Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Mighty Mouse break Silva's defense record?
This poll is closed.
Yes 35 28.93%
Umm, yes 36 29.75%
Yep 12 9.92%
yeh 38 31.40%
Total: 121 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
For the record, I still don't huff farts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Novum posted:

I was honestly worried about that, thanks for clearing it up

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
As if we don't get enough bad press, Detroit also gets Mike Perry.

Help.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I used to think mike Perry was bad but that one goon met him after the fight and said he had well-moisturizer hands.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Marching Powder posted:

isn't watching a person do irony until you become mentally ill exactly what niggerstomper58 was trying to warn everyone about?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
mike perry's ko was pretty spectacular i was thinking possibly the best of the year so far until i remembered barboza's

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Short elbow kos are insanely sick

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Skip My Posts posted:

mike perry's ko was pretty spectacular i was thinking possibly the best of the year so far until i remembered barboza's

Barboza's is the coolest, but Perry's is the scariest.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Novum posted:

This is about as believeable as "Anderson was actually taking dick pills, not steroids."

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Why is there 100 new posts

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

We've been huffing farts.

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

Dude move your tongue over a bit

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

how dare he go after Sagenorth Cut like that

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Sage Northcutt asked me out

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Do people want a Mousasi/Weidman rematch?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I know I don't

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tumor looking batty posted:

Sure, what else are they gonna do?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Bettyspagh3tt1 posted:

As if we don't get enough bad press, Detroit also gets Mike Perry.

Help.

He's from Flint.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I don't really care to see a Weidman Moose rematch.

It was a really cool fight and anything could have happened, but I feel like Weidman was slowing down dramatically and on his way to losing that fight.

I think Weidman should take a tune up fight maybe instead of getting a 4th KO/TKO loss.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i'd like to see mousasi against rockhold or whitaker

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Marching Powder posted:

i would like to appologise to every poster who posted something that was rational and salient and i didn't respond either agreeing or disagreeing.

Same

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Mousasi vs Whittaker is the fight to make and would be really really good. If they did the weidman rematch it would play out the same way and Weidman would have his 4th KO loss in a row and it wouldnt do anything for anyone

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/857299735442575377

should have saved some money and just tested the Steroids first

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
In a sport full of people wasting money on dumb things (luxury cars, steak houses, large quantities of potash) that might be the worst use of money I've ever seen.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He should have got it on credit

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

tumor looking batty posted:

Mousasi needs to move up and fight someone near the title & 3 fight ko losing streak wideman needs to take a break or get a lower level guy.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

manyak posted:

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/857299735442575377

should have saved some money and just tested the Steroids first

lol

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

He should have got it on credit

shouldve bought a dog instead, that way he too can look forward to a future of being knocked the gently caress out by yolo romero

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can someone post the joke for those of us who can't access twitter at work?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

tesilential posted:

frank mir said he spent close to 30 grand testing supplements to figure out which one caused him to pop positive.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

tesilential posted:

Mir says he's spent "close to 30 thousand dollars" over the past yr testing supplement to find out why he failed a test last yr. No answers

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

tesilential posted:

Mir : Supplement Testing :: Weidman (I think?) : Dog

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Frank Mir spent $30k of his own money getting his supplements tested so he could prove himself innocent to USADA. Probably with the intent of avoiding suspension so he could maybe go and make $200k getting torn in half like an action figure by Francis Ngannou

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Oh.....thanks guys.

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Wasn't there some talk that Mir's contract with UFC is up or close to it? And he wants to fight in Russia?

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Detroit_Dogg posted:

He's from Flint.

Yes I'm aware, which is often associated with and thrown into discussion (by people who aren't familiar with the area) with - Detroit.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
God bless powerful retard Mike Perry

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
when I see this many new posts I get excited and say "wow who got their dick sucked?" I hope it was you, reader

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

maffew buildings posted:

when I see this many new posts I get excited and say "wow who got their dick sucked?" I hope it was you, reader

Tell your most cherished loved one I said "thanks"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Been lurking and seldomly posting here for a good, long while and I gotta say there's only a small handful of changes I've noticed lately. That one guy obsessed with all things Japanese seems to have left. The silly grappling rapper guy became an enraged radical leftist. Mobn's gender.

Aside from that, business as usual. It's like that guy just wanted to have everyone agree with his false recollection of Jones/Sonnen and his mental wellbeing hinged on it.

• Locked thread