Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Zil posted:

code:
Cum is applied after sex interaction is finished 

I'm immersed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

I raise you a baby killing mod.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=912783057&searchtext=

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

"Oh hey neat there's a mod that makes The Mechanist in Fallout 4 have more crafting items so it's not such a pain to-"

Why?????

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
So it seems this has happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RFGpxVHqDo&t=96s

quote:

The mod author wanted to control who could speak about her work online, and while the real world doesn't work that way MxR, the Youtuber she went after with a copyright strike, something pretty serious for any channel to deal with, MxR decided he didn't need the headache of a legal battle over a few minutes of mod being featured in one of his videos so he is not reuploading the video in question.

The mod author was completely in the wrong. Once you release a creative work into the world, like a game, music, TV show, movie, book, etc., you don't get to control who or when people discuss it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/619wy9/whats_up_with_the_drama_surrounding_the_floating/

eta: mator's comment on the reddit thread are loving feisty. Makes me wonder what's been going on in the world of Mod Picker since a similar "I made this mod so I think I get to control who can say what and how about it!" issue comes up there.

eta2: At 29 minutes into that youtube video he goes into the huge screen the mod author wrote while the mod was down.

GunnerJ fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Apr 27, 2017

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
Those lawsuits for making fun of a bad product are hilarious enough for real games. Doing it over your mod being mocked is just downright ludicrous.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

fishmech posted:

Those lawsuits for making fun of a bad product are hilarious enough for real games. Doing it over your mod being mocked is just downright ludicrous.

Apparently the video in question wasn't even critical of the mod at all, but the mod author's first reaction upon learning that it was in a video feature was to contact lawyers and try to sue.

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

GunnerJ posted:

So it seems this has happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RFGpxVHqDo&t=96s

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/619wy9/whats_up_with_the_drama_surrounding_the_floating/

eta: mator's comment on the reddit thread are loving feisty. Makes me wonder what's been going on in the world of Mod Picker since a similar "I made this mod so I think I get to control who can say what and how about it!" issue comes up there.

eta2: At 29 minutes into that youtube video he goes into the huge screen the mod author wrote while the mod was down.

I'm reading the reddit thread, and of course our favorite modder Arthmoor is wading in waist-deep in defense of the poor modder whose work has been so cruelly misused, with bonus fundamental misunderstandings of the terms "fair use" and "copyright."

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Jayme posted:

I'm reading the reddit thread, and of course our favorite modder Arthmoor is wading in waist-deep in defense of the poor modder whose work has been so cruelly misused, with bonus fundamental misunderstandings of the terms "fair use" and "copyright."

I missed this on my read through so I'm looking at comments listed by date and it seems like apollodown might be a lawyer?? :psyduck:

quote:

You don't need a judge to sign a settlement. That's why Arthmoor betrays his lack of legal knowledge when he claims a settlement would be 'on file'. It is far more probable than not that if it's a settlement a judge has never even seen it, because a judge would only look at it under specific circumstances(ie. class action settlement approval). For example, my firm does settlements in one field of law.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

GunnerJ posted:

I missed this on my read through so I'm looking at comments listed by date and it seems like apollodown might be a lawyer?? :psyduck:

There are lawyers who play video games.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

turn off the TV posted:

There are lawyers who play video games.

Go check out some of his descriptions for his mods and you'll see that "a lawyer?? playing video games???" is not what's confusing me. :v:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

GunnerJ posted:

Go check out some of his descriptions for his mods and you'll see that "a lawyer?? playing video games???" is not what's confusing me. :v:

Yeah, that has done nothing to sway my opinion. In fact they seem lawyery as hell.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

I don't care if the creator is masturbating to it or not, Sassy Vipers are adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1hZ5XnAmKE

The headers on the mod page are delightful too.

Yeah, I'm kinda down for it too. I think XCOM could use more levity beyond ragdolling enemies.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Wish I could animate worth a poo poo because that snake needs some suggestively waggling eyebrows.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Goons, I have a challenge that I need to take up. I need a mod pack for Skyrim. Like the most broken, mind destroying mod pack you can put together that is streamable. So no loverslab stuff. What would you put in it.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Step1: Apachii skyhair or whatever that goofy rear end supermodel/anime hair thing is

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Step 2: Macho Man Dragons. Why was this not step 1?

Step 3: That gigantic Amazon woman body mod.

Step 4:

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I think there's one that adds Battletoads as a playable race.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Look I want it as ridiculous as that one oblivion modpack a goon used for their video series?

