Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Ok tell us why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Your Personal Muse posted:

Did anyone think Ianjanus was scum? I'm pretty sure I just voted the first lurker I saw to get them to talk.

i still do. where i'm at is trying to figure out the logistics of this game. nobody died so i don't think we have a SK role active, if we do that was a weird night. twelve player game, that would account for two...maybe three? mafia. which could mean that a mislynch today would mean game. so it's a combination of, who do i think is scum, and who do i think they're working with.

i think iajanus is scum, yes, but would he be scum with retro? two of two or three scum lurking and playing poor seems less likely but if i am going for a meta read, is it possible that retro saw me try to kill him in ravenswood, and tried to take me out here? i think so.

i am easing off of kasumeat for now ##unvote but i don't rule him out completely.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
What? Wait are you basing all of your reads off of the idea retro is scum?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

What? Wait are you basing all of your reads off of the idea retro is scum?

no, i'm trying to put the team configuration together. i don't think that iajanus and kasumeat or kasumeat and retro are a team, but i am seeing if iajanus and retro can line up and i think they do. neither has directly gone after one another with a sincere effort, maybe they're scum, maybe one is scum and the other townreads him, maybe they're both just bad town, either way its hard to vet but they dont seem to want to go after one another. that's something to pay attention to. i don't think kashuno as scum would be putting himself in the position he is with his annoying posting as scum, and if it is a posting gimmick i think as scum he'd find a less volatile way to do it? i think you're town. i think nutsack is possibly town but i don't rule him out completely. drowned i am neutral on but i lean town. retro has given me literally nothing to tr him.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I think you could pick literally any two people and say they aren't going after each other because this is a dead game. Who is your scum pick in a vacuum? Kasu?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
##vote RF

Would also vote Kash or Iajanus today but I prefer this

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kasumeat posted:

Speaking of lurkers I would prefer an RF lynch to anyone right now. He's barely posted at all, and all of his posts are vague and contribute nothing. He was also scum-read by one of our conf-town.

Who was the town? I'm willing to trust another person's judgment on RF

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kasumeat posted:

Speaking of lurkers I would prefer an RF lynch to anyone right now. He's barely posted at all, and all of his posts are vague and contribute nothing. He was also scum-read by one of our conf-town.

Well that's just silly

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Who was the town? I'm willing to trust another person's judgment on RF

Bowmore

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Retro Futurist posted:

Well that's just silly

RF let's chat who scum

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Guys I'm thinking perhaps just maybe RF has no interest in progressing the town agenda

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I feel more comfortable with this. ##vote retro futurist

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 3 :beerpal:

iajanus (3): gif Probst, drowned in pussy juice, gif Probst, Nutsack Rangoon, Kashuno
Retro Futurist (2): Kasumeat, gif Probst
gif Probst (1): drowned in pussy juice, iajanus, drowned in pussy juice, Kasumeat, Kasumeat
Kasumeat (0): gif Probst, gif Probst

Not Voting (2): Retro Futurist, Your Personal Muse :rubshands:

With 8 people still alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The current deadline is April 27th, 2017 at 1 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 1 day.

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.

gif Probst posted:

I feel more comfortable with this. ##vote retro futurist

Why do you prefer him over iajanus?

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

iajanus posted:

Bowmore has been invisible all game except a thought bubble about PRs not generally being put on scum. I am going into a meeting till after deadline so out of the people with votes I think he's the most likely scum.

##vote bowmore

like.. this post is so scummy. literally explains how bowmore has done nothing and that's why he thinks he's scum? bowmore was a lurker lynch and no one else made any argument besides that. also at this point in the game it was bowmore or iajanus getting lynched so he was going to vote bowmore no matter what but instead of acknowledging that he drums up a post where he tries to make it look like he has a read on bowmore?? much more about this today.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

This post is it. Go back and look at the gamestate here. RF passes it off as "oh well deadline is approaching let's just make sure we get a lynch" but he's not just jumping on the train, he's actually trying to move pressure from his scumbro Iajanus to Bowmore while playing it off as a bandwagon vote. Iajanus and RF are scumbros.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Yeah this is bad lurking even by RF standards.

Retro Futurist posted:

Oh deadline's in an hour. Alright gently caress it then ##vote bowmore

Like nut said this vote in particular is terrible

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
But Kash tell me about yourself

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Actually Kasu said that vote was bad

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
My vote on kash didn't go through for whatever reason but I feel the scum
vibe between iajanus and rf, think I actually like rf more today. I can buy a scumbo deflecting a lynch from a townie to another townie for cred so there's an outside chance iajanus might be town but I'd still go there today

##unvote
##vote retro futurist

Glenda (gif?) Is also both reading real scummy to me over this whole decision btw guys so if we do nail two scum with this I'd consider looking there as well

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

drowned in pussy juice posted:

My vote on kash didn't go through for whatever reason but I feel the scum
vibe between iajanus and rf, think I actually like rf more today. I can buy a scumbo deflecting a lynch from a townie to another townie for cred so there's an outside chance iajanus might be town but I'd still go there today

##unvote
##vote retro futurist

Glenda (gif?) Is also both reading real scummy to me over this whole decision btw guys so if we do nail two scum with this I'd consider looking there as well

This is the most likely 3rd scum IMO

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Also I think an Iajanus vote is better today but I don't think it's likely to matter

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

##vote Iajanus

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kasumeat posted:

This is the most likely 3rd scum IMO

Kill iajanus/rf/me/Glenda if it makes you happy and buy me a coke if I'm right

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:ghost:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i am honestly fine with either iajanus or RF today after mulling it over. i think both read real bad, it feels like as soon as progress in picking apart posts is made, rf has vanished, iajanus has posting thats designed to make responses to him come off as scummy. see: him basically asking me to claim. these two don't seem interested in reading each other, both have posted today, i dunno. i don't like either of them. so i'm fine lynching either one first, i feel like 85% they're both scum, possibly only scumpeople.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

rf and ypm haven't voted yet. it's 3 for iajanus 2 for retro 1 for me. i feel like if iajanus was town he'd have been hammered by now by scum. this isn't me saying you're scum YPM, just to clarify, im pointing out retro's duplicity. so you know what, i feel like this is a good vote. i'll ##vote iajanus.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Do we just want to hammer iajanus and get on with it then? I'm here and we're -1 so I'm happy to unless anyone has anything else to say

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

how many maf are usually in a 12 person game?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I would rather wait, we've got like 24 hours

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

It'd suck if this was mylo

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I am fine with voting RF. However I would like to chat with Kash before we go on.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

It'd suck if this was mylo

It'd suck if I had invisible cancer but I'll deal with it when it comes

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I am fine with voting RF. However I would like to chat with Kash before we go on.

We're -1 on iajanus not rf

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

how many maf are usually in a 12 person game?

i'd like to know this information also. this is only my 8th SA game and the smallest one i've been in so i don't know the meta. i have been playing with the assumption that a game this small would only have two?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I too would like kash to drop more severe f bombs before we end today

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
The issue with the Ian and RF votes is they are very much "yeah I could see it" for me. But my gut is telling me Kash, and I would like to see if my brain catches up.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

##unvote, we still have a full day.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

drowned in pussy juice posted:

It'd suck if I had invisible cancer but I'll deal with it when it comes

like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

i'm okay with iajanus dying right now. send it imo.

• Locked thread