Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

When he wants to come out, he'll just flatten himself out and go right through the seam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

No butter? WTF?

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR BEER FREEZE, DAMNIT

Tiggum posted:

No butter? WTF?

"Uh, I have an extra roll, and also someone opened a chocolate orange what should I do with them?"

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is pretty true based on Fast & Furious 8.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Aleph Null posted:

To be fair, that is a drat good drawing for a 7-year old. I was still drawing people as circles with a tiny circle for a belly button and stick figure arms at age 7.

I still draw like that, but only for self-portraits.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

NSFW kind of http://imgur.com/5wDPXDW

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 10:18 on Apr 26, 2017

cnut
May 3, 2016

Paccione
Aug 17, 2003

The most famous shot in the history of television
Why would he even think he could make that corner....

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Mindlessly following GPS directions would be my guess. Near where I live there's a long and narrow hill that is full of tiny, one-lane roads with sharp corners which are difficult to navigate even for normal cars, let alone vans or trucks; but since passing through those roads is often the shortest and fastest path from one end of the hill to the other, there are lots of drivers who get stuck.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

"kind of"

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
The Youtube trailer for that game is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAoCOXBE0yY

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
https://twitter.com/zboah/status/856986145867149312

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
i can't oven

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

shut up blegum posted:

Lmao, why did he get prorated for this.

I apologize for not being clear in the probation reason, I usually try to be more constructive. Posts about who/what you would/wouldn't gently caress/masturbate to and posts with creeping racism have become a problem in several threads, and blunt for century and I wanted to head this off at the pass. I understand that it was a joke, but we let the "I'd gently caress that" jokes exist in the cosplay thread for a while and it became a cesspool.

While something like the post in question is probably fine in GBS, the standards are somewhat different in PYF.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Istari posted:

And how exactly do you think you'd get in ? Have you not seen the ferocious bastards that guard that place ?

I mean, look at that fecking bayonet !

Jokes on you, they will kill you if you tried to get in.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

RolandTower posted:

They should probably just do what Moses says before things get worse

Let my poopies go!

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I apologize for not being clear in the probation reason, I usually try to be more constructive. Posts about who/what you would/wouldn't gently caress/masturbate to and posts with creeping racism have become a problem in several threads, and blunt for century and I wanted to head this off at the pass. I understand that it was a joke, but we let the "I'd gently caress that" jokes exist in the cosplay thread for a while and it became a cesspool.

While something like the post in question is probably fine in GBS, the standards are somewhat different in PYF.

I'd take this post out for a nice dinner and a walk in the park.

Maybe hold hands after.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Jokes on you, they will kill you if you tried to get in.

Yeah, don't you have to be a stone cold ex super soldier to get that posting?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

mysterious frankie posted:

Yeah, don't you have to be a stone cold ex super soldier to get that posting?

Yeah, but they're still English ex super soldiers soooooo, you know. Could probably distract them by asking whether they support or hate Liverpool.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

hhhat posted:

I'd take this post out for a nice dinner and a walk in the park.

Maybe hold hands after.

:kimchi:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, but they're still English ex super soldiers soooooo, you know. Could probably distract them by asking whether they support or hate Liverpool.

Engaging a British killing machine on the topic of football is probably not the best tactic if self preservation is a priority.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
IT'S NOT SHOWING ANYTHING :mad:

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

mysterious frankie posted:

Engaging a British killing machine on the topic of football is probably not the best tactic if self preservation is a priority.

Especially now if your a West Ham fan

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

you ate too many doobie frog dogs

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

You found the alt-right.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

shut up blegum posted:

Lmao, why did he get prorated for this.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Because it was funny.

Actually, because it wasn't funny. You know what that's like.

Zesty has a new favorite as of 22:24 on Apr 26, 2017

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Zesty posted:

Come on, dude.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I see they cast the new Alicia Masters.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I see they cast the new Alicia Masters.

Nice

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Zesty posted:

13 probations/bans spread over a 13 year posting history is nothing and probies from AxeManiac, Abe and Aatrek are badges of honor. :colbert:

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Zesty posted:

you've both got something in common then, why don't you get a room where you can both be unfunny together?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

13 probations/bans spread over a 13 year posting history is nothing and probies from AxeManiac, Abe and Aatrek are badges of honor. :colbert:

Plucky little guy just got a couple probations. No big deal, nothing to judge him about. It's the mods who are terrible and hate it when people are funny. :jerkbag:

Solice Kirsk posted:

I don't get it. If he was an Asian guy then why didn't he just karate his way out of it? Something isn't adding up with this story...

Solice Kirsk posted:

That's just impossible and will never exist. Like finding a unicorn. Or a black family not talking through a movie.

Solice Kirsk posted:

You have to be 18 to get a tattoo. I'd say that would be a reasonable age for someone to decide they were born with the wrong genitals and get disfigure themselves to fit their head body image.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Still less frightening than trusting a middle eastern man with a female child at this point.

People like this should be mocked when they try to defend bad posting.

Zesty has a new favorite as of 23:02 on Apr 26, 2017

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Zesty posted:

Plucky little guy just got a couple probations. No big deal, nothing to judge him about. It's the mods who are terrible and hate it when people are funny. :jerkbag:

shut up, loser

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Zesty posted:

I am sorry you and Solice Kirsk had an ugly breakup but trawling post histories is extremely gauche and, to top it all off, none of those are Funny Pictures

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Post funny pictures, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013