Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Your Personal Muse posted:

The issue with the Ian and RF votes is they are very much "yeah I could see it" for me. But my gut is telling me Kash, and I would like to see if my brain catches up.

i wanna discuss your thoughts on kash. what strikes out as scummy? i am on board with picking it apart because im not sure he is scum because why would scum post like that, but it is also kashuno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

gif Probst posted:

##unvote, we still have a full day.

I don't really understand the reasoning for pulling the vote instead of switching it here

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

gif Probst posted:

i wanna discuss your thoughts on kash. what strikes out as scummy? i am on board with picking it apart because im not sure he is scum because why would scum post like that, but it is also kashuno

There's nothing right now. That's why I want him to talk. It's a hunch that I will flesh out

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

i'm okay with iajanus dying right now. send it imo.

I'll put him back to -1 but I respect wanting to hear kash cuss us out some more today and ypm hasn't voted yet so they can hammer once they're satisfied

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
##vote iajanus

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Kashuno posted:

gently caress you dumb idiot moron bitch. You wanna vote me because I'm smart af even if all I can do is EXPRESS MY ANGER.

Literally it's not that loving hard to see there was a split forming between iajanus and bowmore and then there was a rush to bowmore. I didn't even see any reason to vote bowmore from his posts and where was an actual case on him? how loving hard is it to see it was a lovely scum push to kill a townie you loving stupid poo poo?

he is v clearly annoyed with the bowmore mis lynch, but its weird he didnt see a reason to vote bowmore from his posts, all five of them. not really adding up, esp when his lurking was the leading case on his lynch. to say he didn't feel right doing it would be one thing but this reasoning doesn't add up? comes off as over reactionary.

Did anyone think Ianjanus was scum? I'm pretty sure I just voted the first lurker I saw to get them to talk.

Kashuno posted:

I did gently caress you

okay so he affirms that he thought iajanus was scum. he is currently voting that way and did before too. so that's at least consistent. he never gets on board with why though but that may be because of posting restriction? is that a common thing on SA mafia?

just picking this apart....i feel like he is town, he's angry enough for it, but i can't ignore that his anger of the bowmore vote feels manufactured.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I promise I will murder however the hell you spell his name unless it's painfully obvious Kash is scum. I will not let the next day happen without a lynch

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

##vote iajanus :redhammer:

this feels correct.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

gif Probst posted:

he is v clearly annoyed with the bowmore mis lynch, but its weird he didnt see a reason to vote bowmore from his posts, all five of them. not really adding up, esp when his lurking was the leading case on his lynch. to say he didn't feel right doing it would be one thing but this reasoning doesn't add up? comes off as over reactionary.

okay so he affirms that he thought iajanus was scum. he is currently voting that way and did before too. so that's at least consistent. he never gets on board with why though but that may be because of posting restriction? is that a common thing on SA mafia?

just picking this apart....i feel like he is town, he's angry enough for it, but i can't ignore that his anger of the bowmore vote feels manufactured.

Part of the problem with Kash is everything seems manufactured because of his PR, which presumably should be over today, right? So I want to talk to him

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: :boom: iajanus :boom:

Votecount for Day 3
With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 27th, 2017 at 1 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 23 hours, 14 minutes.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
:beerpal: Final Votecount for Day 3 :beerpal:

iajanus (3): gif Probst, drowned in pussy juice, gif Probst, Nutsack Rangoon, Kashuno
Kasumeat (1): gif Probst
gif Probst (1): drowned in pussy juice, iajanus, drowned in pussy juice, Kasumeat, Kasumeat

Not Voting (3): Kasumeat, Retro Futurist, Your Personal Muse :rubshands:

With 8 people still alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The current deadline is April 27th, 2017 at 1 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 1 day, 15 hours.

iajanus (Malory Archer, Pretender-aligned [scum]Potato Donor) was dunked Day 3!

quote:

You were more than happy to kill Savio Mascalzoni for murdering your lover decades ago during Operation Gladio. Revenge has waited a long time, but now is the time where you have support from REDACTED

If you do not perform the nightkill, you may choose to visit another player and give them a potato. It may reduce your target's saltiness.

It's night time get me actions

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

drowned in pussy juice (Ray, Vanilla Town) was taken out on Night 3

It is now Day 4. What a long dinner party.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 4 :beerpal:

Not Voting (6): gif Probst, Kashuno, Kasumeat, Nutsack Rangoon, Retro Futurist, Your Personal Muse :rubshands:

With 6 people still alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The current deadline is April 28th, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 1 day, 3 hours.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Hi Kash can we talk

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
For the record, I recognize that Kash's vote on however you spell his name probably puts him in the town category, as it does not read like a bus, but my gut still would like answers

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.
rip

also quick deadline

also i'm gonna be outta town for a couple days so probably mediocre phone posting

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

For the record, I recognize that Kash's vote on however you spell his name probably puts him in the town category, as it does not read like a bus, but my gut still would like answers

did he post on d3 at all?

rf/kasu i feel good about today

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

He did. He still was in PR mode, but voted whatshisface

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

I feel better about RF than Kasu. I think it is a lurky scum team

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

I feel better about RF than Kasu. I think it is a lurky scum team

same

rf > kasu > gif for me

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

i want to reread at some point but at the moment i'm very confident that remaining scum is/are among those three

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i feel better about retro over kasu today.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

also kash if you could address my earlier post thatd be great

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Also Kasu left his vote on whatshisface day 2, which given that he got momentum would have been risky with little upside

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

gif Probst posted:

also kash if you could address my earlier post thatd be great

No rear end in a top hat I'm the guy who keeps begging Kash to respond don't steal my thing

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:ghost: goddamnit! I'm gonna haunt y'all :ghost:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

What do you wanna talk about, my good friend YPM?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
A ghost?!!?! You want ants? Because this is how you get ants! Phrasing

There I did a quote

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

What do you wanna talk about, my good friend YPM?

I would like to know why you voted whatshisface and, more importantly, who you think the scum are and why

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I would like to know why you voted whatshisface and, more importantly, who you think the scum are and why

I voted iajanus because it was the most obvious scum of all time. Our choice was the perosn with no case on them (bowmore) and the person with a weak case on them (iajanus) and we voted the no case guy. Obvious. I'll have to reread a bit for my next God play

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

I voted iajanus because it was the most obvious scum of all time. Our choice was the perosn with no case on them (bowmore) and the person with a weak case on them (iajanus) and we voted the no case guy. Obvious. I'll have to reread a bit for my next God play

Was he obvious before or after the bowmore vote?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Was he obvious before or after the bowmore vote?

Before and then painfully obvious after

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

Before and then painfully obvious after

If it was a weak case before why was it obvious? And if it was painfully obvious after why didn't you break your PR? I promise my annoying questions are almost over it's like a disease

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

If it was a weak case before why was it obvious? And if it was painfully obvious after why didn't you break your PR? I promise my annoying questions are almost over it's like a disease

I wasn't gonna break my PR for anything, gently caress you for even SUGGESTING that. It was a weak case but I thought it was worthwhile to follow which made me thing it was obvious. Then we didn't vote him and it's like a :siren:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Were you still under the effects of the PR or was it a choice?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Were you still under the effects of the PR or was it a choice?

Still under.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Alright cool I'll let you tell us the scum now

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Kasumeat

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010