Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which country won WW1?
The United States
USA
America
View Results

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Die KUMTRUPPEN [KUMT] platoon is now up and accepting applications :cumpolice:

This is better than I would've hoped for and the logical evolution of CUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

:munch:

https://emblem.battlefield.com/pNw25sDMGC

Ran out of layers sadly, maybe someone else can cut enough corners to make more thematic one.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Got the frontlines medal. IMO that game mode is garbage and I will never ever loving play that poo poo again.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to sent out invites, nor is there a website so you need to apply to join by searching in the game's platoon menu.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I applied through the Battlefield app thing as Riyott. I was really hoping to say something witty but there's no application form. :(

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Application sent in. I'll be home all day with a broken leg and will be able to accept apps from the mumble goons if you want to promote me.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

JFC posted:

Application sent in. I'll be home all day with a broken leg and will be able to accept apps from the mumble goons if you want to promote me.

Just a day, huh? Ok wolverine

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Application sent in as XausF1.

Ejakulat setzt dich frei

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

The Internet posted:

KUMT (107.9 FM) is a radio station licensed to Randolph, Utah, United States, it serves the Salt Lake City area.

If any Dice admins give you poo poo about the name or the emblem tell them we all work at that radio station and the puddle on the emblem represents The Great Salt Lake.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Sent in an application, I only really pop into the game once or twice a week though.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Shhh. My Common Sense is Tingling

I just picked this up on pc too last week now that I can run it with a new 1060. Applied to platoon.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Corpsessed reporting for Platoon duty!

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Holy poo poo they added end of round map voting.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

SeanBeansShako posted:

So we doing some weekend Operation antics now the patch it out? Lazyfire needs to do a few more!

I'm planning on being around all day Saturday as the weather looks bad.

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006
Applies as "TheKindGamer"

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

They reactivated premium friends by the way

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Ok I can't even find a god drat place to apply to a platoon wtf.

Edit: NVM, it's the random gray unnamed icon on the left hand pane oh joy DICE

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

They reactivated premium friends by the way

Nice.

And there really isn't a way to submit to a platoon without opening the game? I'll apply tonight

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Okay this patch is great. Most pubbies actually wait if you do the medic revive now (make note of certain players if they skip you a second time so you will never bother saving them in the future) the team work ribbons are pretty awesome and dropping a new level 10 variant for each class actually seems to encourage a healthy variety of classes actually working together as a team.

I also got the best new french auto rifle skin so I am in a good mood. Nice work DICE. I eagerly look forward to the May update already.

Lazyfire posted:

I'm planning on being around all day Saturday as the weather looks bad.

Well I am free all weekend and friday like always.

Yeah it is pretty great, we'll be seeing Suez and Giant much less on public servers from now on.

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Can servers mix original and DLC maps yet? Or are they still one or the other?

Excited for map voting, the standard rotation was getting a bit too predictable.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Sounds like it's time to pick up Premium. I played a couple matches with goons earlier this week on Mumble and it was fun. The addition of Platoons should make it even easier to group up.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I hope you guys are ready for every other map being fort vaux

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

I don't know if I want to shoot for the hellriegel defensive or the 1906 sniper or the huot optical first. :ohdear:

finagler
Jun 22, 2000

Beer: Serious Business
I will apply later as OCBEER with my rad goatse emblem.

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

Gonkish posted:

I don't know if I want to shoot for the hellriegel defensive or the 1906 sniper or the huot optical first. :ohdear:

I'd go for the hellbeagle. I've been playing a few hours today and nearly have the 300 kills. It just murders people.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I hope you guys are ready for every other map being fort vaux

Somehow everyone manages to vote for Nuketown...

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

Gonkish posted:

Hellriegel or Huot. Why the hell would you go for a 3 hit kill semiauto sniper with 5 rounds as the first unlock?

Choco Happy Ending
Mar 16, 2009

Mmmmfffppphggghhg
Applied as PierceHawthorne

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

jisforjosh posted:

Hellriegel or Huot. Why the hell would you go for a 3 hit kill semiauto sniper with 5 rounds as the first unlock?

Truth. Huot it is (because I oddly love that gun), and then the Hellbeagle.

Also, I applied to the platoon for reasons and stuff. In-game name is the same as here.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

keep trying to force that stupid poo poo, it might be funny when the next battlefield releases because lord knows it hasnt been for the past two releases

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Robot Randy posted:

keep trying to force that stupid poo poo, it might be funny when the next battlefield releases because lord knows it hasnt been for the past two releases

:fuckoff:

Mehrunes
Aug 4, 2004
Fun Shoe
I took some of what people said caused the most outrage in chat and am trying to make an emblem that satisfies that criteria. How am I doing?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

nah mane, it was played out before the hardline beta was even finished

finagler
Jun 22, 2000

Beer: Serious Business
I don't care what the gently caress it's called, I haven't gamed with goons since BF1942's Kentucky Fried Server.

Klisejo
Apr 13, 2006

Who else see da' Leprechaun say YEAH!
Applied, Klisejo is the name, getting shotgunned is the game

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Strangelove made the mistake of making me a colonel. I approved the applications of everyone I recognized.

Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp

Lazyfire posted:

Strangelove made the mistake of making me a colonel. I approved the applications of everyone I recognized.

I applied as Crazy_FerretSA. Been meaning to play with Goons for a bit now and have every intention of catching a few bullets for ya'll

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

alright added myself to the cumsquad as captainspacetime, looking forward to the new medic feature that lets me tell others when i am "cumming"

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Just a reminder to all of you joining up to [KUMT], we use mumble and most likely won't recognize who you are or why you should be in the Platoon unless you get in there. Here's details: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796734

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

Applyed to KUMT as AnarchyWhiskey.