Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starshark

BRB pooping posted:

Hello, welcome to the butt-restaurant, may i take your order?

Ooh, username-post combo, niiice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

my longterm goal to replace my normal obsolete hands with stickyhands

Manifisto

Plebian Parasite posted:

my longterm goal to replace my normal obsolete hands with stickyhands

we will need to know the origin story and costume of your superhero (or supervillain, I don't judge) but your kryptonite/fatal weakness is obvious: lint

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit

BRB pooping posted:

Hello, welcome to the butt-restaurant, may i take your order?

please wait to be seated

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Mississauga but it's like Mrs. Aoooga

i am he

kind of hurt and upset that nobody like d it when whispered eat his rear end into the microphone attached to my earpods

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Why are you loving idiots giving this place 4 stars and then leaving amazing reviews, this place is over five stars, you are just loving everything up you don't know how the system works I'm really very mad about this and I'm going to be very upset about it for some time leading into the future now

Cory in the Blouse

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Airports that ask you to fit into a pair of slightly wider than normal test pants before they will give you your boarding pass

Cory in the Blouse

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
How do Eskimos get refunds from uncle Sam? Inuit TurboTax

BRB pooping
Yes sir, we do have the butt special tonight aswell. So your order is one Butt special, one poopsoup, two assburgers and a hot dog. Anything else?

Starshark
So... What's supposed to happen on Steak and a Blow Job Day?

FactsAreUseless

Starshark posted:

So... What's supposed to happen on Steak and a Blow Job Day?
You suck off a cow.

FactsAreUseless

And once your mom finishes, you can have steak.

Fredflonston

Manifisto

Cory in the Blouse posted:

How do Eskimos get refunds from uncle Sam? Inuit TurboTax

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

alnilam posted:

Mississauga but it's like Mrs. Aoooga

that aint how u say it?

alnilam

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

that aint how u say it?

It is but like you really emphasize the Aooooga like you're an old timey horn
and it's Mrs. That
idk just spitballin here!

Manifisto

mrs. :eyepop:

deep dish peat moss

Computer viruses that work on people, like Malwaria and Trojan Hoarse

Plebian Parasite

deep dish peat moss posted:

Computer viruses that work on people, like Malwaria and Trojan Hoarse

all my bowel movements look like the o rly owl

deep dish peat moss

DiGiornolism brand frozen newspapers, just take home and bake and you can read the news

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

DiGiornolism brand frozen newspapers, just take home and fake and you can read the news

deep dish peat moss

Days in Norm Al's life after he decided to retire from being Weird.

Bobby Deluxe

b@@kmarkin dis

cda

by Hand Knit

Days in Norm Al's life after he decided to retire from being Weird.

"Hey, Weird Al!" I hear someone call. I turn around, normally.
"I've moved on," I say, without a trace of irony, "I play covers now."
Just another ordinary day in the life of Norm Al.

Bobby Deluxe

my wife said she wanted the rag and bone man cd

turns out cd is an acronym for compact disc as well as cross dresser and now my wife is upstairs crying and hairy dave is starting to eye up my radiators

Fredflonston

I hit the bondage expo ready to rock.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
a dating show where its speed dating but halfway through all the ladies just casually take their hand out of their lap to reveal theyre holding a revolver. they dont do anything with it though, just kinda hang onto it. i think itd be real interesting

byob historian

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

a dating show where its speed dating but halfway through all the ladies just casually take their hand out of their lap to reveal theyre holding a revolver. they dont do anything with it though, just kinda hang onto it. i think itd be real interesting

so shed rather go to the range than the gallery or the disco?

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

so shed rather go to the range than the gallery or the disco?

nah dude they just hang onto it. they go on whatever date they were gonna go on. they just have a gun, in their hand at all times

byob historian

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

nah dude they just hang onto it. they go on whatever date they were gonna go on. they just have a gun, in their hand at all times

is that not de rigueur in your neck of the woods

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's a box of cereal called Honey Bunches of Hall and Oates but it's a lot cornier than Honey Bunches of Oates and the gimmick is when you finish off the box, a sensor inside triggers and the box starts singing "It's G-O-O-O-O-NE! Oh, I'd... get a coupon and replace it!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

byob historian

Hall 'n' Bunches of Oates

Starshark
You might think this is crazy but you're all using the bb to drain my semen from me to give to the Illuminati, Rothschilds and Reptilians to use as a super-weapon to sterilize white people.

Rotten Punk

the concept of "developing a thread"

alnilam

I'll show you a joke not worth making a thread about... if you turn your screen off :twisted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Q: What do you call a Pharoah who's a real jerk?

A: A cartouchebag

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

byob historian

Rotten Punk posted:

the concept of "developing a thread"

thread life begins at conception

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

alnilam posted:

I'll show you a joke not worth making a thread about... if you turn your screen off :twisted:

thats cold man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scroon

Reality fix-it-up TV series: Pimp my Shed

Dave we're gonna rock your world by creating - get this - ceiling mounted hanging racks for your garden tools. Plus bass-activated neon lights hooked up to the in-shed sound system.