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Probably start with mods by trainwiz and FancyPants (I think trainwiz has/had ban on nexus for making fun out of some weird waifus, so workshop would be a better choice), maybe also this http://www.tesgeneral.com/fun-mods

Edit: and watermelon, cheese and sweetroll atronachs http://www.mediafire.com/file/bkchj8q3snj28cv/Food+Atronach.7z

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Apr 28, 2017

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Just grab everything used in youtube series Touch the Skyrim.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

marshmallow creep posted:

Just grab everything used in youtube series Touch the Skyrim.

Or Dunky's Ultimate Skyrim. Unfortunately I don't think there's a list of what was in there...

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
To reduce the amount of instability in your final build, you'll want to spread out the crazy across a wider area if you can. There's lots of extra dungeons and content packs that load themselves in across the wild (especially in the massive unused space around the north sea).

It's nice to load in and have skeletons and sanics (warning, this is just as loud as you'd expect) in your starting race choices, but the more you front-load the crazy mods the more likely you are to crash a lot right at the start and be unable to fully experience them.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

Senior Scarybagels posted:

Goons, I have a challenge that I need to take up. I need a mod pack for Skyrim. Like the most broken, mind destroying mod pack you can put together that is streamable. So no loverslab stuff. What would you put in it.

Crimes Against Nature is an oldie, but a goodie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA7QQtkSy4o

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

Senior Scarybagels posted:

Have a look at the Touch the Skyrim video series, they skirt the edge of things being acceptable for Youtube, which is about the same as for streaming. (They do have sex mods, but they don't use the nude body mods with them.)

Edit: And now I see it was already mentioned. Oh well.

m2pt5 fucked around with this message at 04:12 on May 1, 2017

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

gently caress, sign me up. I hope it has crafting and survival as well.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Zil posted:

I like the read me that explains some of the features of the addon

code:

General

Ability to start sex interaction (solo or with partner)
Teasing, Handjob, Footjob, Oraljob, Vaginal, Anal or Random
Ability to invite or join to a sex interaction (group sex)
Ability to change sex position while in sex at any point in time
Ability to swap spots with partners in the sex interaction
Ability to end the sex interaction with climax (if available)
Ability to undress sims while in sex interaction
Ability to use strapon on sims without penis
Undress completely or outfit top, outfit bottom, shoes, hat, gloves, glasses, head accessories, left-hand accessories, right-hand accessories, other accessories
Ability to make sims around sex interaction go away
Sims needs are affected accordingly while in sex
Sim phone gets locked and silenced when in sex
Sim romantic affection gets increased in sex
Configuration file for CAS strapon clothing parts support

Relationship

Asking for sex scores sims relationship base on friendship level, romance level, desire level, mood, moodlets, skills, traits, hygiene, relationship status, and situation
Asking for sex affects sims relationship (gender preference, social motive, trait moodlets, conversation moodlets, social context)
Sex affects sims relationship

Skill

Increasing after sex and affecting satisfaction of partners
Applies satisfaction moodlets after sex based on sex skill, sex skill of partners, fitness skill, traits and randomness
Satisfaction moodlets appear with different flavors (happy, energized, focused, inspired, playful, confident) depending on sim personality

Reactions

Jealousy reaction with 6 different flavors (base on relationship, respects Player trait, uses vanilla jealousy for now)
General reaction with 9 different flavors (base on the mood, relationship, and family relations)

Desire

Sims with high enough desire level will gain positive sex desire moodlet
Sims with too high desire level will get a negative moodlet, feeling uncomfortable without releasing the tension
Sims with active positive desire moodlet will have better sex experience

Cum

Cum is applied after sex interaction is finished (if animation allows for it)
Sims ready to climax can apply cum manually on other sims in sex
Face, Chest, Back, Vagina, Butt, Feet
Applies positive or negative cum moodlet depending on sim traits
Satisfaction Reward Trait 'Cum Slut' can be bought with 200 satisfaction points
Ability to clean cum by performing hygiene related interactions
Taking shower
Taking a bath
Going into hot tub
Gussy up in front of a mirror
Using toilet
Brushing teeth
Swimming
Affects NPC autonomy to clean the cum off

Pregnancy

Usable condom inventory object
Ability to order condoms using a computer or buy with Build/Buy Mode
Ability to use the condom while in sex interaction to prevent pregnancy (can be used on a group)
Pregnancy from vaginal or climax sex interaction (with ability to disable that)
Trait 'Hates Children' makes use of condoms automatic
Trait 'Hates Children' refuses vaginal sex without protection (Always Accept or disabled pregnancy ignores this rule)
Traits 'Lazy' and 'Clumsy' increase the chance of pregnancy in some situations
Ability to terminate pregnancy using sim smartphone
I like how more or less every single line of this changelog is thread title worthy.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Replace Morrowind's opening with Neon Genesis Evangelion's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MnhhBoioCI

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Zil posted:

I like the read me that explains some of the features of the addon

code:

Ability to clean cum by performing hygiene related interactions

Yes, finally, i'm glad this feature is on the full release

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Can children clean jizz? I want my child to be a dedicated jizz cleaner.

