Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmfao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

lolling

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Eyewitness reports state the man smelled of sour milk and drymouth, and apparently missed a spot when cutting his own hair. More at 11.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Eyewitness reports state the man smelled of sour milk and drymouth, and apparently missed a spot when cutting his own hair. More at 11.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

The east show today is alex playing guitar hero songs while Vinny talks about coins and coin history. I love it.

This is the greatest video theyve ever produced

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

hahahahahaha

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

that's some high quality lolage right there

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

picture of roriean grey

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

oddium posted:

picture of roriean grey

If he ever sees it he will become socially well adjusted

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I miss Austin on the podcast, it's so good with him. :(

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Listening to Austin talk about his Permadeath series and goddamn the Waypoint audience sound like complete assholes

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

What'd they do, I must have missed that.

Sharkopath posted:

I miss Austin on the podcast, it's so good with him. :(

Yeah seriously, their chemistry is so good.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Tender Bender posted:

What'd they do, I must have missed that.

I think it was during Whatcha Been Playing. He talks a bit about this new series he's doing called Permadeath where he has to try to beat a game without dying, or only dying a certain number of times.

For Breath of the Wild he gave himself 3 lives to finish the game. Each time they stream, the community gets to vote on a new rule he has to follow. So far he has "you can only change weapons in combat if one breaks or if you throw it" and "no map." So no navigation, fast travel, etc.

So he's barely a few hours into the game and already has that poo poo to contend with.

Fumaofthelake fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Apr 25, 2017

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

got a new zelda rule this week. "austin can't mention bastion getting to the bone zone"

(; ゚Д゚)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fumaofthelake posted:

I think it was during Whatcha Been Playing. He talks a bit about this new series he's doing called Permadeath where he has to try to beat a game without dying, or only dying a certain number of times.

For Breath of the Wild he gave himself 3 lives to finish the game. Each time they stream, the community gets to vote on a new rule he has to follow. So far he has "you can only change weapons in combat if one breaks or if you throw it" and "no map." So no navigation, fast travel, etc.

So he's barely a few hours into the game and already has that poo poo to contend with.

th weapon rule is interestng but no map is total garbage. pro huds just a better version of that

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Oh, yeah but assholes seems like a weird take on that. I think the site staff came up with the categories too. But the no map thing is a bad pick because it doesn't make the game harder in an interesting way, just more tedious.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Maybe "dumbbbbbbbbbbb" would be better. Either they want him to hate his time streaming it or they didn't think it through.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Scanlonalarm: Drew is on Lang's podcast this week

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.giantbomb.co
lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the podcast description this week...

This week: COD goes back to WWII, Jeff goes to Vegas, Brad goes to Polecat country, Jason goes all Omega Force, and Rorie goes to the magical land of mismatched socks.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the Battlegrounds video is hilarious, recommended

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I watched 2 vids of them playing the battle royale game and i liked it. I wish there were more games where they play as a team. Any recommendations?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ArfJason posted:

I watched 2 vids of them playing the battle royale game and i liked it. I wish there were more games where they play as a team. Any recommendations?

their ARMA 3 Alpha video is real good
https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-arma-iii-alpha/2300-7146/

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

the Battlegrounds video is hilarious, recommended

It's great when Vinny dies & enters video editor mode as he switches between Jeff I& Brad in spectator mode

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

there's the time they did the destiny raid that killed jeff

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqHQomYbQt4

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

oddium posted:

there's the time they did the destiny raid that killed jeff

the destiny streams fit the description but i thought they were very lame to watch

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i thought jeff and austin maybe did some division stuff but i can't find anything

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The quick look for Sexy Brutale got me to pick it up and its a super cool game. The gameplay is way simpler than ghost trick with the puzzles but its based a lot more on learning what is going to happen and what secrets each character you are trying to save knows.

Also I didn't get it from the video, but the entire house is one big clockwork scenario that is all playing out at the same time right after you get past the tutorial. You can peek on stuff you won't need to solve yet but obstacles will stop you from following everybody in the house until you get more powers.

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Apr 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ty mate ill queue this up later