Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

it is tiled as my desktop now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

it is tiled as my desktop now

I missed all the fun so I'll have to pretend, and put goatse tiled as my desktop.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

J.A.B.C. posted:

This is the Army, and I don't see F, U or N anywhere in ARMY.

lol if you think "F U" isn't a primary component in ARMY

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

McNally posted:

lol if you think "F U" isn't a primary component in ARMY

I only now see that. I am filled with shame.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Mike-o posted:

I missed all the fun so I'll have to pretend, and put goatse tiled as my desktop.

same

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Think tubgirl.jpg

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

DoktorLoken posted:

Think tubgirl.jpg

another classic oldie

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Damnit, I miss all the fun stuff

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Icon Of Sin posted:

another classic oldie
The Internet just ain't what it used to be, I tell ya. :bahgawd:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Damnit, I miss all the fun stuff

Here's an artist's impression.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

That would make an awesome AV...

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Hahaha the sun is a nice touch

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Loden Taylor posted:

Pretty much this.

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

Loden Taylor posted:

Inside the tub was about 2 inches of vomit, feces, and piss!

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Kaliber posted:

Inside the tub was about 2 inches of vomit, feces, and piss!

True fecal lasagna

nms

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1353420

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

:stonklol:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Classic even if it's bogus.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Loden Taylor posted:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

That's the first thread I ever read on these here forums, while it was happening. Jesus that was a long time ago.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Terrible Robot posted:

That's the first thread I ever read on these here forums, while it was happening. Jesus that was a long time ago.

Same.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Truly a classic.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Wow that guy stayed in the apartment. It sounds more like a barracks story.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh is the bathtub full of poo poo and layers of newspaper or something I remember now, I idnt want to click that poo poo

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Yeah, it's the one where he barricades himself in his half of the apartment before the other half inevitably turns into some Resident Evil-type poo poo.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I'm not a murderer but that would probably make me a murderer

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
That's the story that gave us the :scax: emote, right?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

yeah

i met the dude who does dr mcninja and he knew the guy irl. said he was in law school at the time, it was like 10 years ago

also that was the one time irl that i met anyone from the forums that i know of

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

TBeats posted:

I'm not a murderer but that would probably make me a murderer

Yeah. Also it's weird how the OP is like "I never break laws, so obviously I couldn't just kick this guy out by force or beat his rear end, by the way I stole his possessions and illegally kept them in hock."

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

also that was the one time irl that i met anyone from the forums that i know of

I don't know if my university just had a lot of goons in general, but I must have run into goons purely by chance, who I suspected were goons based only on their actions, about 6 or 7 times plus spotted more than a few SA grenades on people's cars or dorm rooms, not counting people I already knew who joined SA based on me sharing ALODs and poo poo. One of them was a front page writer for a while, another became semi-infamous for a really awkward goonmeet picture where some reasonable looking girl was surrounded by nerdy goon guys and looked uncomfortable, and another I assumed was a goon based on him putting up photoshops of Carl Winslow all over the dorm and flyers announcing that every day is CarlFest.

mlmp08 fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Apr 27, 2017

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

mlmp08 posted:

another became semi-infamous for a really awkward goonmeet picture where some reasonable looking girl was surrounded by nerdy goon guys and looked uncomfortable,

Not victim blaming but do goonmeets ever go any other way? I don't understand why anyone would do this to themselves.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
I've had positive meetups that had lots of goons by chance that were fine, but not a "goonmeet" that wasn't fraught with stupidity.

The front page writer had pretty decent "let's watch lovely horror movies and eat some pizza" and take your drug of choice" events regularly. Pretty decent times.

My goonmeet total: once. Sky Shark almost got killed.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i kind of would have liked to have been a fly on the wall for one of the goon cons but I'd probably needed to put some vicks on my upper lip like a surgeon

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I am a-okay with having never made it to a goon meet

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

TBeats posted:

I am a-okay with having never made it to a goon meet

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I once saw someone wearing a City Name Sports Team shirt at Ikea. That's the closest I've ever gotten.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

There were four or five goons on my ship out in Japan. One had a city name sports team shirt. The only one I remember the username of is SPACE HOMOS and he's a great guy but wears skinny jeans.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
I was browsing the forums one day in an English course and someone came up to me afterwards and asked the, "Do you have stairs?" question. I just responded, "Oh god," because I didn't think someone would ask that and she frowned then told me that wasn't how I was supposed to answer.

Goons, sigh. At least we can feel superior to someone right, fellow goons?! :fsmug:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Aranan posted:

I was browsing the forums one day in an English course and someone came up to me afterwards and asked the, "Do you have stairs?" question. I just responded, "Oh god," because I didn't think someone would ask that and she frowned then told me that wasn't how I was supposed to answer.

Goons, sigh. At least we can feel superior to someone right, fellow goons?! :fsmug:

The ship guys asked me the stairs question and I was flummoxed because I had never heard of it and was like "what the gently caress are you asking me that for?" I mainly just posted in SAS at the time (before TFF & PSP existed) so I really had no idea what was going on in the greater goonsphere.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I've met a few goons but none were crazy becaus we talked before hand to make sure we weren't crazy.

That's my meeting goons story.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Soulex posted:

I've met a few goons but none were crazy becaus we talked before hand to make sure we weren't crazy.

That's my meeting goons story.

Or maybe you're crazy and they were also crazy but it seemed normal since you are crazy too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
They're all posting in other subforums about how weird and awkward Soulex is.