Unrelated but I'd also like to see a mod that replaces all four characters of Left 4 Dead 2 with Disney duck TV characters. My dream team is Scrooge McDuck, Darkwing Duck, Donald Duck, and Launchpad McQuack

SolidSnakesBandana fucked around with this message at 07:20 on May 4, 2017

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

Unrelated but I'd also like to see a mod that replaces all four characters of Left 4 Dead 2 with Disney duck TV characters. My dream team is Scrooge McDuck, Darkwing Duck, Donald Duck, and Launchpad McQuack

honestly with all of the model hacks that are clearly possible and routine in l4d2 it's a very pleasant surprise that there are not more 'sexy' replacements of the special infected, especially the hunter.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Heres a mod that does it all: First it slaps different mods together and then changes a bunch of values, creating solar panels that produce more energy than a loving fusion reactor, gives high and highest tier amour to every major faction including the goddamn followers of Atom. but thats just for starters. It also adds Poisonous GMO crops and ranting nonsence descriptions so long that the text parser cuts it off before you can read it all (but it has somthing to do with the evil of Clyphosate bactieria(???)), and regular 'organic' crops that have more than three times the food value of the ingame crops from the regular game. And yes of course there is flouride ridden water thats also poisonous and some other weird water that has somthing or other in it that makes it more hydrating then anything else in existence or somthing. And also who could forget the magical weed that cures cancer and can cure all diseases that seems to have been added and modified from another mod without permission.

Confirmed tags:
Lore-Friendly
Fair and balanced

Theres more in the description including some very trustworthy links, but just read it yourself before it inevitably gets taking down for using mods without asking:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23888

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

That description is a joy to read. It starts off so innocent and then just accelerates into :tinfoil: so fast.

Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

Tombot posted:

Heres a mod that does it all: First it slaps different mods together and then changes a bunch of values, creating solar panels that produce more energy than a loving fusion reactor, gives high and highest tier amour to every major faction including the goddamn followers of Atom. but thats just for starters. It also adds Poisonous GMO crops and ranting nonsence descriptions so long that the text parser cuts it off before you can read it all (but it has somthing to do with the evil of Clyphosate bactieria(???)), and regular 'organic' crops that have more than three times the food value of the ingame crops from the regular game. And yes of course there is flouride ridden water thats also poisonous and some other weird water that has somthing or other in it that makes it more hydrating then anything else in existence or somthing. And also who could forget the magical weed that cures cancer and can cure all diseases that seems to have been added and modified from another mod without permission.

Confirmed tags:
Lore-Friendly
Fair and balanced

Theres more in the description including some very trustworthy links, but just read it yourself before it inevitably gets taking down for using mods without asking:

I'm convinced this is a parody work and not in fact real.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

GMO Guy in the comments posted:

A big thanks to AWARHERO and Jamespoore. Unlike the sheeple whose comments I deleted, you'll be within the 10% of the population that actually survives this Illuminati crap they're pulling. When GMO Corn (which is in 70% of all food in american grocery stores, but not labeled as GMO) was fed to rats, over 4 years, they developed tumors that were the size of their entire bodies. This was equivalent to 45 years in humans. GMO Corn was introduced with GMO Soy in 1996, and they both have a gene from a bacteria that grew in toxic waste in them. People actually buy into government bullcrap, because they're too Fluoridated to take 2 hrs to watch one of the documentaries I've linked to in the description. GMO's aren't going to feed the world, they'll kill anyone who eats them over the next 25 years.

E: ^ I'm not sure if it's parody either, I'm too Fluoridated to discern it.

Trochanter fucked around with this message at 22:31 on May 4, 2017

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

<insert spooky theremin music here>

:iiam:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Saxons were the first men in space.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Tombot posted:

"The uploader of this file has already agreed or disagreed with this tag. You cannot vote for or against it any more."

That seems like something that can't be abused.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Zesty posted:

"The uploader of this file has already agreed or disagreed with this tag. You cannot vote for or against it any more."

That seems like something that can't be abused.

:nexus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Some folks ended up going to Valhalla without actually dying. They just disappeared when they exceeded the draw distance entered the clouds and never came down.