Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Kashuno posted:

Here's a thought: Let's not concern ourselves with Hats atm. If he's scum, we'll know that when we flip other scum. Otherwise he's a known 3P we can deal with whenever.

I like this, it's very reasonable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

i dont get the irony because I didn't vote for a claimed doc?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

TMMadman posted:

At the moment, I think the scummiest people are Somber and Moat.

go on.

so if 100 is a cop/doc boss wouldn't Tired be able to confirm that?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Somberbrero posted:

go on.

so if 100 is a cop/doc boss wouldn't Tired be able to confirm that?

Tired can possibly confirm it, but there might be more than one cop/doc.

I think you're scum because you don't seem to be very invested at the moment. You're just kind of floating by and not really providing any real opinions imo.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Ah! That makes sense.

I figured The Queen would be 3P aligned with town, something I saw last game. Also, if she can't be executed by vote, I figured she could be killed at night, so they'd remove her then, if that was the only way of doing so. I figured a execution-proof player was pro-town because it'd be absurd for us to be unable to vote off scum.

Nothing you're saying makes sense. It's 3p, not scum that couldn't be voted off -- assuming a 3P is pro town in the absence of any real evidence, or anything especially townie from LoH, which I don't recall you pointing out is dumb. Just cause they could be killed at night doesn't mean they would be killed at night given everything.

Finally, There are 2 people on the last page talking about games where there was scum who was conditionally completely deathproof, as long as 1/2 other specific people were alive. Really not that absurd.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I like this, it's very reasonable.

Also, yeah, you like It now when someone is calling you out for dumb decisions about hats.

Though yeah, why don't we let our claimed doc weigh in on if he was advised to doc anyone last night.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Max posted:

?

"Doc didn't get lucky with his night action, may as well get rid of him"

##vote Moat because it just feels so good and right.

TMMadman posted:

This is an awful post.

##vote Moat

Because it rhymes!

You guys are p lame. If you dont get my style by now i guess you never will

As sticky pointed out, i didnt vote. Basically, i am throwing out my opinion. Yesterday i was very against a TM lynch today i could be amnenable. Thats about it.

Really, maxs vote is just the worst, totally mischaracterizes my words and he should know better.

Heres who i would actually like to lynch today:

##vote quandary

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

this is a stickup posted:

right now I like moat though

moat says that tm is probably an actual doctor based off of his personal experience with tm, and drops some pseudo sage advise telling us not to play night action mafia(perhaps knowing janitored kills would be a thing)

middle of the road post playing up tm's incompetence while also absolving moat of any wrong call on tm's role or alignment

condemns tm based on night action mafia where tm does not guess 2 out of 20 players correctly

Aw sweetie i like you too :bigtran:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Saying, "claimed doc didn't successfully heal let's kill him" is pretty bad, but is it damning?

##unvote
##vote mote

Also he had a list of three people that he was pretty adamant about yesterday but seems to have forgotten them. Maybe because it's hard to keep track of fake opinions?

Yeah you are lazy

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

TMMadman posted:

Tired can possibly confirm it, but there might be more than one cop/doc.

I think you're scum because you don't seem to be very invested at the moment. You're just kind of floating by and not really providing any real opinions imo.

that's demonstrably false if you look at yesterday. if you mean today, where the game has been open for less than a day and my main scum pick has been maybe sorta cleared, i guess? that's your best pick?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
this boss claim sucks, 100 who gets the cop result, you or the cop? what am I saying as if we could believe the cop result to begin with if it even turns out to be town boss which I doubt

would also vote Somber for reading fake as hell

moat is more of a flavour candidate, boleslaw doesn't sound very arrentian it sounds like he's someone who's NOT FROM HERE and is bad

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
@100yrs do you make people into cops and docs or do you just give orders to existing cops and docs?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Birdstrike posted:

this boss claim sucks, 100 who gets the cop result, you or the cop? what am I saying as if we could believe the cop result to begin with if it even turns out to be town boss which I doubt

moat is more of a flavour candidate, boleslaw doesn't sound very arrentian it sounds like he's someone who's NOT FROM HERE and is bad

gently caress you nerd.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

Different things are frightning to those with the gorilla mindset. Also loud noises.

Wikipedia boleslaw hes a badass, i was doing it this morning

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Somberbrero posted:

gently caress you nerd.

I like this guy's style.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Somberbrero posted:

gently caress you nerd.

smooch me glutes

Moatillata posted:

Different things are frightning to those with the gorilla mindset. Also loud noises.

