdown

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

What are you, anyway? You see all of these posts from the people running the forum begging for cash? You're the reason why nobody reads this poo poo anymore. You gather your little pathetic band of groupies to take over some absurdly specialized subforum. You drive off everyone with the slightest bit of idea or opinion. What's left? You and your moron groupies, jerking each other off and saying nothing for hundreds of pages.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

litany of gulps posted:

Why? So you can do your TV IV garbage without even managing to speak proper English? Your kind have turned this into trash. You small handful can jerk each other off forever, but there's a lot of people watching that don't want to see your lovely voyeur show.

i'm sorry i didn't capitalize proper nouns but i think even with that deficiency my message was nowhere near as inscrutable as whatever the gently caress you're trying to say here

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
fatherdog is to blame, his abandonment of his children allowed the Fartman Uprising to come to pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Marching Powder posted:

i'm sorry i didn't capitalize proper nouns but i think even with that deficiency my message was nowhere near as inscrutable as whatever the gently caress you're trying to say here

What is inscrutable? I will gladly help you understand whatever it is that you have trouble comprehending.

• Locked thread