Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Mighty Mouse break Silva's defense record?
This poll is closed.
Yes 35 28.93%
Umm, yes 36 29.75%
Yep 12 9.92%
yeh 38 31.40%
Total: 121 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Condit pulling off a real life Mortal Kombat forward+high punch move against Alves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Work Friend Keven posted:

Felix either posted here or lurks here I'm not sure idk what his account is if he posted.

he really likes mma but also post-jacksonian global-marxism and i don't know which is gayer

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

he really likes mma but also post-jacksonian global-marxism and i don't know which is gayer

i remember when i was 15 and someone described a band as Post Punk and i still have no clue what that means, and now i feel like that sentiment is every other word in political conversations

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

i remember when i was 15 and someone described a band as Post Punk and i still have no clue what that means, and now i feel like that sentiment is every other word in political conversations

Post punk is Fugazi

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Novum posted:

Post punk is Fugazi

fugazi is post hardcore, post punk is like wire, the fall, joy division, talking heads, television ,etc

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
anyways let's all agree that the chapo guy was either ain, or thegarv

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Hardcore is the only real punk

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Aside from the CM variety I suppose

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Hardcover killed punk.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
The chapo guy is whoever posted the Les miserables thing a while ago. That's canon

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Ahh.... so hes a marxist

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Gang of Four was the best Marxist punk band. That concludes this page.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

The Russian post punk scene is siiiiiick

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2w5QNR_BKn0

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Hell Paso is the quintessential post punk album.

Also El Pantera is going to channel my namesake and eat Frankie alive.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
there is nothing less punk than arguing about punk genres

Frankie Edgar would lose to Mighty Mouse.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

david carmichael posted:

fugazi is post hardcore, post punk is like wire, the fall, joy division, talking heads, television ,etc
Correct. It's the best

Triticum Guzzler posted:

The chapo guy is whoever posted the Les miserables thing a while ago. That's canon
Cumtown or nothin, bitch :henget:

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

attackmole posted:

there is nothing less punk than arguing about punk genres

Frankie Edgar would lose to Mighty Mouse.

show us all where on the drawing you got mind raped

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?
UFC May: huffing farts down in a litany of gulps

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Some of the Sheep posted:

UFC May: huffing farts down in a litany of gulps

Don't even mess around trying to find something better than this, it's done

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ufc may: GSP's mass, huffing anal gas

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Is Cody Garbrandt training at Jackson-Winklejohn now?

https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/858584815574040576

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I hope cormier wins. gently caress Jones.

Chillanese
Mar 30, 2010
Frankie was throwing Benson Henderson to the side before it was cool.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

BlindSite posted:

I hope cormier wins. gently caress Jones.

I can't decide if Cormier wrestlefucking him for 5 rounds or making him tap would be better.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

UFC May: to catch the imperial spurting semen

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Kilometers Davis posted:

I can't decide if Cormier wrestlefucking him for 5 rounds or making him tap would be better.

I mean if you're going to exist in a world of pure fantasy why not say he knocks him out round one and he flies to the moon.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Two rumored fights

Nick Diaz vs Tyron Woodley
Nate Diaz vs Tony Ferguson

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Who believes in ring rust

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

quote:

"I can’t wait to retire him again. That’s really what I’ve been thinking,” Hendricks told Submission Radio (HT: MMA Mania). “You know, I told him, I have no disrespect for the guy, he did amazing things. But three years out of it, you know, things have changed.”

“He said that I’m washed out. Well guess what? It’s a new Johny at 185. And I cannot wait for him to see, I can’t wait to see how this happens.” he said. “He thought I was strong at 170, wait till he feels me at 185 when I’m not killing myself to make weight, when I’m not killing myself just to focus on my weight cut. What is he gonna think after the 185-pound match, when I’m totally focused on one thing and one thing only, doing what I did, but better?”

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
He beat the poo poo out of gsp

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I mean if you're going to exist in a world of pure fantasy why not say he knocks him out round one and he flies to the moon.

Keven please let me enjoy my ignorant bullshit bud

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i can't see how jones will beat cormier without his sex pills. hanging dong limply will spell his defeat.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I guess it's not impossible that he's rusty but I think he gassed to the extent that he did against OSP because he was spending all his time instagramming deadlifts which I havent seen much of lately.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Regardless, that's your best hope for a cormier win: Jones is in bad shape. Is that the life you want for yourself?

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
you misunderstand me keven, im saying that his game will be compromised by the lack of a thick, long, hard penis. why do you think his eyepokes and oblique 'kicks' have been the terror of the division.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Regardless, that's your best hope for a cormier win: Jones is in bad shape. Is that the life you want for yourself?

Cormier is 40 and always in bad shape so its not that much to ask

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Foul Fowl posted:

you misunderstand me keven, im saying that his game will be compromised by the lack of a thick, long, hard penis. why do you think his eyepokes and oblique 'kicks' have been the terror of the division.

Kinda weird dude

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
just rewatched tj/lineker and god drat tj looked insanely good

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

just rewatched tj/lineker and god drat tj looked insanely good

His doubles were giving me GSP flashbacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Would mean a 3rd fight.

• Locked thread