Wikipedia boleslaw hes a badass, i was doing it this morning

I saw your laundry it smelled weird

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Like foreign food

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
You would be sniffing my laundry

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
wait is bird genuinely making a flavor case based on how foreign a name sounds? Mine is Czesława.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
We're all poles

Im p sure arrentia is poland

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I thought Arrentia was Gaul and Qal was Poland

why would Porta Reginae be in eastern europe? Dromay sounds more like that

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

I thought Arrentia was Gaul and Qal was Poland

why would Porta Reginae be in eastern europe? Dromay sounds more like that

In the festival of hventia game i asked ecco what ethnicity was analogous to my character and she said polish

Dont remember if that was arrentia or not

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Actually looking back at my pm it was

"Romano polish"

NOT THAT IT MATTERS ANYWAY

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Ecco has a job at the racism factory

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

Ecco has a job at the racism factory

In her defense its p hard to find a good place to use a degree in phrenology

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Actually the boss mechanic makes sense that killings would be carried out by someone using local knives but at the behest of Dromaians

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Moatillata posted:

Yeah you are lazy

Also your vote confused VF.

no worries i assigned it to me for your lazy rear end

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i've got a latin name, not a polish one~

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
maybe Arrentia is the friends we made along the way

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Kashuno posted:

Here's a thought: Let's not concern ourselves with Hats atm. If he's scum, we'll know that when we flip other scum. Otherwise he's a known 3P we can deal with whenever.

What makes you think this?

Still not a fan of 100. That whole bs with claiming/not claiming/breadcrumbing was terribly executed. I'm really not seeing a way where I could do the same from an honest, townie perspective.

##vote 100

The Somber suspicion seems based a lot on meta. He's not super engaged but neither is half the game, it seems like. Hats hasn't even bothered to come back. Why does Somber stand out?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
rushing to work but I will confirm that I visited Hats because they are queen-aligned which sounded more towny than maf.

queens are good, right?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Birdstrike posted:

The cop does. I only know if they do or don't do what I say.

Moatillata posted:

@100yrs do you make people into cops and docs or do you just give orders to existing cops and docs?

All I know is that there's some sort of cop and some sort of doctor. I don't know if there're more than one and I don't know which I make suggestions to. I don't create the positions.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

Nothing you're saying makes sense. It's 3p, not scum that couldn't be voted off -- assuming a 3P is pro town in the absence of any real evidence, or anything especially townie from LoH, which I don't recall you pointing out is dumb. Just cause they could be killed at night doesn't mean they would be killed at night given everything.

Finally, There are 2 people on the last page talking about games where there was scum who was conditionally completely deathproof, as long as 1/2 other specific people were alive. Really not that absurd.

Also, yeah, you like It now when someone is calling you out for dumb decisions about hats.

Though yeah, why don't we let our claimed doc weigh in on if he was advised to doc anyone last night.

I suggested Lords for protection pretty much when I awoke the following morning and saw N1 had begun. At that time I didn't have any of your guys insight, and I think it's been pretty well-established that I'm an idiot.
My only point is that Lords was execution-proof, which I deem incredibly highly unfair for scum to have so I thought Lords could be pro-town. Because Lords was so protected, I figured that made them high-priority and that scum would want to remove a high priority pro-town individual. I think it makes sense given what I knew at the time.

Call me wrong and a liar if you like but I'm getting incredibly tired of being misunderstood time and time again. It's seriously making me doubt my abilities to express myself well.

Samfucius posted:

What makes you think this?

Still not a fan of 100. That whole bs with claiming/not claiming/breadcrumbing was terribly executed. I'm really not seeing a way where I could do the same from an honest, townie perspective.

##vote 100

The Somber suspicion seems based a lot on meta. He's not super engaged but neither is half the game, it seems like. Hats hasn't even bothered to come back. Why does Somber stand out?

Everything I've said so far as been sincere but I'll lay all my cards on the table. I don't really give a gently caress any more and I don't really feel like you guys getting on my case for some stupid decision I've made so I'm telling you now that I got a Day exclusive boon. I can either doc someone or myself tonight or use a roleblock on a random power role. You guys can me by bosses by committee because clearly I make terrible decisions and you're all such loving masterminds.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I don't believe Moritz but tell me hat would've happened if you refused?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Tired Moritz posted:

rushing to work but I will confirm that I visited Hats because they are queen-aligned which sounded more towny than maf.

queens are good, right?

That's a direct contradiction of what I was told last night. If you are the actual doctor I make suggestions to. Worth noting I'm explicitly told I don't know the alignment of the people in my employment. I imagine mine isn't confirmed to them either.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't think yrs is bad because I don't see any reason for scum to breadcrumb their role unless they have this massive plan to fool us from the beginning.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

That's a direct contradiction of what I was told last night. If you are the actual doctor I make suggestions to. Worth noting I'm explicitly told I don't know the alignment of the people in my employment. I imagine mine isn't confirmed to them either.

I deffo didn't get any order. Might be more than one doc?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I think they're both scum.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
stop pushing to kill the doc, gosh!!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Am I the only one who doesn't really have a problem with 100Yrs ordering the doctor to protect the Queen?

Despite the fact that the Queen isn't expressly town aligned, it seems like she is a major character in this whole thing and I think it was probably wise to protect her until we have more information. I'd really like to see Hats come in and give us more information about his alignment and win condition.

Also, 100Yrs, you said that you're told if the doc/cop do or don't do what you order. So did both of them obey your orders? Because if so, then the cop should have a result on you, although they probably shouldn't just come right out and identify themselves just yet.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
"uh yeah let's all decide to protect the confirmed 3P instead of you know, a town"

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
holy poo poo if you know your alignment why would you request a cop on yourself

wait

wait

I mean

I mean,

yeah, yeah I got the cop request on 100, yeah I copped him he's scum let's dunk him

• Locked thread